How much weight can I lose just by starving myself in one week?

How much weight can I lose just by starving myself in one week?

Today I only ate a banana and a kiwi

Fuck all. Neck urself u fat cunt.

Projecting, are we?

I knew a guy who did this and he lost 7 kg

No just offering some sound advice , friendo.

In one week?

Could you see a difference?

I have a medical examination and a date coming up in a week.

Read up on ketosis.

Depends on your weight. If you do a water fast. (only drink water) For 7 days, you can expect around 1kg pr day. Around 2-400grams will come from fat, exept for the first 2-3 days, where you mainly lose waterweight.

remember to eat vitamin supplements and drink water if you're fasting

I already do that.

Is coffee okay on a waterfast?

drink the same amount of water that you normally would on top of the coffee, it can dehydrate you

700-1500 grams per day, but you'll gain it back just as fast

That's your problem there: that all or nothing attitude. I gotta eat shit like a pig or starve myself. No you don't. You're thinking of long-term goals in the short-term. Don't do that. Habits. Form healthy habits one at a time.

Replace a snack with a healthy alternative, start doing a light exercise. Whatever you choose to do, do it and don't fucking stop. Not even for a day. Make and excuse one day, you make it easier to make an excuse later. Get into an achievable new lifestyle. It's true that diets don't work because diets are temporary changes in your lifestyle. Like how body builders have an extremely strict diet when performing, and live more sensibly the rest of the year. Changes to your weight are not permanent, no matter how much you run or how much you eat.

You are better than this. You have supreme control over your weight. Genetics determine where the body prefers to store fat, not how much. If fat people could break the conservation of matter and energy like that, they would be harvested for infinite energy.

Cool, thanks!

Any tips to get through the hunger?

Starving yourself only slows metabolism.

Oatmeal for breakfast, 3-5 meals of brown rice and chicken through the day and protein only for dinner, like a steak.

Do that until you are the correct weight or you kill yourself. Any activity you can muster is a huge help, but that diet alone will slim you down.

amphetamine

Thanks! - I plan on getting into a healthier lifestyle aften one week, but I need to lose some weight because I have a date and I have a medical exam coming up

Fuggin' 'ell Rich from reviewtech. usa has let himself go.

Best advice here. A simple calorie buring workout like running for half an hour a day on top of a diet is the best way to lose weight. But this will take time and it should take time. If you lose too much weight too fast you will get complications. Should aim to lose like 3 pounds or so a week.

the trick to losing weight is weighing yourself every morning, not snacking, having a sustainable diet with food you like while keeping your daily calorie count is below 2k as well as drinking water. if you're serious about losing weight it makes time it doesn't happen overnight or even in a week its a complete change in a lifestyle and it takes months

You're gonna starve yourself before a medical exam?

the best option that worked for me was to have 1-hour workouts with 40min cardio and 20 min strength - have a meal once per day with fruits or healthy recipes until 6 pm then followed by a day of completely water fasting. you'll definitely lose weight but it's gonna be very uncomfortable in the beginning. I guarantee you'll lose at least 20 pounds per month with this.

I just also want to add that if you drink soda completely cut that shit out. It's liquid sugar and dead calories. If you don't like the taste of water force yourself for ahwile and eventually you will aquire the taste. I simply stopped drinking soda all together after being a fat shit for so long and started losing some weight just from that change alone. After adding in a running routine and going to the gym a few nights a week I really started slimming down. And now I eat alot healthier like grilled chicken instead of fried chicken, cooking at home instead of eating fast nigger food, ect

Not OP, but that sounds like a pretty big lifestyle change for 20 pounds a month.

I'd look into a Keto diet. All the research I've been doing, that one and intermittent fasting seem to yield the best results.

I'm on a 3 week Vegan diet that has done well for me in the past, then I'm switching to Keto.

Oatmeal is so boring, same with chicken and rice. But I did this for two weeks along with salads and tuna for lunches and sometimes lentil stew for dinner. Ended up losing 11lbs in two weeks. I need to pick that up again.

Add some fruits to oatmeal. Raisins, bananas, berries or whatever.

its pointless. all the weight u lose in 1 week will be gained back in 1-2 days if you have a shit diet.

just fucking exercise and diet correctly...

Just do a cleanse, only eat watermelon. You can eat as much as you want.

You will lose like 5+lb just from shitting out the garbage collecting in your guts.

It really depends on your metabolism, which in turn is driven by a lot of factors. But lets say you weigh 120 kg at 180 cm height then it would give you a metabolism of 3000-4000 kcal a day of energi consumtion.... 3500 * 7 = 24500 kcal... It takes 9000 kcal to burn 1 kg of fat... therefore 24500/9000 = 2.7222 kg per week if you didnt each anything

They only check height, weight, BP and checks for drugs.

Not OP, but I'm seriously considering this. I'm not that fat by American standards, only like (TRIGGER WARNING!!) 220 pounds but I have other unrelated health issues and having one less will hopefully help my depression. Are there any risks or side effects to doing this?

That's actually exactly my data!

120 kg and 180 cm.

No, but if you do it for too long, you'll burn your kidneys to the ground.

There was a thread on Reddit about a guy who starved himself for a year or so, lost a shitload of weight but has problem with his kidneys.

8-15 lbs, I'm from /fit/ so I know

It's not starving when you drink as much cum as the guys on /fit/

almost as much as you will regain when you'll start eating again, bc your organism will avidly stock fat to compensate the sudden change

My kidneys are among the issues I mentioned. I had stage 2 (I think 2? This was years ago.) renal disease but my doctor said I no longer showed any signs of having it at all. Do you think I can get fucked up again in just a week?

try fasting.
between 10 am and 6 pm eat 2 meals worth of food
but between 6 pm and 10 am don`t eat anything, doesn`t matter how hungry you are

after 3 days you will already adapt to this eating program and you will burn fat and improve muscle gain

just have three small meals a day, that way it won't impact your health as much. eating like nothing fucks u up

No, not from just one week.

