So is Rey going to end up being a villain or a hero when it's all said and done?

So is Rey going to end up being a villain or a hero when it's all said and done?

It would be cool, but no way Disney will let her become a villain. That would be sexist of course. Little girls might have her as a role model! Instead of you know their mom, or aunt, or teacher, etc.

You either die a Mary Sue or live long enough to see yourself become a Disney target for beating a dead fucking horse into the ground

villain

holy shit I didn't realise how flat she is.

>that perky ass

HNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

She'll get pretty close to dark side but then turn herself around in the end. She'll also bring Kylo back from the dark and in the process remind Luke of his old ideals, since leaks say he's darker and more cynical.

This process will involve her starting a romance with Kylo. Maybe he dies at the end though.

>tits guy
>doesn't even notice that 10/10 booty

kys

villains are reserved for white males only.

Evil in Ep 8, redeemed in Ep 9.

How many people will throw a Kylo tantrum if Reylo happens? I can see the angry feminist articles now.

She is getting thicc; flat chest doesn't bother me but I know it bothers most

This is the only reason I hope it happens.

All this is fine but no way she's Luke's daughter. Doesn't make sense with the time line.

She's probably a Palpatine. After all, she just happened to end up on the planet that Sheev was interested in for its dark energy.

That's like ~60% heels

>self proclaimed "assman"
>doesn't even know what heels do

it's like you never heard the term "pumps n a bump" before. That being said she still has a nice booty

She'll turn a villain and transgender and lesbian and the movie will get 10/10 scorers for being so progressive

>image.jpg

she thicc doe

You'll hear a lot of nerds come in here and defend Rey's slutty past on Jakku. They'll tell you “she had to do it" for food, water. resources, protection...

The truth, and this will be revealed in the next two films, is that Rey NEEDS cock. All sorts of cock: Ithorian cock, human cock, Zabrak cock. droid cock. prehensile Hutt cock. cock of all kinds. Rey needs them in her pussy and in her pink little asshole because she's depraved.
In her training with Luke on the magical island, we're going to hear all about what she did on Jakku. Glory holes, aliens runnin‘ trains on her by midnight fireside. Jawas probing her ass with metal instruments, even luggabeasts bustin' fat gallon-sized nuts on her pert little body.

She is a whore. Light side, dark side... Who cares? She's on the cock side. And that's why I love her.

Wtf is this?

kek

She's too cemented as a protagonist in merchandise and public reception of the movie for a shift into a villain to be viable.

More importantly, there probably isn't enough time to do it convincingly even if they wanted to. She shows some character flaws in TFA, but the movie doesn't spend much time on them, and there are only two movies left. I do expect Kylo Ren to have some kind of redemptive arc even if he doesn't survive, though.

The disease that daisy has. She can't have children.

Even......
KROGAN COCK?

There's a chance she goes bad because she came out and said she's worried about what the fans of rey are going to think about her in the second movie

She will take black cock that's why

She'll take Ren cock and Tumblr will freak.

That would explain why Daisy worries how people will react to Rey in VIII.

Would you join the dark side for her Sup Forums?

Is there even a human being under all that?

Daisy worries about the public reaction in viii? Now i'm hyped for the next movie

She NEEDS to be BLACKED

she's quite the qt without makeup

>round perky ass
>flat chest

/ourgirl/

A hero. Disney will get a ton of shit if they make their positive role model for little girls into an evil bitch. Remember how apeshit people went about Captain America being in Hydra? Multiply that by a million because this isn't a comic book that nobody actually gives a shit about. If you have an doubt that Disney isn't going to be playing this Star Wars thing extremely safe then you need to quit being delusional.

was