Sup Sup Forums DXM guy from earlier

Sup Sup Forums DXM guy from earlier
I took 810mg at of softgels at 6:17 and just threw up four times(it’s 7:43 now) will this impact my high or has everything already been absorbed? I feel pretty fucked ip

puke the rest out, dont mess with that shit man

Bump

Nah, they will not have broken down into your system yet.
Need to reup, have moar.
Its the drink hitting you.

Soft fuck. Get bk to 9gag

Will a shower kill my high? Listening to Pink Floyd and melting

take a bath, close your eyes and listen to some chill music.

Bump

This is da wae bruddah

Hot or cold? I’ve been in a hot bath for an hour

A hot bath and just start counting sheep. You'll get there.

Seriously though people whobtake that shit are loser faggots.

if its anything like the solid pills, youre about to party. the vomiting is from the anti OD chems in them to keep idiots from getting high.

dont drink liquor, make sure to drink plenty of water. dont do that shit too often.

my man. I don't abuse DXM anymore (not really) but then dollar tree robo pills are the bees knees

i have about 70-80 cough gels in a bottle in my drawer. i might take 30 or so tonight

I used to take that stuff alot. Really fucked up my blood pressure now that im older. The sight of the stuff makes me sick and everytime i try to do it again it drives my blood pressure up so much i actually get sick and feel like im gonna die

those are just dextromethorphan and nothing else

I have done a large amount of drugs and I can confidently say this is the highest I’ve ever been

Next time drink two bottles of delsym different plateau but fun

you should try taking acid along with the dxm if you really want to go for a ride

i dont recommend it unless you're in a safe environment though

no, ye, it hits like an absolute fucking truck. first trip i ever encountered, cheapest too, but dont let that shit become a habit.

Done 1080ug and looking forward to my next trip, I can barely type right now lmao

that polistrex is weird shit man. you can very easily CWE the DXM out of it into a fine powder and really really trip balls

polystirex sucks in my opinion, you dont get nearly as high because it takes way longer to absorb, it just lasts longer.

then all the drugs you've ever done suck. you're "the highest you've ever been" and you can sit there, read this shit and type that shit?

if you drank 4 beers in an hour you wouldn't be able to do that.

Yea you can my friend and I you to steal it from the local grocery store extract it then take it in class

You just need to third or fourth plateau with it.... pretty much od yourself

Find a nice meditation soundtrack and lay down and vibe out. The technique I always used to do was lay down in bed listening to a meditation cd and visualize myself climbing down a ladder in the darkness. And once I felt myself getting down to the bottom, visualize yourself climbing up the ladder as fast as you can. It can trigger some pretty wild out of body experiences. Have fun and be safe user

Tried this shit for the first time 2 nights ago, threw it all up in 45 mins and just felt like i was buzzed for a few hrs. Lesson of the story, just do illegal shit like lsd or shrooms.

Meth, K, acid, coke, Molly, xanax, percs, weed, alcohol and none of them have come close

Quantitys of that stuff is key......k has gave me some bad times so I'd say that's one of the worst

You think I'd still be doing this shit if I had REAL psychidelics on my hands?

That's what drove me to do it

You could've been somebody

Shrooms are undoubtedly better but I puked on them too, i guess all psychedelics have nausea on the come-up because it throws of your inner ear balance or some shit

Agent lemon or nothing. DXM geltabs are disgusting and usually contain heart meds or other fuck shit.
Agent lemon powder is stronger with no side effects. Each one is equivalent to a large bottle of delsym. Take 5 and you are basically lucid dreaming

Bassnectar -Divergent Spectrum and very bassy headphones make DXM awesome

I always just smoke a fat joint before I eat shrooms and during the come-up. I figured it was just a bit of 'brain-anxiety' because of the brainfart that is happening.

you wont throw up when drugging if you dont eat on forehand.

never happens to me

guess why

Nigga u high

tooting a bed time spliff as per usual

>tooting

is all good man

I am far too high for this shit kekekekekekekk

Been listening since you posted. Thanks

unless you threw up any pills you are gud, its all moved to your lower intestines. and guys you need to realize that once it kicks in he will not be able to type and if he does it will be unintelligable.

this is amazing but ive had a friend of mine do this and end up almost drowning. i herd gurgling and ran into the bathroom and saw he was face down and flopping like a fuckin tard trying to get air. was not fun pulling a wet dude that could barely talk out of a bath

I’m extremely high but my peak was in the bath, in bed now semi able to type

What are inactive ingredients?

If I were u I would drink alot of water in the next few hours to dilute your body. You don't want to fuck yourself doing that kind of shit

If anything the shower will make it feel better. Funny dxm story of mine
>take 32 triple c (I know they're terrible for your body)
>play halo 4 campaign
>play through it again months later
>realize the story I thought had happened was a complete fabrication of my mind
>campaign progress saved on like the 4th mission

I guess I got so high that I knocked out and imagined playing the whole campaign in my delirium

I’m on a rocketship drifting into deep space with kendrick. Where are you user?

Bump

I've never understood why people puke from it.

It's never bothered me before, not now, and not 20 years ago.

Anyway, I keep the dose under 300mg now. Sometimes under 100mg. Works great to get rid of depression and anxiety.