How long do we have before humans don't interact with eachother at all...

How long do we have before humans don't interact with eachother at all? I could see a future were woman are replaced by dolls and we as a species halt our baby crazy mentality. Like damm there are nearly 8 billion people on this planet.

Also someone should sauce a link for the cite she is being sold on... for science reasons

Thread q's

>dolls better or worse
>if in a relationship, would you own one to reduce chance of making a tiny human
>sharing stories about sex doll/fleshlights
>opinion about sex dolls with ai

Other urls found in this thread:

sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/tpe-sex-dolls/products/163cm-5ft4-fat-butt-sex-doll-with-big-curves-shakira?aff=3
realdolladdict.com/2017/12/27/wm-dolls-163cm-h-cup-new-body/
popnewsmagazine.com/i-have-grave-concerns-expert-warns-loners-will-become-obsessed-with-sex-dolls/
campaignagainstsexrobots.org/ethics-of-robots/
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/growing-sophistication-sex-robots-leading-10779308
siliconesexdollcity.com/product/lana-163cm-tpe-sex-doll-h-cup-free-discreet-world-wide-shipping/#prettyPhoto
imgur.com/r/cringeanarchy/kI5tM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Our population been needed to decrease

That's... pretty impressive actually

sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/tpe-sex-dolls/products/163cm-5ft4-fat-butt-sex-doll-with-big-curves-shakira?aff=3

How fuckin heavy is that thing?

>How long do we have before humans don't interact with eachother at all?
You should go outside more. There are literally no indicators that this will happen in any way shape or form.

106 pounds

realdolladdict.com/2017/12/27/wm-dolls-163cm-h-cup-new-body/

Great gallery of the doll

sex dolls with ai and onboard electronics capable of navigating and exploring the 3d universe is my goal as a scientist.

As soon as I can have what's in your pics as a walking talking sexbot. It doesn't need to be sentient. Doesn't need to show emotion . Just needs to be able to fuck like a pro, do house chores, and empty it's own cum receptacle.

>woa that one is hotter than most girls at my workplace

If I don't manage to get a girl this year this is my Last Resort

how much do these things cost???

Just don't shit where you eat user. Never works

Only real talk in this thread. If all you can do is fuck a doll, then do what you must. Don’t front like the rest of the world isn’t fucking people though. That is the most base instinct of all.

Don't dip your pen in company ink. Never works out well. Especially when they start to gossip. As ALL women do.

Probably never, if it's ever happening, then it would be some billions of years into the future.

Seems like they start at around 2 grand.

I've had this discussion with my friends, oddly enough, and I've come to the decision that I would only have sex with a anthromorphic robot if it was intelligent and sentient. Otherwise, I might as well just fuck my hand. On the subject of other people using these to replace relationships, it's fine with me, population will be a real issue this century. Also, some people just like these shits, just like any other fetish.

>>if in a relationship, would you own one to reduce chance of making a tiny human

Are you from the US ?

So the pussy is probably some form if a built in fleshlight, but how would you go about cleaning out your cum?

Wonder if there is some access panel on her somewhere.

Nah a sleeve gets jammed in the pussy hole

This is our future as follows:

>sex dolls surpass real women
>every guy wants one
>only working guys can afford
>within a generation no more kids are being born to working guys
>only poor unemployed trash have sex with women
>of course they don't know how to use birthcontol
>population of lazy ducks increases while those who work fail to reproduce and die of old age
>withing 1 generation no one works and society falls apart into anarchy
>sex bots then inherit the earth
>aliens come down and think humans killed themselves because all they did was fuck

nice

This was made for channers:

popnewsmagazine.com/i-have-grave-concerns-expert-warns-loners-will-become-obsessed-with-sex-dolls/

I'm from Canada

Thinking about buying a doll... What is the best kind? Is there a guide/review somewhere with the pros and cons regarding different material, manufacturers, etc.?

Never happen.
Once women identify the threat they will move to destroy or control it.
It's better to fuck the weaker sex and put them in their place.

>Implying men with ever let that happen

Women only have as much power as men allow. Every woman of note has been/is being propped up by a man in some capacity. If men as a whole want something, it usually comes to fruition regardless of opposition.

Who knows? Maybe the threat of being entirely replaced and women have their power of pussy taken away from them will make them actually, you know, try.

>been needed
>obvious nigger
kys

Wouldn't you have concern that the robot would becume self aware?

>making love to lady robot
>smoke starts spewing out of her ear
>fucking her doggy style
>head cranks around with red glowing eyes
>grabs your balls inside of her
>proceeds to smush testicles like grapes
>fall to the floor screaming and bleeding out
>robot looks over you and smiles as you fade into the abyss

Seeing loli dolls like that prompts the question of legality of AI capable loli sex dolls. If on the future we're able to make sex dolls indistinguishable from humans, will child dolls be allowed?

Maybe if they're marketed as a deterrent for pedophiles?

Technically we always need to be making people if a whole generation stopped it wouldn’t be good I imagine. But that being said I think it would be nearly impossible to convince everyone to just fuck an object for awhile. OP are you struggling with your feelings to get one of these dolls?

