Why is this allowed?

why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/hawks/2014/09/07/bruce-levenson-racist-email-atlanta-owner-sell-team/15241591/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Massachusetts
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-28/sheila-bair-s-one-weird-trick-to-make-her-college-less-white
zeze.sci-hub.cc/8930a6e4bfa95e9db7fb6020fd36c0b8/leonardo2016.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a yearly tradition that baseball has to have something racially charged happen every year. Usually it's just the "why are there so few black people in the majors" argument that gets floated around after NBA is over because ESPN has nothing else to talk about.

Because the Red Sox just had a major racist episode

dude we need more black people LMAO

>America

I didn't realise 'resiliency' was a word. I thought just 'resilience' was the noun. What's the difference?

keep the race baiting on Sup Forums

We have a lot of racist episodes though. I feel like this only caught fire because of all the drama around the Orioles-Red Sox series right now.

The real question is how are there any people at all at one of the interminable and monotonous 9000+ games they play in a season. I used to think black people were dumb, but at least they're smart enough to avoid this shit.

Why can't blacks handle the bantz?

It's like an accepted alternative spelling because people are dumb, like "judgement."

Because ESPN never bothers to report on teams other than the red sox, yankees, cards and cubs so they have to make up their own stories

What is it about baseball that scares off the negro folk

The cost to play

I don't see any black people at Jazz games either that aren't in the court.

Carla Baptiste was attending her first Red Sox game with boyfriend Jim Dooley, who is white. She doesn’t watch baseball and hadn’t heard of what happened to Jones, but she, too, wasn’t surprised that it could happen in today’s society. “That’s disgusting.”

Because these faggoty rich teams like the Cubs, Yankees and Red Sox have priced out normal people from being able to go to games.

In the 90s Wrigley Field was filled with all types of degenerate imbeciles. Now it's just a giant fraternity party in the outfield. I'm sure all those Puerto Ricans in New York are priced out of the new stadium too.

>whitest part of the country
>doesn't have many black people

Why is this bad? Worry about where you live you fucking cuck, leave our territory alone.

You can get decent tickets at fenway for $20 you dumb fuck. I got outfield seats for $14 last season for fuck sake.

Wrigley fucking sucks. The whole area is full of frat stars and wealthy families from the suburbs.

Way too expensive.

>a millionaire got called a bad name
>national tragedy
>muh victim complex

and gays

Black people want to get paid now and cant into math
MLB has longer careers, higher minimum, best CBA in all of sports.
They also dont have the patience to do years in the minors, things literally every phenom has had to do. No straight to MLB.

Its hard to find cornball niggers in MLB. Most are well spoken. Curtis Granderson should be the posterchild for black players.

>Its hard to find cornball niggers in MLB. Most are well spoken.
Either this is a typo or you don't know what "cornball" means?

>It's hard to find cornball niggers

There hasn't been a true nigga in the bigs since Nyjer Morga

>lay off actual sports reporters
>don't touch The Undefeated or ESPNW
keep it up ESPN

Because blacks don't dominate the sport and despite ESPN's best efforts they haven't been able to relegate it to hockey tier so they have to stir the pot.

Have you ever heard him talk? Are you also aware that he played professional hockey?

this
who the fuck cares at this point? it happened. you fucks are just keeping espn around longer by buying into this bullshit

its ok to be openly anti white in 2017

proofs?

that nigga lost a lot of "black points" in my book when i found out he played hockey. disqualified from "real nigga" status despite all the chimpouts he had

the clothing

the funniest part is that baseball has probably never been blacker... but black Caribbean doesnt count

and they never comment on the NFL or NBA.... i guess its ok the NBA is 85% black... but its a tragedy that baseball is only 10% black or whatever the number is

>boston """"fans""""
>white
irish aren't white

The lack of showmanship. Why come to the plate four times per game to strike out when you can dunk or run into the endzone and then showboat.

>the search for a safe black neighborhood. its an exercise in patience, resiliency and pure stamina.

but that wouldnt be ok to publish

This is like being all gangsta but you went to private school

Like being black lead singer in a Heavy Metal Band

This nigga married his girlfriend before having intercourse with her.

nba always gets A's in diversity reports even though it is

How about the search for black baseball fans.

Not many black people give a flying fuck about baseball.

