Pro Israeli thread

Pro Israeli thread

Tell me what you love about Israel

Juice

they prove that even a small insignificant nation can bully the united states with the right tactics

At some point, the fuckers will abuse so much of their shoah business that they ll wind up gathering all the nations against themselves thus achieving world peace with their own destruction and finally we will all experience a golden age.

Dubs of Truthâ„¢

the fact that it does not exist

i love how the jews and the muslims are dragging the rest of the world in to the hell you created for yourselves,

lets bring on armegeddon, lets end this fucking shithole you call planet earth, fuck this place, nuke it

C'mon guys, no hate.

MAGA=ISRAEL

Jews seek to destroy the white man, and his home therefore I fucking hate them

You suppose to be in pol

Disgusting people. Disgusting religion. Think you're a fucking superpower because you can keep a few Arabs with sticks and stones under your foot.

I want wait until Israel gets bombed to absolute shit.

Fuck filthy israel in its stinky ass.

Jerusalem, Palestine now and forever

10/10 must gas

Challah bread, humnus and an entire group of people to make jokes about.

I live in Israel. Ask me anything

HUMNUS FTW

Hell yeah my dude. Now let me eat that ass.

how many eggs do you lay in a normal clutch

>Tell me what you love about Israel
I love that that shithole is gonna get glassed.

This is the best description of Shekelstan I have ever heard...

I can't wait until we all gang up on these jewish bastards and unleash wave after wave of racemixed mutants against Israel.

# openbordersforisrael

>can't even pay their own bills
Worthless welfare queens.

jew soap

If everyone was in agreement to wait until age and stop reproduction, [ the Entire World ] then simultaneously commit suicide at the same time, would that force any change of help from a higher power ? Really think about the relief and we will all find out everything together...

I love that:
>banks close half day
>you can only buy stamps in a post office
>that whilst technological Israel has advanced more than anyone in the world, mentality wise they are still in the 1950s
>Israelis are rude
>can't get an appointment in interior ministry
>cars stop on roundabouts to drop people off
>cars beep the whole time
>food and groceries are very expensive
Etc.

My favorite thing about Israel is how Hitler did nothing wrong

They give 0 fucks about keeping their state for their own.

Even starting requiring DNA tests to prove you're Jewish.

Bump

"Why do you cry when you pray?"

it sounds like it sucks. there are soldiers with machine guns everywhere and no one smokes weed.

like, my insane cousin WENT there for some time in his early 20s--probably to suck his parent's dick to prove he was a good jew; my uncle's a fucking asshole and my cousin is a short, balding loser probably desperate to find a bitch--and he told me that there were soldiers everywhere with fucking machine guns and then i read about how impossible it is to find weed there.

sounds lame as fuck. also, hebrew sounds really fucking gay. it's nauseating.

Fucking Jews were just supposed to keep themselves to themselves in their new stolen land (cause what else has a Jew actually ever ever earned). A pox upon humanity at best.

Tfw Hitler was right

>the anti racist police
>my fucking face when

Look at all those pale faces. They need some diversity!

I hate jews but love gas.

Whats the worst part of being a black jew ? you have to sit in the back of the oven.

yes

They had nowhere to call home. The Arab browns had thousands of miles of land. The Jews had slavic slum ghettos.

>Picture related, it is the kinda weaponry the jews had at their disposal.

Dude, EVERYONE had Maxim guns after WW1... The world didn't really start regulating arms until the late 1920's or later (unless you count Japan's ultra-totalitarian weapon laws that date back to iirc the 1600's)...

I want to want wake up tomorrow to news of Israel's demise. Burn it all to the ground and salt the Earth

It's time to open up.

You sound like such a Bernie cuck right now

nice css, would you share it please ?

Hot jewelry girls soldiers

Does this picture offend you?

incase anyanon doest know who this is

>Tell me what you love about Israel
The IDF... Some smokin' HOT women, and their fighting force is almost unparalleled!

They kill mudslimes better than most other Armies!

Israel must take in asylum seekers because if it doesn't they will face death.

I love that Israel is going to nuke the Muslims.

Orthodox Jews suck baby penis' as part of circumcision ritual.

As far back as 1917 they were talking about taking land from Palatines? Guess they just needed a little extra push to gain support for such a controversial movement. How to become loveable victims? Causing a civil war in bad guy Germany causing everyone there to hate you is a start.
Seriously, fuck Zionist Jews