Redhaired_nyan on snapchat

Redhaired_nyan on snapchat.
Will talk about your problems.
Day 4.

tha fuck is this

Kek

I am experiencing a huge problem, as it seems my dick is not currently in your nostril. Please assist me in rectifying this w/all due haste.

Something.

Awww..... she's just a little cutie pootie, is what she is!

Hi redhaired_nyan,

I feel like I'm stuck in life. I've been home for almost a year now, after spending 3 months in SE Asia. Before that, life was monotone, now life is monotone once more.

How do I proceed?

I remember you from yesterday

I'd rather talk to you in private about this.

I've never used Snapchat before :V

Damn, you're so cute you made me reply to this kind of thread.

is this legit or a b8

RULES:
1) Show tits
2) Time stamp
3) State business

Thank you!

lets talk about your bowling ball head instead.

Is that your problem?

nope but we can talk about it, i can help her cope with it.

Please don't cause more undue emotional harm to yourself OP. Wish you'd have learned your lesson yesterday. You're above these people

I added u but no response

I suicide?

I'm op and I asked you that. It's not a problem for me.

I didn't cause any emotional harm to myself yesterday.

Hi redhaied_nyan

I really REALLY want to marry and make lots of babies with you. How do I go about doing this?

OP, don't worry, you're amazingly cute.

You're very clearly not honest with yourself about this topic. Did you know that giving can also be a form of self harm? We don't have to be friends, you just have to get the fuck away before it's too late.

I can see the logic in your head and it's flawed. Your choice to make the thread is the source, not I, not the other misogynist anons that were in your thread yesterday. You.

You still here?

Thank you

I don't give

Whatever floats your boat :)

op is a smart, money hungry bulgarian fag, just saying

Well damn, this thread is about to turn a whole lot less empathetic if she's out for cash.

honestly, you're beautiful.

Plz be a trap

The great thing about Sup Forums is you don't have to give me credence. I can troll your threads into oblivion when they're up, this isn't your private facebook friend group. That trolling will be taking a whole new direction if you're out for money, too. Believe me you won't like it.

'she'

your eyes are way too big for your head, how young are you

Been talking to this girl for three days
Not once had she asked for anything

A simple banner would do quite well to stop conning if that's what's taking place here. Something like
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
>OP IS OUT FOR CASH
>OP IS OUT FOR CASH
>OP IS OUT FOR CASH
>OP IS OUT FOR CASH
>OP IS OUT FOR CASH
>OP IS OUT FOR CASH
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Kill yourself.

You don't ask for money in the first week if that's what she's doing jackass. She has to build emotional tenure to ask for things, create a dependency on herself with people. That takes time.

Don't worry, I don't charge anything for money, that would be disgusting

Thank you

Go ahead.

I'm in love
I know your type though. Never replies. Leads men on etc. Rip.

If you think that's me then okay

I'm going to use this thread to test the spam filter and perfect Sup Forums banners because I'm bored. Will delete as I go
>OP IS OUT FOR CASH
>OP IS OUT FOR CASH
>OP IS OUT FOR CASH
>OP IS OUT FOR CASH
>OP IS OUT FOR CASH

>OP IS OUT FOR CASH
>OP IS OUT FOR CASH
>OP IS OUT FOR CASH
>OP IS OUT FOR CASH
>OP IS OUT FOR CASH

It's not?

I have this problem where my gigantic man cock can’t stop finding vaginas

Well damn they seriously limit post deletions. It's gonna be a time consuming process finding the limits

How much money have you gotten by pretending to be a girl user?

Why do men like yourself catfish people?

I just want to know who you've been fucking, you dirty skank

Don't think so, no.

I'm not a man :)

Do you send nudes? I wasn't gonna ask but you said you were 19 so...

good question, do you op?

I don't, sorry.