Ok Sup Forums i need help, me and my girlfriend are currently freaking the fuck out

Ok Sup Forums i need help, me and my girlfriend are currently freaking the fuck out.

So last night we got drunk, popped some xanax too, and then had sex. I came inside her in a condom, im 100% sure about it but the problem is that its the last thing she or i can remember.

This morning she tells me she has weird feeling inside her. We are 100% that the condom got stuck inside her, probably slipped out of my penis while we fell asleep.

We searched the ENTIRE house for the condom, all we found were just box and a plastic seal next to a bed, but not the condom.

We tried so many different postions to reach it, but the problem is that i have quite short fingers, and she is deeper than average.....and i cant fuckin grab it, despite it being a magnum size.

To make it even worse she is not on a pill...is it possible that she can get pregnant?

Seriously im running out of ideas, i need help.
Im dead serious.

you douche

lel

Sup Forums never changes
пoпpoбyй пocвeтить фoнapикoм в eё вaгинe

Have her squat with her butt facing you then you have to reach inside as deep as you can. It will come out eventually, then go get plan B.

fist her lel

She can get pregnant.

Morning after pill and if you can't reach it idk man, go to a doctor who can stick his hand all the way in her cootch or something, you cuck

It's also possible you did the right thing and are just panicking

This!

Lube and perseverance.

Pretty sure you could get your whole hand up there if she relaxes.

>attach claw apparatus to dick
>douse with spermicide
>insert
>remove condom
>????
>PROFIT

First post best post

OP here.

Tried this already.
Im sure i felt something with the tip o a middle finger.

unfortunately plan B pill is only prescription drug in my country.

Op again

The is soo incredibly stressed with that whole situation that im having hard time fittig even 1 finger there.

Lend (however this shit is called) from your neighbor, watch in the summer licking the grease out of his fingers with taste on BBQ party

Make it a sexy time instead like trying to fist her and stretch her slut pussy out

OP

You need to find a tall black friend. He can get it out for you.

Well dude only thing to do is keep trying. Just like someone said I'm sure you can get a whole hand in if she relaxes. Just get it out anyway you can lol without causing damage. But best to go to hospital anyways to get plan B just in case to save the worry

Op here

She went tho the shop to buy something long thin and dull so it will not damage her.

Also i thought about washing this fucker out of there with shower hose full pressure. Do you think it could work?

unironically this.

Inb4 ops girl is a nasty slut who hid the condom and is just trying to get diddled for 3 hours straight no rests

This happened to me recently. I too have short fingers, so we couldn't fish it out, We immediately went to the CVS and got plan B, and then went to urgent care. Funnily enough, right before she was due for examination, she peed it out.

If a condom is left inside it can produce an infection. Get plan B and get to urgent care ASAP

go scuba diving lel

You might push it up and around her ovaries so it could go further. Her walking might be helping so try again normally. Gl op

Op here. Have some good and some bad news.

The good is It fell out on its own as she was walking home.
The bad is that it means the cum could have spilled inside.

It smells so fuckin bad tho and looks like it melted a lil bit. Can upload a pic with timestamp

what the fuck are you waiting for?
timestamp that shit

Get a toilet plunger. Have her plug her nose and ears, and start working the plunger. After five minutes, turn her over and start working the plunger on ass, to create a backdraft. After another five minutes, pick her up in Heimlich hug, squeeze vigorously, and condom should fall out. If not, wash, rinse, repeat.

A vagina is 6in deep when aroused. Wait until she's not turned on and then stick your fingers in there with Lube or oil

have her take the morning after pill
>it's what it's made for

>Can upload a pic with timestamp
DO IT NOW FAGGOT

You should just keep fucking her for the rest of the month without a condom since she's probably pregnant anyway.

Still no timestamp fag

Only one thing to do if you can't get plan b. Filly a turkey baster with bleach and inject her to kill the sperms.

let me giver her mineshaft

My neighbor became pregnant because the condom got stuck inside. She's preggo for sure if she doesn't take plan B pill fast. I'm not lying, it's quite common actually. Google it.

