Trump BTFO

deadline.com/2016/10/donald-trump-hollywood-walk-of-fame-star-destroyed-video-1201842969/

He's going to win, whether you like it or not.

>leftists resorting to violence

LEL

the mentality of children

the right resorted to violence a long time ago

my my my Trump just can't catch a break can he?

you being butthurt about history doesn't excuse your violence child. And I doubt you actually want violence. Because you know who owns the guns.

yeah, trump beat up so many people... incredible

Trumpcucks are so delusional. Can't wait to see you all chimp out on the 8th.

>hillary gets people to go start fights at trump rallies
>accuses them of being violent

embarrassing

>the paid hiliary meme factory can't even make good pepes

its hilarious watching paid shills just copy memes

>th-the polls are lying
Hahahaha

Nothing edited about these numbers.

Hate trump but Hillary is a non-option

I don't get it, what makes Hillary so infallible to the media, her crimes are far worse than trump

CTR messed up in their order of shilling

You just threatened to murder someone over your perceived violence against a stone tile. Is there any part of you that recognizes that you're a violent sociopath? You're mentally ill. Donald Trump is mentally ill. You want to do good for the world, use your gun on yourself.

trump doesn't own pepe you delusional retard

Anyone not a Trump guy but slowly become one just because of the libtard reaction to him? I can't stand these retards.

Post your map

>this is a lefty argument

How deplorable

Yet the shekels flow either way. I wonder what I'll do with my vast CTR salary once Clinton is elected

>over sampling democrats 2:1

LEL

>Hillary & leftists
>1st Amendment
10/10

>You just threatened to murder someone over your perceived violence against a stone tile.

Try again moron. No violence was threatened. Im not a paid Hiliary shill sent to shut down rallies.

>The last president was the first black president.

>The next president will be the first (x) president

This is why.

>those delicious shillary tears

Post your map

Sure thing, sniffles

How will leftists commit suicide next month if they don't own guns?

>next month
Don't forget to vote on the 28th.

Manbaby Trump is gonna throw a fit.

>Nate ((Copper))

Too bad we haven't done the same thing to the kike shithole that is pulling his strings.

Yet.

Dont forget to tweet your vote on the 8th.

2 brackets?

Whats that? A Zoroastrian?

Why is the left so violent? Who knew a bunch of nerd virgins would cause so much damage.

Must be the thought of losing that is stirring them up.

>nate silver

oh yes shillary, keep those juicy butthurt tears flowing

>this guy who has accurately predicted the last 2 elections is wrong because memes

>MUH GUNZ

I love how you heeb bootlicking Trumpkikes have now fallen back on that and MUH WW3 because you know your kike candidate is going to lose.

>OH
>blue

>FL
>blue

>PA
>blue

>NC
>blue

>CO
>blue

>NV
>blue

>IA
>blue

>AZ
>blue

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Congratulations on your recent victory Madame President.

The first orange president. I see nothing wrong with that.

Unless you've got a video of Hillary calling somebody a nigger it's over bud. Just start crying about how the election is rigged like every other Trumpcuck sore loser is.

>admits that the right is incredibly violent
>then threatens to shoot someone
>all while complaining about leftists being ''violent'' because they destroyed a little golden star on the Walk of Fame

>Trumpfags
>defending the 1st Amendment
holy shit lmao

>guy who accurately predicted that trump has 0 percent chance of winning the primaries

>it was hard to predict Obango

I might if this shill wasn't wrong about everything with election year

For always being so effeminate and beta liberals sure aren't hesitating on committing property destruction or violent crime this year

Not an argument.

Man, Drumpf supporters sure love to devolve into memes, jews, and whataboutism.

When this elections is over. And the white race lies in ashes.....

Then you have my permission to cry

Actually his model predicted Trump would win the primaries, but his personal opinion was that the GOP would put a stop to it because actually making Trump the GOP nominee would be a disaster

And he was right, Trump is so shitty that TEXAS might go blue

Fucking TEXAS

>admits that the right is incredibly violent

Try again moron. You cant even keep your posts right.

Violent against what? Stones?

Why do tumpcukcs have such delicate sensibilities? I thought you were the tough guys who are gonna round up all the guys who mow my lawn?

He didn't though

as someone who doesn't live even remotely near amerifat. i find it hilarious how much you fucking retards splerg out on this topic

>those manlet hands
KEK!

>Texas
>blue

This is a nice meme. She and every other D get BTFO by 10+ every year.

hilarious. there are so many examples of these on huffpo/salon/atlantic etc. even between the same authors

You just know something like this would drive Trump batshit. He's such a spoiled child personality type, anything, anyone doing something that threatens his self-perceived superiority complex sends him into a splerg out.

I knew there was a good reason I waited until now to jump on the bandwagon of one of these meme candidates. They both can go fuck themselves but your (((Trump))) fag tears are even more delicious than the left wing pussy tears. The ninth is going to be one of the best nights on Sup Forums ever, and the only thing Donald Trump managed to do is make shitposting great again.

Even FOX NEWS's electoral map prediction has Texas only leaning R

I'd love that to be the case but it's just not going to happen and you know it.

Remember
Swaglord said to report these people shitposting like they're "ctr" :^)

>white cuck voting against his race

Reminder that if you vote democrat, you might as well kill yourself

you have to go back faggot

Many Trump supporters on this site are typically non-American. Makes you think.

Actually most foreigners are for Hiliary. Just look at Sup Forums. Every troll/Hilliary thread is made by a leaf or cucked yuro.

>Saying anything about small hands when you support babyhands Trump

LEL and I'm 6'2 you kike bootlicker.

>as someone who doesn't live even remotely near amerifat.

Your opinion doesn't matter. About anything. Please come visit where I live so I can plug you full of holes you third world shitstain.