Had this line for quite a while now, someone can tell me wtf it is?

Had this line for quite a while now, someone can tell me wtf it is?

look like some sort of arrow?

This. It looks like a south facing arrow. A red one.

it's a long cyst, my family had had them for generations, slice it open with a razor and it'll come out and you'll be right

Medfag here, can confirm, south facing red arrow.

>someone can tell me wtf it is

Yes, because we're all doctors. What a dipshit...

HOLY SHIT! I have the same thing! I've been wondering what it is, have had it for a couple weeks now, thinking of going to Doc and getting checked out cuase its not going away. Not sure if its an STD or what, but when It showed up I was fucking 4 different girls (1 one night stand)

Smooth looking cock
Bumping for more

Why of all places would you come to Sup Forums for medical advice?

I'm not quite sure,does it extend beyond your elbow?

because we are all degenerate fucks that (the ones who are getting laid) will fuck anything with a willing hole... so we are bound to get all sorts of shit on our dicks (literally) so, hopefully another Sup Forumsrother has had to deal with std, aids or cancer we currently have

Completely normal! It is the interface between the embryonic genital folds. Every boy has this (more or less) but I can asure you that this is completely normal!

does it feel like it has tiny little bumps? almost like its a line of a rash?

definitely cancer

Yeah it also has a button of puss i empty every now of then connected to it

You see that gap between the dick? Thats what it is no cancer or shit. Its basically the point where your skin "connected"

does the puss thing look like a tiny hole going in? or is it like a tiny little volcano?

Tiny hole going in

u can have medical knowledge without being a doctor
and so maybe smb here knows what it is because he had it aswell
therefore asking here might spare him from a visit to a real doctor

Sorry, I think you have a bad case of skin.
I know a friend who could show you how to rip it though.

as I already posted: Completely normal! It is the interface between the embryonic genital folds. Every boy has this (more or less) but I can asure you that this is completely normal!

I have medical knowledge and can asure you that this is normal!

Well, he must know what he's talking about. He samefagged and used an exclamation point.
So... that's reliable in my book.

pardon me for samefaggin, was to lazy to rewrite the shit

ok cool pal gj on helping that user

DON'T LISTEN TO THIS GUY

I'm a doctor and this is a clear indication of stage 4 penis cancer. sorry OP it'll have to go

This guy is correct, by the way. It's from when your dick developed. You can see it between women's vaginas and buttholes sometimes too. Just a little rift of skin.

i laugh so hard thank you faggot

nice troll

you can also see it straight under the vagina. Its called perineo.

This.
It's called the penile "raphe," which is a part of the perineal raphe which, if you look carefully, runs along the midline of the scrotum, along the perineum, and ends at the anus.

Here's an example of it on a woman.

Yes. See those pink lines running horizontally across her legs?
Soon your penis will look like a candy cane.

And here's an example of it on a man.