>the search for a black majority high school that doesnt have metal detectors. its an exercise in patience, resiliency and pure stamina

Wooooow. Just fucking wow.

Part of that's because it's really close to a bunch of colleges. I was there last week, thinking of transferring to one of them.

Elijah Dukes?

It's a sport that involves more than running and jumping

I don't see any black people at Kendrick Lamar or Odd Future concerts

Nope, Cubans and Dominicans are playing on the streets with sticks for bats and who knows what for a ball

They need to turn the lights on or at least tell a funny joke if they want to spot one

the only race baiter in this situation is the scumbag that wrote that article, jamal.

Fenway doesn't accept food stamps

boston obsession is real

thats what baseball crowds look like everywhere in the MLB

>whites enjoying themselves
>without minorities

HOLD THE FUCK ON

Now that I think about it, for those lazy shits who just root for the team whose stadium is the shortest drive...what is the protocol for when they get wasted or are too rednecky and get banned for life from the stadium?
Do they change teams? Move?

Exactly, what the fuck is their point? Hell, Detroit games of all places are probably 90% whites from the suburbs. They're insinuating guilt or blame when it really just comes down to black peoples personal preference in sports.

there were ESPNw layoffs.

I kinda picked up on this but I haven't been to Wrigley in like 10 years. I always thought the douche dudebros were just like Blackhawks "fans" showing up to blackout whenever anyone wins something. Makes sense that all the suburban CACs priced everyone out though. Northside bars are fucking horrible too, not sure if it's always been like that because I'm only 22.

>Sup Forums finally starts digesting the redpill

you forgot dodgers and giants

I call bullshit on this. In south florida everyone watches basketball no matter the place.

LMAO this is so correct. e!spn is the worst with continuing an exaggerated storyline

especially
>undefeated

US race relations isn't the place for you, Mehmet

I know that, Achmed

Weren't there like a shit ton of goat black MLB stars through the 70s and 80s?? I think its more of a modern thing. You can't be cool and a thug in baseball.

>You can't be cool and a thug in baseball.
Well you can, it's just that you'll be getting a fastball in the ribs every other game.

You might be able to once the baby boomers die. If you have any kind of swagger about you you need to remember the """""class""""" that baseball carries. It all depends on whether baseball becomes/remains a conservative white haven in the future.

Who cares? Black people generally suck at baseball. BIG TIME. You've never seen black people looks so uncoordinated and unathletic in your life before you watch one try to play baseball. Yea, there's been a few greats in the bigs, but overall, they're about as good as they are at swimming.

That's why they don't play baseball or come to games.

This has literally nothing to do with it you giant massive faggot.

It's all

Can someone just nuke us? Why are we so obsessed with race?

Because now I know about "The Undefeated" when I otherwise wouldn't have. Same reason OP posted it in the first place. It's easy controversy, and we crave outrage.

Yeah but you won't actually give them page views, will you, user?

>baseball games are generally regarded the most non-violent, family friendly, crime and drug free sporting events to attend
>no niggers

Ahh whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!

go back to where you came from, this place isn't for you

>let in other races
>suddenly have never ending race problems

i envy countries that are homogeneous and dont have to deal with this shit

With such exiting things happening on the ball park in every single game it's really baffling how merricans care about something other than the game.

Also, I see a black women.
BLEACHED

how is that openly anti-white?

you're retarded m8. It requires extreme patience in 99% of cases to get to the NBA or NFL. The irony is especially delicious here because you suggested that OTHER people are dumber than you in your post.

insulting red sox fans just because they are white

lol thats not whats happening at all, my polflake friend

>get drafted in the NBA go directly to the NBA 90% of the time
>get drafted in the NFL go directly to the NFL 99% of the time
>get drafted in the MLB never go directly to the MLB

you arent very smart are you?

Why does it matter whether you can or can't find black baseball fans in the stadium.
They are 14% of the pop. They are generally poorer.
It's not a surprise to see them unrepresented in a stadium.

>look at all these white red sox fans! geez this sucks, its going to take patience, resiliency and pure stamina to even find a black red sox fan
>n no im not being anti white in any way

>its white peoples fault negros dont go to baseball games
oy vey

>you don't generally have to play for little to no compensation for years before being drafted

Moreover, MLB is the only of the 3 in which you can start getting paid right out of highschool.

i'm smarter than you, it appears

The obvious implication is there is a reason they've chosen not to attend. Now they might be sensationalizing it because baseball is relatively less popular among blacks in the US, but that is in no way an insult to whites

you guys are just embarrassingly sensitive, so much so that it completely clouds your ability to read or reason.

