Attention other femanons... It's over

Attention other femanons... It's over

How can we even compete??

youtube.com/watch?v=6vN0cs_-RSs&t=2s

Other urls found in this thread:

reallovesexdolls.com/140cm-wm-4ft7-d-cup-sex-doll/
dolltochina.com/product-page/wm140cm-face-36
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If they can actually remove the uncanny valley from these things then I'm fucking in

but can a robot clean for you
can they cook for you?
can they take care of and have kids?
can they keep a house for you?

Femanons can compete because
>1. They are warm and cuddly
>2. You can play psychological sex games with them
>3. They will help you when your life is an endless pile of shit swirling in a toilet that just won't flush

Yes, the last one paraphrases Happy! Fuck off nerds

Panicking bertha roasitie detected.
Watch the documentary
>heat pads for warmth
>programable to do anything and compatiable with vr
>can fuck princess lea on the surface of the sun.
>don't have to listen to a stupid tramp
>get to keep your money and live your dreams
>still have friends for real life company unlike this roastie mcBertha.

Bitch won't make a mess and you can hire a maid
Cook for myself.
Should be able to do it yourself if not don't have kids
?

Also I'm married and none of these highlight what a good wife or even a wife offers over a doll

op I think you just triggered that ham planet.
Stop making the threads

Half these entitled cunts arent gonna do that anyway. Atleast I may as well get something that listens when I fucking tell it what and what not to do. Half the time I want to just screw and make her go away anyway so this works.

Get my nut and then flip that power off. glorious

If you think a woman is just for sex/cleaning/[insert your own stereotype here] then both you and women in general are probably better off if you order the doll.

Roomba or maid service
Takeout restaraunts or fast food
See 1

Services are already provided for a fee, a lot cheaper than having a woman take half your shit when you don't buy her the latest fad bullshit.

If that's all you can offer then I still win better with the robot.

see

well without dick women go extinct and ultimately the race so its a win win in the longest run. I can watch the death of society and man as my sex doll squeezes the last bit of cum out my balls before I die on my deathbed.

women dont have value in shit else f a m

We don't. We just patiently wait for male robots of the same caliber, bound to happen eventually.

>How can we even compete??
make me a samich

>TITS or GTFO

One on left is fake?

As the world prospers around you, and people who make each other happy join together, you'll sit alone in a dark cum covered basement.

What a life.

this, suck good dick too

Stated you are female
so TITS or GTFO

Is this a custom? how much does it cost?

Nigger have you seen the world lately? grow up faggot. Humans are fucking shit up harder than ever. The golden age of our species is long and dead and you're getting cunthurt that I dont want to waste my time on a human bitch. I fucked my share and even then women still arent shit to me so yeah I fully welcome this.

exactly, this is the future i want. timeline is fucked anyway

OP, some questions
How do i get one
Where can i buy them

Your attitude does not define the world. It continues with or without you.

Ok, so i found out its $3,300 so maybe if i sell some shit and save up i can have one soon.

same goes to you. Your optimism is simply yours and yours only. The state of the current world and society will continue with it and very clearly without it.

OPs pic is a WM 140cm with head 36 there are a lot of places you can get them, just google it. you might want to check TDF for trusted vendors

no they are much less than that, this one is $1,650 and some places have them for less reallovesexdolls.com/140cm-wm-4ft7-d-cup-sex-doll/ just watch out for the cheap knock offs

Oh shit, ill get my hands on one sooner then i thought

even cheaper dolltochina.com/product-page/wm140cm-face-36

doesn't worth the hassle
a doll is better

Uuuuuuuuummmmm tits or GTFO?

>3. They will help you when your life is an endless pile of shit swirling in a toilet that just won't flush

you are pathetic if you need a woman for that

Betafag detected

male robots don't have money tramp it doesn't work that way.
Women want something to abuse mentally
Men want something to abuse physically

You have no purpose here thot

on the right in the silver stuff. Propped up. the one on the left is putting it in her mouth

the camera man

2k go to realdolls.com I think it's the only american based one

>his pin-cushion is a tit
fucking lol

more with big ass

>your attitude does not define the world
>I define the world from my computer chair.

Being in denial this much

realdolls.com is the american based one and honestly, more often than not they're sold out.

Order online and they go from 2k - 5k more expensive for the customizable ones

We should by now have the means and technology to create cyborgs.

Thots should be assimilated.

Besides, if youre life was like that, theyd prob leave you anyway.

Honestly? I would trade my wife for one. Then I dont have to listen to her bitch for a month that I work too much, then the next month I work less and she bitches that we dont have enough money. They just bitch nonstop. And sex? Fucking pulling teeth is easier than that. She lets her job and alcoholic mom dry her pussy up so quick. Fucking spend an entire day buttering her up, flowers, doing the small things like chores, making her a wonderful dinner with candles and everything, then my stepson comes home with an attitude, and all thay groundwork was for nothing because shes not in the mood now. No worries though, her alcoholic mother now lives with us rent free, being a fucking loser, not having ever had a job, and complaing that the spics and niggers just take full advantage of americas generousity, not realizing she is fucking worse than any brownskin i have ever met.

holy fucking shit if i can jerk it to this I certain as fuck could use this in real life.

What's a woman again? wo-man? idk, sounds dumb and useless though

Whatever you say landwhale.

then you need to get two things
1.)A sex robot
2.)A divorce

Can a modern woman do any of that?

her name is bertha McRoastie, be nice to those fat meat flaps sir

You could say the same about women and dildos. Afterall, if they think a man is nothing more then a disembodied penis then they're better off sticking to cats.

nigga get the fuck outta there holy shit. is this the last frontier? looks like my bachelorhood is staying awhile.

You're the idiot. Get the fuck out.

Let's do this again

holy shit where can i buy this for real give me a link i'm buying one next week i swear

50/50 chance they cause your life to be the unflushable shit. I'll stick with the robot.

realdoll.com body D

>Trying to trigger non existent females into clicking.
You're reaching new lows, Sup Forums. You think no one can see what's going on?

Right. My gf makes us both money, does all our laundry, cooks bomb meals. And she's hot. Sucks dick OK at best, but that's still 100x better than any of your bogus fake pussies/mouths/buttholes.