Posted this before...

Posted this before, and it got some traction so I might post this once a day or something as long as mods don't tell me it's spam

I am gonna teach you guys how to actually not get rekt on Cryptos, so listen up:
So I know tons of you guys have been slowly getting into bitcoin and other alt currencies and I wanted to give you guys a heads up because Sup Forums actually got me into it and gave me financial freedom at only 21.

Tons of the coins on /biz/ are shitcoins. You will sometimes win on luck, but statistically you will get dumped on by people that got shilled those shitcoins when they were lower and now want to just get out.

To make REAL money in this game, and more importantly, consistent money, you need to invest in products. Investing in USABLE tokens will make sure that even if BTC slows down, the tokens retain their value.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegreatmogul.com/single-post/2018/01/08/Faucets-or-How-I-Stopped-Worrying-And-Learned-To-Obtain-Free-Crypto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What kind of coins should I buy?:
Tokens such as Horizon State (HST) and DragonChain (DRGN) Will continue to exist even if BTC dies out. Coins such as XLM and NEO, which can be used to invest in ICOs on their plaforms, will also always hold some value. These aren't as likely to 10x in a day, but they consistently do 10-20% gains (on average) per day with basically no risk. Coins such as LTC and ETH will always hold value, but these are less likely to do any more than a 2-3x over the span of a few weeks.

>Where do I buy?
Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin. Those are the 3 you should have to ensure you have access to any coin you want. Primarily, I would recommend you focus on Kucoin. It is coming up ridiculously quick in total volume and PBC just announced they’d start trading on it because it consistently adds those useful tokens I mentioned earlier.

My referals:
Kucoin - 1H8Ks (You pay less transaction fees if you were referred!)
Binance - 11259207

>What do I buy?
Whatever YOU'VE researched and decided would be a useful PRODUCT. I will list below what I own, but buying something just cause a random guy on the internet recommended it is a bad idea. Look into each of these, their market cap, and then decide for yourself.

Today, I own:
HST
PBL
XLM
BTC
ETH
VEN

Again: DO NOT BUY these just because I own them. There's probably 50 coins that will do spectacularly well in the next few WEEKS, let alone years. Do your own research!

Some coins to research to get you started:

XLM
XRP (bad for us, but can make money on it)
REQ
DRGN
HST
PBL
DBC
BAT
OMG
STK
IOTA
XRB
NEO

A great way to research is twitter/reddit/Sup Forums (sometimes). Get lots of opinions to validate with each other.
I personally have been following Ironwood Research Group and they were the ones that actually turned me onto some of these coins. Worth a google search, at least.

And lastly, a TLDR retard proof STEP BY STEP guide to buying some coins from absolute 0.

Open your browser
Go to coinbase.com (or download the app on your phone)
Create an account
Go to your settings, upload whatever info they want to get verified
Go to BUY, buy as much ETHEREUM as you can/want
Open another tab
Go to Kucoin.com
USE MY REFERAL “ 1H8Ks “
Link your 2FA with google ( SAVE THIS IMAGE IN CASE YOU LOSE YOUR PHONE)
Go to ASSETS
Find ETHEREUM
Click DEPOSIT
Should show you an address, copy this
Go to Coinbase.com
Click Accounts, click Ethereum
Send
Paste your address
Send

Congrats! You now have your money on
Kucoin!

Back to Kucoin, refresh the same page you got your address till you receive your deposit
Now, click MARKETS
Click the ETH tab
Find coin you want to buy
Click BUY
Click the ASK number on the top right of the small box
Type in amount you want to buy
You’re done!
Now, download “DELTA” on your phone (or blockfolio, but that’s worse imo) and add all your transactions to keep track of your holdings easily.

Dam actually useful. Cheers. I have around 200£ in at the moment and what’s the best way to cash out. Coinbases fees seem rediculas so what do you use?

guys don t sign up to bittrex, you won t be able to withdraw your coins unless you verify your ID.

I can't cash out through coinbase because I'm a leaf. Try using Quadriga, or maybe LocalBitcoins? I'm not sure what country you're from, so I'm just assuming USA. Otherwise, might be worth a google.

I use Quadriga because it is Canadian.

You will have to verify your ID on any website that lets you withdraw fiat or even deposit more than ~$1,000 so that's not a very good reason not to.

yeah but bittrex takes ages man, and their support are such cunts.

English btw. I shall try thanks :)

I don't actually use bittrex much anymore, but it has the largest selection of coins. If someone wants to buy XRP for example, they can't get it on binance or kucoin.

I have XRP on binance

what do you think about Electroneum (ETN) or Tether?

is Kraken good for cashing out in uk and eu?

Careful with Tether. I believe they haven't been audited in like 4 years? So the existence of those dollars is dubious at best.

Not sure, I heard Kraken just came back online a few days ago so maybe?

nice try faggot, trying to unload your bags shilling coins that will work for fuck ass?

Don't listen to this fucking pajeet

JUST BUY LINK AND DOGE OR STAY POOR

Kraken cucked everyone by being on lockdown for 2 whole days, if you just want to use it to cash out fine, but don't hodl coins there, you might get Mt. Goxed

fuck I had no idea, I usually prefer keeping coins on cold wallets but yeah, thanks for the tip. are there any other exchanges for cashing out like £500k worth of crypto?

>nice try faggot, trying to unload your bags shilling coins that will work for fuck ass?

>Don't listen to this fucking pajeet

>JUST BUY LINK AND DOGE OR STAY POOR

That's the people you're trying to avoid from /biz/. Doge...?

All you Bitcoin beggars could be getting as much money as you want for free and getting rich on day trading. I wrote a guide, here: thegreatmogul.com/single-post/2018/01/08/Faucets-or-How-I-Stopped-Worrying-And-Learned-To-Obtain-Free-Crypto

Can you add me on discord? I want to tell you a coin that may 50Xor more in 2018.
ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ#4184

I am not from europe but I use localbitcoin, you could check if it is available where you live

GNT is also a good coin to hold.

Also, this may be a VERY good time to buy Ethereum. Literally almost bottomed out.