A coworker with a boyfriend lets me "warm my cold hands" on her boobs inside her bra when I'm dropping her off from...

A coworker with a boyfriend lets me "warm my cold hands" on her boobs inside her bra when I'm dropping her off from work.
Should I go for it? I mean is it worth it with coworkers? We work in the same room

if you find her attractive then do it. i dated a co worker and its pretty fun tbh

I'd say do it once just so you can feel them but fucking around with coworkers doesn't always end well. It's not good to shit where you eat.

On today's episode of Shit That Never Happened we have OP

You'd might as well only do it for the fuck. Ignore the woman. She's just a fuckbox.

Never dip your pen in company ink Sup Forumsro, that's a cliche saying for a fucking reason... it NEVER ends well

No way that happen to me too.do you work in the Pentagon and is Donald trump your uncle.holy dogshit small world

Don't listen to all this advice OP, brag that pussy whenever you can. deal with the bullshit later. whats the worse that can happen with an ex at work?

I dont really want dating and thats why Im concerned man, just sex

well it did happen 3-4 times already so, no.

You guys are probably right, but shes a hottie...

hell no, she's fishing for #meToo content

then fuck her man. just make sure she knows that from the beginning so theres no problems down the line

Pic of her?

It's all fun and games until he shows up at your place with a gun, trying to take revenge by blasting your head off.

Tomorrow tell her your dick is cold

GO FOR IT

is there a chance she thinks you're gay? You are OP after all

do this op. i bet it will work

"Don't fuck your job"
This.

Also, i need some b/rothers to point me to the sickest pr0n on the web, i am feeling degenerate.

>"warm my cold hands" on her boobs inside her bra

sure she does.

I second this

You have to tell her if after you fuck her tho.

If this is true then shes already fucking other guys besides her BF so stop being a fag and fuck her or stop being a fag and wasting our time. Enjoy the bumps

So just do it user, she wants the D and is giving you the green light. Hop in and never look back.

So what if shes a coworker just dont be too familiar with her in public and you shouldnt have an issue.

If=bf***

if she's a hottie, we require pictures

Not degenerate specifically but BetterFap is a great website

its like suger and hony at the same moment.
but its dangerous like fire and bitumen.
Keep it in your dream.
And tell her the same.

Do it OP it will work and is smooth af

Yeah, and I'm sonic the hedgehog.

sauce?

Pics faggot

If you don't give a shit about the job go for it. Always other places to work. In almost all cases where I had a chance to fuck a hot girl and didn't, I've almost always regretted it. Go for it.

This.

she already invited you to fuck her retard

> things that aren't real for $500

sauce of op's pic???