Femanons

Femanons...
How can we even compete?

It's all over for us.. what do we do?

youtube.com/watch?v=6vN0cs_-RSs&t=1s

either prove to men that your worth keeping around and stop getting triggered about everything we do and bitching about problems that dont exist OR peacefully dissapear into the night and never come back like a good little feminist should

we'll have them banned, just like everything else you like.
We'll take it to the un if we have to

*fag alert* in my opinion sex is more about two loving people coming together to express their love for each other in an act that ends with the pair having a great climax and falling even deeper in love..... i'll go.

I remember when I graduated highschool
*sigh*
So young, so foolish

OP How can we even compete?

I warned you of the incoming faggotry, you have but yourself to blame, siree

LOL are you retarded, I'm the same guy you dumbass
What an idiot. kid's will be kid's, what can you do

What are you even talking about at this point?

thats quite the contradiction cuz people like you saying you have enough power to get something banned are the same people who claim theyre victims and have no power so your lying about something and i think i know what it is the only reason any woman should be affraid of this is if they dont know how to treat a man with respect and love men are turning to this because a very vocal group of women have destroyed the dating climate for men and they either cant or dont want to deal with it so decide to be lonely and enjoy the companionship of a robot rather than being completely alone

I came to this thread to fap to dolls, not watch persecuted whitebois jerk each other off.

this comment is literally the answer to your question woment cant compete with this is they arent willing to offer the slightest level of respect your all so fucking entitled