Trap thread continued

Trap thread continued

Other urls found in this thread:

baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I endorse this as the rightful trap thread.
The other OPs are shitty. So many terrible OPs lately

oc?

ye

more shimabutt

get that pussy outta my face

you the one catfishing dudes on tinder with that outfit? you know with the weird poses

don't even have tinder or kik :|

also gonna fix this

qt still around?

Damn dude you're a total buttslut, huh?

reporting in!

yuuuuuppp

Love it!

Traps that want to shoot their cummies and be dominated, reply with your kik like a good girl.

Got some more clothes today, should be more OC incoming this week~

Fuck, dildo inside the fishnet is a great look

So you live as a full time female? Think you said something about swimsuit tucking can be embarrassing

yea, i live as a girl full time. i had my name changed last month and getting my gender legally changed next month

nice trap

thanks

fuckin hot, post lots more

Femenine buttholes
baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/

bend over, no pants, sharpie in ass!

Keep posting more

I'd imagine Denmark is pretty progressive with that kind of stuff. Combined with how feminine you look I'd imagine most people don't even realize you're trans. Ever had your ID checked and they didn't believe you used to be male?

vibes n'stuff

that must have been such a bitch to get set up

i respect it

That's what I said to her too, if I didn't know she was a trap I wouldn't have known

Amazing ass

I'd nut so hard to a vid of you bouncing on it like that

Thank you the three I have posted are from this year, I do have some older ones left from last year
By the way I would let you pull at my leash she pull my panties down and shove your hard cock deep in my ass and pound me until you cum

As much as I wish that was OC there's no way it is. Got more tho?

Yeah it's not, wish I knew who

>Trap thread continued

Here's a little teaser for you all ^^

Thank you~

hope you don't mind I'm a trap as well..

you wanna chat some naughty shit, rosebud24345 ;)

yeah denmark is a very "you do you a long as it doesnt involve me" country
yea, i pass pretty well, it made it kinda fun when i had to give my id prior to having my name changed.
like a nurse i had been talking to for a few minutes asked for my id, and she kept looking back and forth asking if it was the right id and insecurely asking if i was really me. we had a good laugh afterwards

the first was alright to take as I just had to hold thhe camera upright so it faced my butt then second one was a lot of me shaking and retaking the photo to be less blurry though it's still rather blurry heh.

thanks

one day I'll make a nice gif

Well it's good you can laugh about it. And yeah with a figure like that nobody is gonna be calling trap

Yeah uhh.. Imma need to see some dick

aye didnt exodia the forbidden one pay u a visit some past thread

Please post more. Love seeing you tied up

Wow I love your hair!

yea she apologized for "thinking i was a woman" i just said it was a huge compliment and well, she agreed with it and was super curious and supportive of what i was doing.

its definitely another world, similar in many ways but slight differences like occasionally getting catcalled.

also im not one of those up-tight trannies, i understand that not everyone knows everything and wont make a big deal out of it, i just want to mix in like a normal (hopefully pretty) girl and live a quiet life like that

huh, im no following?

Hot in my opinion.
Only have older picture left

Like this?
Thank you~

I don’t have kik but you could add me on Snapchat and gimme some delicious cummies UwU - benjamin.joo

A lot of women find getting catcalled offensive. How do you feel about it?

Wow, that's some gooood stuff

Literal perfection

Hhhnnggggg!!

nobody mentioned denmark when mentioning countries where cute traps where from, only germany and uk or sweden iirc, aka u got obliterated

I would love to add you as well but for some reason it looks like the username is wrong or something because when I type it into sc there is no add button

Sorry it’s benjamin.boo OwO

This is my slave, would anyone like more?

i can see why they do, but given that im trans its also a kind of affirmation that they see me as a woman too, and i suppose a pretty one. so its a mixed bag, but i take it as mostly a good thing.

now guys forcing themselves onto you, ive tried that too, and because of that same mixed bag feeling, i didnt do anything out than get the hell away from them.

heh im glad you like it

oh i remember, am i still being destroyed?

Yeah, go aheead.

are you blind? its a dude in a wig.

Sorry it’s benjamin.boo UwU

Trying to post a gif but too large... any ideas?

Still the cutest!

name? more?

nah, they probably just didn't know where u were from, i just rememberd no onne picking up on ur replies, very passable and qt

Added you

keep going

Where can I find cute traps to fuck?

Another old one

Webm

How's dating go for you? Too shy to go for any guys since you don't know if they would be okay with it or you try for a few here and there? You get their interest but do you capitalize on it?

actually its my real hair...

i try my best

thank you so much user!