'bout to watch this, what should I expect Sup Forums?

'bout to watch this, what should I expect Sup Forums?

a failed experiment

Utter mediocrity.

It's pretty problematic from a trans perspective, you should watch it with caution.

femine penis, sissification, bondage, precum, forced bi, chastity, pegging and all the other usual stuff.

pretty boring

Are there any essential transcore kinos at the moment or are we still in a period of time that's too early for this?

>transcore

you might wanna switch to faggotcore

thats a hell of a comb-over

Propaganda.

cute who is the girl in glasses?

Early? Great movies about this have been made since the 90s. The new ones made after 2010 are pretty boring and one dimensional compared to them.

Transamerica
Hedwig and the angry inch

A decent movie but contrived.

As a trans person I found it shallow.

Its Tom Hooper's weakest tbhfam

>worrying about cultural marxism
>not worrying about the greatest threat man has ever come to face

You can see Alicia Vikander's tits again if you haven't seen them before.
I mean they're nothing special but tits are always good.

funny....you always hear "tits are always good", but nobody has ever said "dicks on Sup Forums are always good"

I n t e r e s t i n g

Shallow is the norm now.

feminine dicks are good

This guy went to the uni I want to go to

Really makes me rethink

Too many scenes of him looking at the mirror. Gets so fucking repetitive after I while. It's like "ok, we understood you fucking love yourself, move on"

Dude in Fantastic Beasts becomes an ugly woman. Alica is a cute throughout the whole movie. That's what you get. Also some scenes might make you feel. Be warned.

>ugly

He looked better than a lot of biological girls, says a lot about women's appearances these days.

i don't remeber that part

Really makes me think

this was unconfortable to watch at the cinema

You brain probably want to block out the horrible image you saw. It's a good thing. Unfortunately some of us aren't as lucky.

Good God his hips are so small to be a woman.

Why is it awful to watch? It isn't like you don't look in the mirror and see worse

Cate Blanchett stars in The Danish Girl???

Is this guy retarded or deaf? How does anyone not immediately know something was off with the voice?

I think he liked him/her/whatever anyway. It's implied.

He admitted to him/her that he knew it was her the whole time.

He totally knew right from the start but that was also his fetish.

A gross simplification and abridgment of Lili Elbe's story. It condenses three decades worth of her life into a few years, which feel like at best a few months. I suppose some of that is just necessary for making a movie, but it causes a lot of things to be glossed over.

Both are always good.

This is written by a transperson. Definitely.

Literally the gayest thing you'll ever see.

Will I enjoy this if Eddie Redmayne is my husbando? Is he in the nude normally a lot?

He crossdresses a lot in the film. Nudity...eh

Do you think Eddie Redmayne secretly enjoyed acting like a sissy?

it's pretty clear he did

it's always fun to be a sissy

>tfw Alicia Vikander will never dress you up in girl clothes and enjoy stepping on your useless feminine dick
Why even live?

WOULD YOU FUCK ME
I'D FUCK ME

Do you think he kept all the clothes he wore during the movie?

essential trannycore