youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good luck

Why not rob a bank?

Why not today

Why?

u kno da wae brudda

On a real note, I'll be joining you.

Stream it and post link here. And use a reliable method pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

And never find out how dragon ball super ends thats pretty retarded uve gotten this far we might see jiren win or gohan get ultra instances

I go to school wensday i cant miss

dont, user

ty
I'm a good person, and that harms people. I've done enough harm.
Today is my dad's birthday.
My skull was dented when I was a child, and because of that I have memory and associative problems. Pretty much I'm stuck in an endless loop of being sad and failing. It is hard to remain motivated... I'm trying to do the impossible (restructure my skull), and I'm the only person in my life motivating myself. I would rather die than keep failing.

godspeed user
before you go
tell us a story

I don't have any reason to not. Sorry. No one actually cares enough to alleviate my sadness. Even with my best friends, I'm still sad. There was someone, once, very dear to me... I lost her because I'm broken. I've always been broken, and I lost everyone I'd known as dear to me before her. I've never been able to include anyone else intimately in my life since.

Give us location or you pussied out and forgot

>No.757099777▶
>
>I don't have any reason to not. Sorry. No one actually cares enough to alleviate my sadness. Even with my best friends, I'm still sad. There was someone, once, very dear to me... I lost her because I'm broken. I've always been broken, and I lost everyone I'd known as dear to me before her. I've never been able to include anyone else intimately

You seem really nice and smart. Just a bit edgy and yoing.
Please don't off yourself. I like you.

You see, God is creating the most glorious creation possible.
The idea starts with the mystic soul, a so glorious creation.
But more glorious than that, is if you increased the virtue of the mystic soul. If it fullfilled its potential and did the work on its own by raising its awareness(meditating).
Greater than this is if it power's its own awareness. (The soul can be understood as a substantial unity with self-referential knowing(it knows that it knows). The natural state of the mental activivity of the monad is constant self-propulsion(like how a photon is in a constant state of motion). But there is a way for the soul to propel it's own activity using it's awareness)
The entire system of the universe is so that the soul can power itself, in a self-reliant system. It is a self-reliant system so that God is not helping the soul power itself. This self-reliant system is the world of atoms, chemicals, bacteria, trees, galaxies and animals.

This means that you are suppose to do all of your work on your own, with your own man-power. This is actualized as gathering/eating/digesting food, to empower the brain which imbues the soul with its energy.

I believe Love is the Harmony of Awareness, so what you are looking for is already within you.

Awareness is the self-referential knowing of a substantial unity. Imagine a jewel with infinite facets all reflecting upon one another. The harmony of these reflections together is what is called love.

Have an heroic death, find the worst criminal you can and humilate him, or go pick a fight in a no-go zone. If you'r going to die try do to something worthy of remembering !

Da fuck did I just read... My iq just lowered

Do it today faggot

i meant about why you are sad nigger
i know about how hopeless life is

you know, you could just get a job as a park ranger.

You get to live without the nagging assholes who feed off your insecurities, you get to be alone in the awe-inspiring wilds, and to everyone else, you may as well be dead because they think you are now a smelly bearded hermit in the mountains, or a desert, or swamp if you're into that kinda thing

What this guy said.
I'm sure the National Park Service could fit your fucked up dented head with a ranger hat.

at least shoot up a school first!

do it faggot

How are you going to keep motivated to kill yourself, not to mention how are you going to remember... Maybe you should give your life to someone else that might use you as a slave or something productive

Are you going to lisen to Music?
and if wich?