Ptsd from sunflower seeds. Seeds. Fields. Slavery. Hot

> they've chosen not to attend
Are you sure?

>say red sox fans are too white, Fenway is too white
perfectly ok
>say hawks fans are too black
forced to sell your team

> i was told it is because we can't get 35-55 white males and corporations to buy season tixs and they are the primary demo for season tickets around the league. when i pushed further, folks generally shrugged their shoulders. then i start looking around our arena during games and notice the following:

>-- it's 70 pct black

>-- the cheerleaders are black

>-- the music is hip hop

usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/hawks/2014/09/07/bruce-levenson-racist-email-atlanta-owner-sell-team/15241591/

Bostonians need at least one outlet to get smashed and shout obscenities, the city it too cucked to do that anywhere but a sports game

ESPN and major league sports are just butthurt about publicity

>they've chosen not to attend
That's the assumption you've already started with.
We call that Marxist Critical Theory, because in your mind the reason there are no African Americans in the stadium is because the majority group is oppressing them through some ethereal force.
Critical Theory is different from the Socratic Method(which just asks "Why" things are the way they are) in that you begin with an unfounded assumption and build your theories around that.

>he doesnt know guys can go play basketball overseas right out of high school (or sooner)

you may want to google brandon jennings

but yes i agree with you MLB takes significantly longer to get to the majors

these goalposts are moving a lot. I know you are excited to point out perceived double standards and link to articles, but that doesn't mean that the article is "anti-white" as originally stated. Wholly separate discussion.

It is because the article sets up an "oppressor/oppressed" paradigm by saying that the Stadium doesn't have enough black people.
Which is an implied problem.

you just ran with a bunch of poor assumptions there. I don't actually think that at all, so it didn't influence my interpretation. You're silly if you think that might not be what's behind the author's POV, but I never implied I share it.

you should stop being so smug if you are going to overlook things so recklessly and make bad assumptions about your counterparties. Common mistake for college sophomores, so don't feel too bad about it.

In any case, that's once again moving the goalposts from the original assertion.

>equating moving overseas as a teenager to going through the college system
apples and oranges. I know about it well, note "generally"

and still isn't ant-white

Massachusetts is 7.58% black vs 87.89% white
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Massachusetts

Only 33% of blacks are fans of baseball (as of 2003, probably lower now) vs 39% of whites

So based on demographics, blacks are only about 6.8% of baseball fans.

That group of fans is about 100 people, so you should only see a handful there. I do see some non whites (azns) who look overrepresented

>posts nothing
>claims victory

you win again

careful not to be too white out there, every white company or fanbase needs diversity or it is inferior*

*this is not an anti white sentiment

I said that it lacked any directly (or even generally) anti-white statements. The opportunity would be for a rebuttal, but instead the respondents went off on tangents. I never claimed victory, I pointed out a very obvious flaw in the responses, in that they didn't address the issue at all.

>18 is a little kid

and you said guys cant get paid.... but they can

without brown diversity red sox fans are inferior

we get it

99% white is inferior to less white

the less white the better

who are you quoting? Where did I say you can't get paid? Most people don't because its a lower risk path to go one-and-done.

That also doesn't address the NFL in any way whatsoever.

this is what this site has become.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-28/sheila-bair-s-one-weird-trick-to-make-her-college-less-white

again, its perfectly fine to be anti white n 2017

the less white the better

>Moreover, MLB is the only of the 3 in which you can start getting paid right out of highschool.

see

I don't make any assumptions.
African Americans just didn't attend, that doesn't mean anything.
If someone wanted to look at why 14%(representative pop. size) of the stadium isn't taken up blacks, then you can search for economic reasons and how baseball games in the area are marketed.
That's asking "why"
The article on the other hand states, in short order, that there are too many white people in the stadium and suggests that's wrong.

If you want to witness first hand where Marxist Critical Theory leads to in Academia, this is a peer-reviewed journal filled with nonsense.
zeze.sci-hub.cc/8930a6e4bfa95e9db7fb6020fd36c0b8/leonardo2016.pdf