Waiting for this guy from Craigslist to come over and breed me. Any suggestions or requests?

Waiting for this guy from Craigslist to come over and breed me. Any suggestions or requests?

Here's me

Are you a dude?

>
Careful now, Sherlock.

It's a simple question. Do you have a dick?

Fuck he looks good

Fuck you're sexy
are you a trap?

I do. I'm not the one getting fucked by a craiglist-stranger tonight though.

But yeh, most likely a dude.

fuck his ass

How is someone without a womb supposed to get bred?

Arch you back in doggy. It angles your hips in a way that puts pressure on your prostate. It's why you see traps bucking up against cocks when they get fucked. You're hitting your button from both sides.

Can't fucking breed an ass you disgusting faggot. Why the fuck do faggots use "breed" at all, is this a sentiment for not having an uterus?? Fucked up mental illness psychos.

Why do you even read a thread about a guy getting fucked by another guy and then start with homophobic shit? Why should you give a shit? Let them call it whatever they want, it's a fucking fetish.

Because it starts with pretending it's normal, then pretending you can breed, then pretending you can raise normal kids and then you end up with millennials thinking that it's an option you can chose in life if things don't go well with women. And then you have a society of metrosexuals, traps and pedophiles convinced that anything goes and shoving it in you face in prime time. And then you kiss your natural growth, civilization and family structures goodbye. And it's not a LGBT board so why the fuck post it here.

Oh yeah, that's definitely a dude. Look at the definition in his back, arms and calves. That's a lot harder for a woman to pull off.

I don't know, buddy, I rather have a feeling that even if they were using lingo that you approved I think you'd still be here obsessing over it.

Says more about you.

All I am saying is that I don't give a damn what you do in your bedroom but they should stop trying so hard to make it mainstream. Because it's not and it's evolutionary dead end no matter how you look at it or how faggots (as oppose to reasonable gay people) try twist it.

You're totally gay. You think about it a good portion of the time. Every time it evnter your mind, you go into a panic...and rather than address the "Hey why am I getting so panicked I'm not a SJW and other people fucking however they like has no effect on me" panic, you just start to rant and rave at the thing that triggered you.

You get upset over gay things not because they are gay but because you're in panic that gay shit DOES INDEED affect you personally.

You're gay. You might not like it and it might just be a latent amount, but gay stuff does it for you on some level.

Learn to accept those things which you can not control rather than lashing out at those who you can not.

Fag.

CAN EVERYONE HERE STOP TAKING IT UP THE FUCKING ASS SO MUCH

Lemme guess, you don't believe jet fuel can melt steel beams either, right?

That's the kind of delusional faggot I was referring to.