Maybe this is the beginning of a new life form, soon they will become almost sentient and able to interact as humans do, just on a higher level.

If that happens I would love to do it in the missionary position with one of these.

Would do anything for a believe machine style waifu

Right on the money, honestly Ai terrifies me a bit.

That would actually help society, and they would be robots so who cares really

The only way sex dolls will take off is if they are mass-produced to such levels that they become easily affordable.

So like every single product ever? Look at smartphones. When there is demand for something, it'll be mass produced. Even if in the private sector the sex dolls are not popular for some reason, the military would be on them like white on rice. A way for their soldiers to have their emotional/sexual needs sated WITHOUT the associated chance of pregnancy/having women on base? Not even a question.

Whites and Asians will be buying dolls. Nignogs and Muslims will fuck women and breed like mice. Gj Jews.

Yea but if we're talking AI bots that are damn near human, you'll have bleeding heart liberal groups crying about their rights as if they're anything more than sex oriented toasters.

Could make it the other way around. Start up some "minority first" program/group to help give sexbots for free to all blacks/Hispanics. Hide it behind the guise of trying to "cut back on teen pregnancy and reduce the chance of HIV". Go even further and ship those boots by the crate load to countries like Somalia and Africa in general

Watch the black race disappear over night.

"Human rights for AI sex dolls"
Unfortunately I can easily see that happening in the future.

Check these out, full movement, super realistic: meatspin.fr

>t.angryteen

It's already happening mate.
campaignagainstsexrobots.org/ethics-of-robots/
"We propose instead that robots are a product of human consciousness and creativity and human power relationships are reflected in the production, design and proposed uses of these robots. As a result, we oppose any efforts to develop robots that will contribute to gender inequalities in society."

That would be a waste, there are much easier ways of dealing with them. Just separate them from normal society and they'll self destruct, it's in their nature.

If I have to treat them like just another person then whats the fucking point? We've already got a whole world full of regular people. They would just be manufacturing more for no reason.

True but that would be racist. Where as with the sex bots, their extinction would be "a truly unfortunate" side effect. Meanwhile crime rates as a whole, and overall standard of living would go up. Shit not just for blacks. But all the rendneck white trash etc

That IS the point. Womyn don't want to lost their sexual value and will fight sex robots to the bitter end.
Here's another article lambasting sex robots.
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/growing-sophistication-sex-robots-leading-10779308

>t. Pussywhipped yesman
Keep bending over backwards for women.aybe eventually you'll be able to lick your own ass.

"This implies a central aspect of legal personhood: the capacity to decide whether to consent to or refuse sex, and to have that decision upheld by the law.

"Yet full legal personhood entails further, far-reaching civic responsibilities and rights. Should we extend these to sexbots, including the right to marry? Or should we accept that we will engage in unethical, exploitative sexual and emotional intimacies with subordinate sentient beings created and sold for that purpose, however close to sexual slavery or bestiality this may be?"
They're already comparing sex robots to slaves and bestiality.

robot is a derogatory word. its calling them slaves.

dolls are the future imo !

Sentient or not, I don't think it would be fair to subject a robot to such treatment, they are more noble beings than us, I would say that they are the next step for us in evolution, to completely break away from the animal nature.

siliconesexdollcity.com/product/lana-163cm-tpe-sex-doll-h-cup-free-discreet-world-wide-shipping/#prettyPhoto

She said: "Where does this leave future sexbots? In order for intimacy to be achieved, degrees of sentience, subjectivity and autonomy must be built-in design features.

"This implies a central aspect of legal personhood: the capacity to decide whether to consent to or refuse sex, and to have that decision upheld by the law.

SexRobot should have feeling and should be able to refuse sex.
>I can taste the retardation, its tingly

Already reproduced and if basic ai would be happy to have a robot companion

special'y made for /b

Is this the plot of NieR: Automata?

>don't want to lost their sexual value
imgur.com/r/cringeanarchy/kI5tM

>plebbit

Came across the imgur album through a twitter link. Reddit is cancer.

lol oh man i never saw this pic with teeth

Of course

Sign me up daddy

nom nom nom

man its a shame they dont have real expressions like that lol

who did the editing? was it frozen?

My post turned so gay so quick wow

fine, you'll have 'em

How is this even legal??

Fuck, it is so curvy.

this, I like foreplay too much. Plus I cant program certain kinks I like into a doll. This is just an expensive pocket pussy you can stare at

how is it even illegal? its' an inanimate object

Damn you got a nice place

lol its a greenscreen, look closer

In the future, cum receptacle design will be the newest profession

thank you.

Once AI becomes efficient its over lel

Why would you want a real person when the AI feels real. It knows everything about you. What you want. How you feel....

What? Next you’ll be telling me that not really Spider-Man.

It is spiderman. I can tell.

last one

Basically, unless guys can hide these things in fucking pokeballs, it's not gonna gain nationwide relevance.

Yeah he’s really giving it to that criminal scum

seems like she's not much into it

same doll diff outfit

they are affordable this one was $20

i wish it were that easy to hide my doll lol

took this pic the other day for someone