I have dubs, I'm not lying

Op here. Sorry for taking so long. The smell is just so foul i couldnt stand it.

Jesus mate are you Cumming out custard?!

wow

I can't tell if that is the condom or the aftermath of a hazmat suit that got damaged in the search.

Just buy Plan B you uneducated fuck

she has a major yeast infection

>uneducated fuck
still gotta get that shit out of there to prevent infection, dumbass

Op here.

Why do you think so?

I gaged, is that cottage cheese?

Doctor here.
Plan B or Congrats, it's a girl/boy/twins ! in 9 months.
Choose wisely.

The fucking scrambled egg on the outside, you dumbass

because there is what looks like cottage cheese on it

Nasty Fucking yellow shit

Had to happen. Tell that bitch to shower clean it with fire and holy water

You're fucked

Drugs are bad, Mkay?

Jesus Fucking Christ user!

I'm keking like a motherfucker right now. Thanks op.

Too nice. That is more than a yeast infection that was in deep. She got infected by the condom gangrene hardcore right in the pussy and she's a nasty bitch. In a bad way. A medical professional has to fist with pussysoap

Put me in the screen cap

mfw im eating eggs and see this

Can't even tell if that was anal or vaginal, your girl's got a yeast infection in one of them though.

And a change to her diet

What the fuck if wrong with your girl OP? Is her digestive system connected to her vagina or something?

Someone screen cap this scrambled egg pussy custard

Have her do a hand stand. Fucking kids these days!!

>"Fist with pussysoap"

Topkek.
Someone screencap this shit

Shove a firehose up there and crank it to max until it comes out her nose.. Shit needs a full flushing.

Dude doctor now.
You should know by looking / smelling that this is not good....

get a wheat light and go get that condom.

shitpost

step your game up next time faggot

Just have her squat and squeeze kinda like her vage muscles and it'll come out. I heard this from a professional sex talk show (Loveline).

>didnt even read thread

hey op

medfag here

if accessible to you guys in terms of price or insurance I would recommend going to Planned Parenthood just so she can confirm it's only a yeast infection.

Does she have any irritation? Itchiness?
Is her labia or vagina inflamed?
Does she have discharge? If so what color and texture?

Does she get yeast infection often? First time experience?

When (if she did) did she notice symptoms?

They are so common and nothing to worry about, and can easily be taken care of with even something like real cranberry juice. There's also plenty of external use creams for irritation and suppositories for nuking.

>...the problem is that i have quite short fingers
Kek you know what Marco Rubio says about guys with small hands

I tried to think of something professional but all I could think of was Clorox and Colgate

A douche does nothing to that yellow. I'm trying to think of the pussy equivalent to dick cheese. There is a lack of words

Welp

found nudes of ops gf

>got drunk and popped Xanax
you must be 15

>757088307
you are literally the dumbest fucking kid around. you shouldnt be reproducing anyways dumbass you sound like you're 12

you dont know anatomy at all huh?

Is your girlfriend a chink?

bait as fuck

bro your girls pussy is nassssssssttttyyyy as fuckkkkkkkkkkk

>REAL cranberry juice

Fuck.
>external use creams
That is vomit deep in her pussy like 6inches in

Magnum size? There's your problem.

Ok.. so you want the condom? Wait 9 months but with the condom a fucking kiddo shows up its ok just throw it in the bin :)

Peed out a condom? Either youre in the wrong hole or just fucking stupid

> push it to her ovaries
You're kidding right?

Oh fuck.. should've waited 9 months...

holy shit user, just suicide at this point omfg

Grab range infinite

Custard is a type of yogurt ice cream sold at expensive restaurants

Words of experience and wisdom

enjoy your new baba op

i'm seriously fucking laughing my ass off

That's why I don't use condoms

if ever experienced something like that I would anhero

Guessing white but there is a strong case for Indian

I'm a gigolo and I don't think you can pay me to do what you've just done

Seriously

Fuck.

don't they sell "morning after" pills in your shithole country?

im getting that feeling

Grats my dude.