This is it. I might kms tonight. I'm an 18 years old hugless kissless virgin. I tried tinder...

This is it. I might kms tonight. I'm an 18 years old hugless kissless virgin. I tried tinder, tried talking to girls on the streets and bars. Nothing works! Am i that ugly?

dude killing yourself over not having kissed a girl in 18 years is sadder than not having kissed a girl. Focus on your health and confidence and fuck bitches in the next years

Step 1: When you think you are never gonna get laid, you wont.

Step 2: Don't wear meme shirts, Jesus. You aren't 12

Step 3: Shower more, you are 7/10 and in no way unattractive.

god fucking do it.
You didn't kiss a girl because you are being such a fucking pussy, accept it and change that instead of whining like a bitch

yes, yes you are.

work out you fat lard

You're ugly inside user, which is why you're posting pictures of other people of whom you are jealous, angry with and bitter about.

Masquerading as other people to illicit rude responses and feed your darkness won't help your personality problems brother.

You're not dismally ugly per se. Take off the fucking meme clothing though.

I'm a pretty awful human in most respects and yet I'm now in a relationship with the most beautiful, sweet, caring and wonderful girl I could envisage. Don't bother trying to get random girls to be your girlfriend, let people get to know you and one of them will eventually feel that twinge. It all works out in the end, user. I can promise that

dude you're 18
I lost my virginity at 21
At 30 I'm dating a 100lb sexy af 25yo
29-30 I have been the most attractive to women than I ever have been

you're 18, stop throwing yourself a pity party and do something productive

you got your answer faggot. do it and stream it. make sure you say Sup Forums made you do it

Do a flip, faggot.

don't actually do that.

However, you are an insufferable faggot for unironically using "kms" in a sentence.

Make a tinder and don't flip your shit when you cant match with the 10/10 blonde virgins.

killing just yourself is the pussy way user, go rape your mom before you off yourself.

You're a solid 6, stop wearing those shirts, dress properly with a nice neutral shirt and good pants so that the person is not focused on the shit you're wearing but yourself, shave until u have a nice beard, no mustache pls i would do something also to those eyebrows. I think the main reason you haven't kiss a girl yet is beacause your mentality and posture, watch some videos maybe work out and you'll be fine i'm sure. Good luck bro.

Remember that you need to sell yourself to people, like a product, work on yourself as much as possible

With a shirt like that you still don't know why?

Go to the gym. Get ripped.
Read books. Get interesting.
Go to school/involve yourself in a sports club or other society. Get a social life.

But don't overdo any of it. Don't get obsessive.

Take off the praise kek shirt and go to the gym. Spend less time on Sup Forums, read more. There have been numerous studies that have shown that ingesting micro bites of useless information on the internet, on sites like facebook and Sup Forums is unhealthy for your brain.

If you just take decent care of yourself then its not that hard to attract women. I was really depressed and unsuccesful with women when I was 18 as well, but I focused hard on self improvement. I'm really glad I didn't do something stupid like commit suicide because life got better. Seriously, start going to the gym, go to bed at a decent time, start living a more disciplined life and things will get better. Don't worry about getting girls and don't look at it as an impossible task, you just need to focus on yourself and making yourself a better person. And seriously, take off the praise kek shirt and never wear it in public. Buy clothes that are stylish and make you sexually appealing to women.

This

>kekistani
>suicidal kissless virgin

No surprise there.

Shave for starters or get a trimmer meant for leaving just a couple mm of stubble, there are trimmers specifically for that look. Eventually you'll be able to grow a proper beard if you want, but stubble is a better look than a beard for people that don't have weak chins.

Kek shirt isn't going to help things, plus you probably want to avoid talking about politics anyway when looking for strange. I'm assuming you're pretty autistic, so try to have some self awareness. Don't worry about being judged, but you have to consider how you carry yourself and what it portrays to grills.

Tbh online dating will probably be easier for you anyway. A small bit of rapport can go a long way.

ITT: Fems from leddit

you're not very attractive, but that doesn't mean that can't change
what have you tried? also you're just 18, a man is most attractive in his 30's

Not saying your ugly but is one eye lower than the other?

kys lol

Suicide is cringe

an hero and livestream faggot

I hadn't kissed a girl until I was half way through college. I lost my virginity right after I graduated and moved away. Shortly after, I started getting so many girls, I no longer had the problem of not getting them. This was about when I turned 25 when I started getting all the pussy. Girls like older guys. Bro, you'll get it.

Look up Based Zeus on YouTube. He gives damn good advice that works.

Why the fuck would anyone be jealous of that abomination in op's pic? Assuming that it's not him

>actually believing that talking to a girl or making a tinder account is a one-way street to pussy