Itt: scenes you consider to be actually better in the dubbed version of your country

itt: scenes you consider to be actually better in the dubbed version of your country

>youtu.be/-8AHC0DwFME
I think the german voice of Sgt. Hartman is more frightening in german

>youtu.be/iLmLNx_9A80
the voice is just hilarious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bFfisPdJ7HM
youtube.com/watch?v=u9uIiSp-m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=SK3px59UpKA
youtube.com/watch?v=4jL4NfEy2S4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everything is more frightening in German.

do you unironically watch dubbed movies?

Germans don't have a choice. All non-German movies and TV shows are dubbed into German. Austrians do the same. Russians and Poles have one guy doing all the voices.

i havent watched a movie on tv in maybe 15 years

>reading you're kino like some kind of cuck

depends on the movies and my mood

some things should only be watched in the original, others I don't really mind

sounds like a grumpy bloated Bavarian tourist yelling at a pool boy at a Red Sea resort tbqh

It's shit, m8

Its not kino if you replace all the actors with subhumans

that's a really bad dub

Lol the actors aren't replaced idiot

>downloading dubs
>not original audio + subtitles

Do you even enjoy movies?

Sounds like a limp-wristed opera singer.

Not impressed...

Found the French user...

Why?

so the Germans or Austrian people who want to watch it subtitled, have no right over it?

Mein fucking sides, Danke OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=bFfisPdJ7HM
goblin's version is superior

Why do Germans do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=u9uIiSp-m7s

>Wanting to hear Schwarzenegger mumble in english.
Ironically he doesn't dub himself though

youtube.com/watch?v=SK3px59UpKA

sitcoms usually are horribly dubbed and often have to deal with puns that are untranslatable

HYMIM gives you cancer in the german version (well after S4 you get cancer anyway)

*HIMYM

I'm usually the guy who will prefer almost anything to dubbing, but one example of a surpassing dub performence that I always go to is Apocalypse in the polish version of X-men animated series.

Can't find an example on youtube, he was very imposing, the guy doing it was clearly put through a synthesizer, but the end result was amazing. I remeber hearing the original Apocalypse AS voice for the first time in RLM's X-men Apocalypse review and just thinking "what a shit voice, this doesn't sound like Apocalypse at all"

what the FUCK is up with russians just speaking over the movies, literally just speaking

why would anyone watch that?

Same shit in Poland, most of my friends here scoff when they see me watching with subtitles.

Be conditioned to watch shit this way from the day you start watching tv and most people will treat it as the natural and best choice.

I know Belgium and The Netherlands don't dub.

Are there even any other countries who won't do them?

I think the scandinavians only dub movies for children

There 's nothing ironic about it. That prick would not get out of bed for less than a couple of million, and who would pay that to have him dub a crappy foreign dvd release? It would not even pay for his fees.

And now consider it is the only voice you know from him since childhood.

youtube.com/watch?v=4jL4NfEy2S4

>I watched this scene as a 9 year old and thought it's a military comedy
>mfw the soap bar beating scene happens

Even though I don't speak German, I saw the German-dubbed version and it scared the living shit out of me. He sounded utterly murderous.

I want German Monica to say dirty things to me!