What's in her vagina?

a pp hole

A very shy penis

Dude thats a dude that got into a whaman

That's not how vaginas work, user.

They are the inner labia.
Tiny vaginas, tiny and strange labia.
Too bad isn't shaved.

That's just what they look like. Seriously.

A woodland sprite

You know you're wrong right?

Vaginas are weird man. They feel good, and that's all that really matters. You don't even have to know it that good to please a girl either, just start rubbing/licking shit down there and she'll prolly love it from my limited exp. Then just stick your dick in there and let nature do the rest. They bleed every now and then, that's perfectly fine and supposed to happen so it's all good, the thing attached might become a bit of a bitch when it does tho. All in all, it's like a computer: complicated af, but simple to use and provides hours (Although for you only a couple minutes is necessary) of satisfaction.

lmao virgin confirmed

Only real answer

>A woodland sprite
Kek

fluids and cervix

Obviously not you OP

HPV and AIDS

Knew I'd seen it somewhere before

I think that's called the uvula

leftovers of a benis

nothing (yet). thats called the vestibule which is before the more closed off inner part.

I don't think that's actually a vagina. I think that what happened was that she absorbed her conjoined twin while she was still in womb and you know how sometimes there's a remnant of the other person you absorbed pic related? Well, I think what happened is that her conjoined twin's vagina is sticking out right on top of HER vagina. I mean, I suppose it still IS her vagina in that she owns it but really, that vag belongs to her unborn absorbed conjoined twin and her real vagine is the bumpy underneath. I could probably fuck both her vaginas at once, yeah? but i'm definitely only gonna be able to eat one at a time. I'm definitely gonna start with the outer one.

Maybe what happened is that her conjoined twin was male and that's her vagine on top but his bepis is underneath it. I don't know how it works, exactly. I'm not a doctor.