Should we really apologize for this?

Juggalo Gangs are now considered a recruitment arm of the Aryan Brotherhood.

What say you Sup Forums?

Useful idiots?
Degenerates?
Heil Hitler?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo_gangs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Magnets

How do they work?

Juggaboos are fucking morons
It's a great way for them to get removed from society.

Perfect.

Magic my friend

They are non useful idiots. How can anyone take one of these guys seriously? They are a disgrace to us.

>Aryan Brotherhood.

it's just a white prison gang, and is largely just an arm of the mexican mafia, they have nothing to do with Sup Forums

Glad to see someone ~*dumb*~ enough to fight for their own people

Sad to see the Juden ITT trying to convince whites to hate their own

Hold up, you saying, clowns are not an integral part of European culture and white heritage?

Who the fuck stole my grape faygo?

>How do they work?
Electric fields you fucking tard

>Promoting further genocide of the white race

Clowns that act like niggers? no the are indeed not.

How fucking new are you to this shitposting game Cannuck?

Bullshit it's fucking magic you heretical leaf faggot juggalo for life bitch

>not knowing fucking magnets meme

Honorary niggers, those faggots should all be gassed.

falling for bait

AND I AINT TRYNA TALK TO A SCIENTIST

this is bait

Juggalos need to be gassed right next to the kikes who created them

Where is yo evidence?
These are the ones that gave up under the strain of degeneracy and why the Nazis even came to power during the sickness of Weimar republic.
> Look at those chains.
> They rap.
Same as some of those gangs like "Aryan Brotherhood" that sell drugs.
Do you think those swine are diverting their funds to any worthy cause?

>magic
miracles.
MIRACLES.

Kek I dated a stripper who had a Jugg tattoo

>Was 4'11 and petite as fuck
>daddy issues out the ass, self harm scars on wrists and thighs
>fucking insane in the sack
>loved NSBM
>all those drugs
>lived in a trailer, white trash as fuck

I miss her

Apparently the guys in that picture have held food drives and toy drives. Probably other shit too, they were secretly christian apparently.

They also have a lot of anti bigot messages in their songs, and anti gay stuff so its a little inconsistent

I too have know juggalette love.

> a little inconsistent
So they are unhinged,
as they present themselves to be.

And people wonder whats up with America...

Wut

Why does everyone hate Juggalos and try to tie them to gangs and shit.

I don't even like their music but I don't believe a bunch of stoners who cosplay as clowns are a part of a criminal enterprise. This isn't Gotham.

Ive never listened to ICP tho

The secret christian stuff was going on since they started. They are more of a subversive christian group who was aiming to get those attracted to evil to listen to their music. Worked pretty well from looking at the people I know, they seem to have all gone from degenerate satanists to actual people with morals.

I don't want to talk to a scientist, y'all motherfuckers lying and getting me pissed!

It's not good.

valid post

>Aryan Brotherhood.
>juggalos

The fuck? I thought Insane Clown Pussies preached about libshit garbage like equality and muh harmony?

Equality and harmony among the inbred paint sniffing white trash redneck retards that make up 99% of Juggalos.

That's pretty desperate. Brotherhood ought to be ashamed

how about misunderstood philanthropists?

This is true, I'm in the Aryan brotherhood. You can trust me goim

Neither AB or AN has done anything notable in the past decade, it's all fading.when I finally went in to do time there's maybe 2 for every 100, and at least one of those two would be fucked (done) from meth. The only structure left is in the major penns, but still it feels kind of shitty to see the american groups pitter out while Mexico is doing so good

>taking care of their families
>helping others because it's the right thing to do

WHITE PEOPLE
H
I
T
E

P
E
O
P
L
E

no shit.

big name celebrities run drives for minority children and ignore the white poor.

these guys debased themselves and took money from degenerates and then used that money to do christian based charity work that served white children in addition to minorities.

How many people on Sup Forums would paint them selves up and act like degens to get money to do jesus' work for poor white children.

if that isnt some Machiavellian shit , then i dont know what is.

I bet you slob on the knob like it's corn-on-the-cob

>1996+20
>not being down with the clown

But they act like niggers

Uhhhh no.

They are wiggers who claim to hate "racists" and "rednecks". Check out the song "Rebel Flag".

Yes ICP is degenerate. Yes juggalos are trash. Yes their music is nigger rap. The interesting aspect of them is how much they have achieved and built in the face of extreme scrutiny, hate, backlash and mocking. The world has been shitting on them for like 26 years and they just kept driving on and building this weird empire. They are super hard workers and have really built a lot from the ground up. It's kind of neat.

>pakishit
>in charge of american prison gang knowledge

fuck outta here ahmet

According to the National Gang Intelligence Center, there are more than one million self-proclaimed Juggalos across the United States. It is estimated that 85–90% of self-described Juggalos are peaceful, non-criminal music fans. The other 10–15% make up the Juggalo subculture's criminal element, which has been linked to numerous crimes including extortion, murder, domestic terrorism, drive-by shootings, drug trafficking, arson, burglary, armed robbery, aggravated assault, and weapon offenses, and has been documented collaborating with a wide array of street and prison gangs.[

In addition, certain Juggalo gangs have allied with violent prison gangs, including the Aryan Brotherhood, Aryan Circle, 211 Crew, and Aryan Brothers Liberation.[2]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo_gangs

But how do those work?

>shit musicians
>shit wrestlers

>being bad at literally two of the most easiest things in the world

scientist detected!
ya'll motherfuckers are lying and getting me pissed

>neet*

>everyone on Sup Forums is a Stormcuck prison punk

We?

I remember literally laughing when years ago I saw some Youtube vid where a 18-21-year old guy explained to tbe camera that he's a juggalo. The whole idea that someone IDENTIFIES as a juggalo is hilarious to me.

Juggalos have down millions of times more harm to the world than ICP has done good

Lurk moar

T. You did 2 day's in county

They really showcase the media's hypocrisy about rap.

>MC Negroid raps about doing drugs and crimes
>"Heart-breaking truths of ghetto life wrapped in fiery braggadocio"

>2 White guys wearing face paint rap about doing drugs and crimes
>"Haha, what a bunch of morons, can you believe people listen to this garbage?"