IT MIGHT ACTUALLY HAPPEN

>Public opinion has shifted towards the UK leaving the EU, two Guardian/ICM polls suggest as the referendum campaign picks up pace – with voters split 52% -48% in favour of Brexit, whether surveyed online or by phone
>This latest result is likely to alarm the Stronger In Europe campaign, which had previously taken comfort from the tendency for phone polls to deliver a pro-remain verdict.
Boys it's actually gonna happen. Can literally feel the freedom coming on as I type this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35603388)
youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does anyone know what the polls were like in Austria? See how that turned out.

Leave has a lead but it's too close.

It wont happen m8 your government won't let it. Not to mention my government.

I predict extremely mismatched exit polls compared to the actual results which will have the UK stay in the EU by 5%.

Unfortunately these. It'll be another Austria. Brexit is just too great a happening to hope for. We can only hope Brits and other euros will have reached a point of anger to sufficiently scare Brussels into getting it's shit together and back off, but sadly it may get a whole lot worse before they finally let go.

I haven't checked the Austrian elections since the last round of voting. If it's anything like France the other parties will just pull some tactical voting to eliminate the far-right party
I'd agree if not for the fact that several of the cabinet were supporting Brexit. The cabinet essentially is the government so I doubt even Dodgy Dave could get away with it. My main worry is that in the negotiations we will be fucked over i.e. no scrapping of free movement

With the referendum there cant be any politicking. If we vote more in favour of either option it will be what we go with. Excluding electoral fraud if we vote to leave we will leave

I hope it doesn't.

why m8o?

Because they will deport my family.

Will Scotland get another referendum if brexit happens?

It's now or never brit/bros.

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

"All we care is that win we will because Britain demands it and no power on earth can hold down the will within us.

Struggles we have had and will have. Blows we have taken and will again. Victories we have had and will have again, yes greater victories than even Britons have ever known.

Guard that sacred flame my brother Blackshirts until it illumines Britain and lights again the path of mankind. Together in Britain we have lit a flame that cannot and shall not extinguish."

V O T E
L E A V E

there go dat boi haha

>Brexit
>Trump elected
>Isis sleeper cells start their European conquest

2016 will go down in the history books.

Call Ron Paul, 'cause it's fucking happening.

Don't do it.

>Brexit
>Trump elected
>Isis sleeper cells start their European conquest
>Mosley is resurrected and brings back the empire

I got you famalam

All you remaincucks need to pray no muzzies fuck your shit up in the coming weeks.

Nah. The muzzies will fuck it up. Scots are polling over 70% to leave, but the rest of the UK is cucked considerably. R.i.p United Kingdom

You're right, in this case things are looking much better since Brexit hasn't really been tied to some party deemed 'Neo-Nazi' like in Austria and France that the system will just screw over.
>Excluding electoral fraud if we vote to leave we will leave
But I still get the feeling this is inevitable. I fully expect to see an outcome where Remain gets the barest majority regardless of polls or what the majority of Brits actually wanted. I don't want to be a cynical prick but I just don't see it happening, there'll be some fuckery somewhere.

Ignore him m8, my shitpost senses are off the chart with that name and post.

>Scots are polling over 70% to leave

Scots are polling 70% to stay, Wales are 53% to leave and England is 51% to leave.

No, it won't. Your country cares too much for its precious brown people.

Even Farage has said that EU citizens would be granted some form of residency and he's the most hard-line Euro-sceptic there is
Probably not. The agreement between the SNP and the UK government recognised the IndyRef was once in a generation. Plus most the reasons that Scotland voted to remain stay true. In addition with oil prices plummeting the argument is even stronger for them to stay

as someone who is just getting into world wide politics and politics in general, can someone explain what the whole leaving the eu is about and why?

why are scotts such terrible commie cucks

I'm not sure, it can't be genetic because the Welsh are based as fuck.

I think they just really hate the English and have this repressed psychological desire to destroy England even at the cost of there own nation.

>They will never still until they have destroyed this beautiful kingdom.

Do I have to be a citizen to vote? Or is residency enough?

Being part of the European Union is like being a free country and suddenly turning into a province

Never stop*

Get this: they aren't ALLOWED to do exit polls!

God bless you England. Can I come live there? I'm English

After watching UKIP get a majority of votes and losing, I am confident that England is undemocratic.

they didn't get a majority

they finished 3rd

As long as you like scones, crumpets, tea and Mosley

I'll give an as unbiased account of both sides as I can
>leave
1. EU erodes our sovereignty as between 50- 70% of our laws are made by the EU (as with every stat its contested)
2.In the EU we cant make our own trade deals. Trade deals are negotiated by the EU and member states aren't allowed to negotiate independent deals
3. Member states must abide by freedom of movement rules meaning that we cant take any steps to control EU immigration into the country which puts pressure on social services such as the NHS, Schools etc.
>Remain
1.We dont have a full picture of life outside the EU so its a risky move. This uncertainty would also drive down investment
2. WE would have to renegotiate all our existing trade deals outside of the EU which could cause disruptions
> we are linked to several services such as the European arrest warrent by being a member of the EU which we may be ejected from in the case of Brexit.

As a whole the Remain side simply state 'X may go wrong as their arguments'. Obviously I'm biased so I'd check out the reality check on the BBC website which seems surprising unbiased so far (bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35603388)
No you have to be a citizen and registered to vote I'm afraid (Unless your a a remain voter in which the systems perfect)
If you are English and have a British passport you wouldn't have any travel restrictions coming here
That's the voting system more than a whole also this

>Can I come live there? I'm English

Having to ask the question suggests you are not English.

Source?

REMINDER

I thought the same way; thats why this poll surprised me so much

Doubtful that it would m8o. The EU wouldn't exactly be happy when we leave but if we collapse they'd collapse too so it wouldn't be allowed to happen

Look at the ID lad

sorry chumalum was too triggered to check

I understand m8

Also fuck the eu, check these dubs

LOL

>Be Germany
>Lose WW1
>Lose WW2
>Hey guys, wouldn't it be so much easier if all of Europe had just one currency? We can even back it for you
>Great! What if we all united together? That way we could share resources and enact policies that would make life better and easier for everyone. Those chaps in the US seem to be doing well.
Where where you when Germany finally and unconditionally conquered Europe without firing a single rifle?

Its not funny, my family is on the line. I'm starting to think that the eternal Anglo meme isn't a meme at all. They truly are evil.

>Implying we haven't fanned the fire ignited by the eternal anglo in the 30's

Also watch this lads: youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk

I'm trying to raise Mosley awareness, his legacy shouldn't be tainted by the eternal-anglo meme

lol you dumb nigger you're in their country not your own.

If you have enough worth then you will be able to stay. If not then bad luck chum, but you need to go

I was born here. I'm 100% British.
And who's going to make me? You? Don't make me laugh.

Fucking leave and build a wall.

Throw liberals out of your country too. They love immigrants so much they can help them rebuild.

if you were born here then you have nothing to worry about. btw it's called border control

I hope my mother can stay. She's from Pakistan. My brothers and sisters were born here.

>Brexit occurs
>Brussels doubles down and forms an EU coalition army to invade Britain
>mfw I my job will be removing commieshits from the continent

The referendum wouldn't affect you because, Surprise surprise Pakistan's not in the EU. Aussie-bro was right you have to be shit-posting

BEADY

>Pakistan's not in the EU

Isn't that what this vote is about?