It's when the body starts to break down to get proteins that it strains the kidneys.

Test

don't starve yourself dude, you'll just get miserable, instead just eat little bit better and get more excessive so you burn more calories than you consume

You body uses mainly glucose to fuel itself. It's like heating your house with natural gas--not many harmful byproducts.

Your body stores excess glucose in the form of fat. If there's no glucose to use, your body will burn fat, but it's like having a fire in your fireplace--more harmful byproducts than glucose, and eventually they will add up, but should be OK for a little while.

Burning fat is a more complicated process though, so sometimes your body will start consuming muscle for energy. That's like heating your house with a flaming pile of tires and skunks in your living room--lots of bad byproducts. This is what will mainly fuck your kidneys up. You kidneys are basically a filter, and broken down muscle fibers will clog the filter and cause kidney failure.

What you really want is the Africa diet. 1/2 cup of rice and 1/3 cup of beans per day, no seasonings or nothing. Drink all the water you want, but as long as these three things are the only think you eat you'll be skinnier than a Somalian in a month.

Lol that's bitch-tier "fasting". Go for 4:20 or even 1:23.

Or the Christian Bale diet.

1 can of tuna and one apple a day.

Do surgery, lose weight/fat, start eating healthy But not too much food. Start going to the gym daily and after a year you will have your dream body. That is if you have the motivation for it.

This too, as long as Op isn't an indulgent fat fuck and severely limits his calorie intake then he will lose weight. All the other stuff won't work at all.

You will die trying to you fat cunt

expect a slight increase in fold 4-b.

You can do better by just cutting out all carbs and sugars. I mean really cutting out all carbs and sugars. I lost 25 lbs in three weeks and didn't starve myself.

>dat dream body

>I'm from /fit/ so I know

>a kiwi
But they're a protected bird.
You are in trouble.

you won't last more than 1-2 kilos

Starving yourself is bad. You body sees that as "Oh shit we don't get food anymore" then when you do eat it will store up more fat just in case.

Not healthy to do it that way. Your body goes into starvation mode, then you store fat. Exercise, low calorie diet.

Once I've got my wisdom theeth removed and got a severe case of diahorrea at the same tome. Lost 22 pounds within a week

You'll just gain it right back if you starve yourself. Eat a diet high in protein and low in sugar and eat less.

Starvation mode is a myth.

That's like saying that if your car runs out of fuel, it will start filling the tank itself.

From OPs picture to that in a week would be pretty amazing

Just do meth, retard

It was a New Zealander

Seven days;
For seven days don't eat a thing. For seven days also only drink water. For seven days do a daily cardio workout burning approximately 500 calories.
It's works great, I do it every spring then follow-up with a very light and healthy diet to keep the weight off....until winter, then I eat like a cow.

I have a friend who had gastric bypass surgery. After the surgery he was drinking only protein shakes for the first month, and he was losing about a pound a day.

Like just regular whey protein and milk, or what?

How much do you normally lose?

fuck you,you fuckin fuck

my bud from wrestling lost 12 lbs in a day sodium depleting and then spitting all ur saliva out in a bottle. also not eating.

Eat more salads, just don't drown it in dressing. Eat lean meats like chicken and fish. Eat beans, rice, vegetables, fruits and grains, even eggs. Try to avoid eating stuff you know won't be very good for you, like a lot of dairy, fatty greasy foods and the like, and sugary stuff.

Also going for a morning and evening walk or jog helps as well, if you don't exercise much now just start slow go a few blocks and turn back, gradually over time increasing your distance. Drink plenty of water too.

Good luck, you should start to see a boost in your overall health in a couple weeks if you do it right.

>machine vs. organism

The fuck? Worst analogy I have ever read.

KEK

Worst diet ever!

OP, you need to eat a keto diet! - Loads of fatty meats and protein, and absolutely no carbs. Lose 2-3 kg a week, easy!

Not as stupid as starvation mode

I did a very low calorie diet (800kCal per day) and lost 25 pounds In 5 weeks. First week I lost 7 pounds.

Was tired and hungry most of the time though

Eat healthy meals like salads. Also alot of fruits and veggies. If you wont start a diet you will drop dead soon

I was 125kg. I lost 35kg in 6 months by work out and skipping dinner. Just eat low carbs breakfast and lowcarb lunch. If you are too hungry eat some curt in the evening in the first weeks. Thats it. Skip dinner look thinner.

Cars can't start using their chassis and panelling as an alternative energy source, though. Poor comparison

Fucking love cesear salads. Replaced my biggest meal with those, weight is burning off.

That's impressive.

Did you eat anything special, or just ate the same just very little?

Also bought myself a salad bowl, that's is my serving size per meal. Helped shrink my stomach.

The one I did was called the Cambridge diet. they do supply products but he much of them you use depends on the step you go on..

I was on step 2 which was three of their products a day (200 kCal each) and one meal of 200kCal. Like a small chicken Brest and a few veg.

They charge about £2.30 per sachet here in the U.K. But I found a cheaper alternative on Amazon called 'Slim and save'
There are bars and milkshakes but also hot food you do in the microwave.

One bit problem with these diets is you don't habe the energy to do any exercise. So you lose a lot of weight fast but it isn't necesssrily healthy.

I was wearing shirts that hadn't fit me for years within two weeks on the diet it was that dramatic.

Keeping the weight off when you come out of the diet is also something that isn't easy...

Yeah, you can think about what a fat cunt you are. That will help with the hunger.