Sup Sup Forums I have five of these totaling 1125mg DXM how much should I take...

Sup Sup Forums I have five of these totaling 1125mg DXM how much should I take? I weigh 202 and wanna get as high as possible without puking a lung up.
Also post trippy music and vids

Other urls found in this thread:

dexcalc.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=rEUxlwb2uFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it reliefs your cough...

im pretty sure you wont cough up a lung even if you take it all.

>goes to Sup Forums for drug advice

listen to boards of canada

I would say, probably about 600-700 for a strong 3rd plateau trip

dexcalc.com/

Isn’t the first time it’s happened

Take 2-3 boxes. You'll robo trip just fine off that. Otherwise do all 5. I never puked up a lung, and at my peak I was doing 2 grams at a time.

Also: youtube.com/watch?v=rEUxlwb2uFI

Bump

If you've never done it before I recommend you try about 350mg for a lower plateau dose, if you got balls then
is on the money. If you know what your in for then don't be a pussy and take it all, you won't die or anything.

Also get some weed for the comedown it's a great mix.

I’ve done high doses of acid and robotripped once, going for 700-800 probably

Nigga I’ve hot railed giant lines of meth if my brain isn’t already gone a little DXM won’t hurt

Liquid ones are better, half a bottle of extra strong diluted in 7up

Dextromethorphan is fucking poison... Your brain will never be the same and you will not realize it until the damage is done. Everyone I know that took the shit back in the day (15 years ago) has suffered consequences. Google olneys lesions for an idea.

There are better ways to get high.

You prolly won't puke up a lung. The nausea side effect is caused by additives in the syrup. That's why I always took the capsule form. Since you have capsules, you should be fine.

Yeah if you've tripped high dose lsd (I'm assuming at least 200ug) you should be ok with 7-800. Have you ever had a strong dissociative? Dxm is like ket in this dose range.

Olneys lesions are bullshit, just don't make it an everyday thing (as with nearly all drugs) and you will be fine.

if you do it make sure you take a Benadryl beforehand to combat roboitch that shit sucks

Did a line and a half of K after some coke&fucking loved it, and my acid doses were 360-1080 ug

you can calculate it here dexcalc . com.

I wouldn't recommend the third plateau. Had a horror trip on it. Felt like a month of overdosage.
Second plateu was always good except i used other drugs at the same time.
Take a look at how much of the active substance is exactly in the product.

Yeah you'll be sweet as, you can clearly handle your shit. Forgive the low estimates there are lots of kiddies here and dxm is a legal high, you know how it is. Best of luck on your voyage user

erowid
psychonaut wiki
drug forums
bluelight
anywhere but here fam

Kek
Thanks Sup Forumsro

I took 300mg once and that was enough to give me a very strong, unpleasant high. Didnt actually trip or get sick or anything, just felt really disoriented for like 4 hours. Im 140lbs btw.

Dis anun has the right idea.
Also, buy Triple Cs, the real deal and eat about 16 of them, 30mg each. I used to eat them and go to highschool pretty much every other day, greatest times of my life.
Also, listen to Blue Jay Way-The Beatles, of if your feeling bad, Fearless-Pink Floyd. My go to trippy jams

You know you can get some liquid cough medicine that has DXM and separate it with citric acid and just drink it.

Makes it easier to dose too