Fucking kill me

William fucking Weld is on Hillary's level of shithead, and Johnson just threw away a gun gifted to him by Petersen.

I don't know what to do, Sup Forums-
I just want a non-authoritarian President who isn't a complete shithead.

I don't think I can bring myself to vote for Trump, a man who would probably quadruple the NSA's budget.

Also, fun fact, everyone running wants to cut back scientific research funding, which fucks me in the ass as well.

Just fucking kill me.

Vote for carl Sagan, faggot.

:c

Vote for Gary Johnson.

Vote for Trump you pussy faggot.

Just write in whoever you want or leave it blank.

Focus on Congress and State races this time around, that's what I'm doing.

Leave the big circus alone.

>I don't think I can bring myself to vote for Trump, a man who would probably quadruple the NSA's budget.
Is there something wrong with that?

you better fucking vote for trump you snake stomping faggot

i'll pull your dick off

This; heed the jap's advice, OP.

The NSA already has an infinite budget. I mean that literally.

Trump is against globalist ventures like the NSA.

Bill Clinton was impeached in the 1990s, but did you know Monica Lewinski was sent by Israel to get him in trouble, then use the tapes to blackmail him? When Good Ol' Bill found out Israel was spending its billions of dollars of defense money for other shit like housing and he called them out on it, they released the tapes to punish him for exposing the jews and their lies.

tl;dr the NSA is used to spy on politicians

You're going to have to vote for Trump. The libertarian party has gone from sad to sad & autistic. You have Soros and other millionares to thank for trying to get a "moderate" libertarian in the desperate hopes that they can take votes from Trump.

>Also, fun fact, everyone running wants to cut back scientific research funding, which fucks me in the ass as well.
Me too, but America is in so much debt, we don't have much of a choice. I can't blame candidates for taking that position.

>Trump, a man who would probably quadruple the NSA's budget

Why is the NSA a problem again?

You're problem is that Trump is rational and you're irrational.

kek

>refusing to vote for the one candidate who isn't an American hating globalist
The NSA isn't going away, retard. Surveillance is present in every single developed country now due to the nature of modern communications. The only thing that matters is how the people in power use them and view their countrymen. Only Trump is advocating for American citizens instead of tiny minorities and foreigners like Clinton and Johnson do.

Yeah, you pretty much better vote for Trump.

The amount of liberal butt hurt as he repeatedly violates their safe spaces with his truth speech is glorious to behold.

It is the verbal equivalent of a giant grabbing an annoying cuck by the ankles and smashing the cucks head and face against the sharp corner of a steel desk.

>The NSA isn't going away, retard. Surveillance is present in every single developed country now due to the nature of modern communications. The only thing that matters is how the people in power use them and view their countrymen.

But but the NSA is eeevil! Snowden gave his life for our freedom!

This, though.

>"I don't want to vote for an authoritarian"
>"you should vote for trump!"

Cutting down on scientific funding to save money is like not buying batteries for your smoke detector to save money. All you are doing is fucking yourself over in the long term for the equivalent of pennies.

You're going to get an authoritarian regardless. Vote for the authoritarian that might work for you.

What about this crazy idea of... privately funding more science stuff?

Oh no, no one's going to donate money to science, they just expect the money to be forcible taken from them and given to scientists instead. Also there is a lot of fraud with science funding. People basically doing bullshit experiments so they can get that sweet grant money. Like most government programs, there is a lot of waste and mooching.

So yeah, it sucks seeing science funding being cut, but funding and controlling science IS NOT the governments job or task.

That only works if the market is actually free.
You can't expect the benefits of a free market in corporatism, that doesn't work.

>nigger
>noun, plural niggers
>refer to