Books are important. what are books Sup Forums says you should read before you die?

books are important. what are books Sup Forums says you should read before you die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Naf_WiEb9Qs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Bible, obviously.

One Shot One Kill

Sun Tzu Art of War

more of this BIATCH?

The Power of Now
Way of the Superior Man
Radical Honesty
Psychology of Winning
Freedom by Osho

I thought you said boobs, at first. And yes, those are a fine selection.

Apropos to the question, fpbp.

didn't heard of this one, who's the author ?

Also, Wu Cheng'en, Journey to the West
and this

Crime and Punishment.

best book i ever read is journey to the end of the night by a french writer called celine. its very cynical, bitter, brutal and a page turner. the title is a metaphor for ones life. highly recommended.

if you are curious about poverty and homelessness, down and out in paris and london by george orwell is fantastic. you wont be disappointed with either book

those are boobs not books
I would read them

It's not a MUST read, but it's a fun one. It's hilariously written in Scottish vernacular.

yeah once you get used to reading stuff that arent really words but the way people talk in scotland, its really good

Twilight New Moon

Like Clockwork Orange?

There's a movie that's pretty good. Doesn't ruin the book if you watch the movie first.

youtube.com/watch?v=Naf_WiEb9Qs

Sun Tzu - Art of war

"Pretend ignorance,
Provoke their arrogance."

man... i couldnt even read clockwork orange. too hard to decypher for me. migraine city. but yes, the same type of deal.

yeah, that sort of thing. has a lot of life lessons not just useful in war

lao tse- dao de jing

A Separate Peace by John Knowles. Really is a masterpiece everyone should experience.

Everything Rick Riordan wrote. And John Flanagan. But mostly Rick Riordan.

48 laws of power
Rich dad poor dad
Inferno by Dante
Meditations
The Prince

b8 detected

Dune - Frank Herbert

P.S. Stephen King is overrated

Nothing is important.

i dont think anyone considers stephen king to be a great writer. hes good at keeping pace and making page turners, but in terms of craftsmanship hes about average

Why bro? They're good authors. Fantasy books are top class.