Will Christianity ever truly go extinct...

Will Christianity ever truly go extinct? Where saying openly that you’re a Christian is followed by jeers and boos and outright humiliation? This institute can’t continue to hold back humanity any longer in its cult like grasp. Will it be ten or twenty years? Will I one day watch as the Vatican and other churches are bulldozed down with tears of joy in my eyes? I know it will happen but soon? In my lifetime?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_inventors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_composers
youtu.be/kU_5OOf18dY
discor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Christianity is needed otherwise there wil be a power vacuum.

Fuck off Ahmed, Deus vult. Daily reminder that Mohammed (piss be on him) was a pedo and that all muslims will be removed.

Like all menes it will fade or gradually morph into something unrecognisable given enough time.

Your question needs refinement.

*memes (fucking autocorrect)

All religious groups should off themselves. Religion is for fuckin cowards

/thread

This thread reeks of fedora. If you really believe in the Christian Dark Ages myth, you need to off yourself so you don't hold back humanity

God bless you. Praise Jesus.

What's the Christian Dark ages myth?

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live as if there isn't and to die to find out that there is."

I used to be edgy like you.

Religion is bullshit, however it is needed.

Why? because otherwise society degrades into a cesspool of transgender STD ridden soyboys.

Culture holds society together, a large part of culture is religion. Unless you can start something that everyone believes in or likes (good luck)
Religion is needed.

you can include islam and judaism and hinduism in that mix too,

fuck religion, it is just an ancient myth & superstition the elite use to keep people dumbed down and ignorant

One day it will. Probably not for a good long while - so no, not your lifetime.
Hinduism has been around for 4500 to 6000 years.

when one first sips from the cup of knowledge, they become atheist, when you take the last, God is staring back at you.

What about Japan, France and Norway? Surely third world countries by now, right?

>Holding humanity back
you do realize nearly all of the scientific breakthroughs in the last century were made by Christians.

Literally. On point user

Wrong
Education is what is needed. Religion is doing nothing but hurting people. Sorry but it's the truth

>you do realize nearly all of the scientific breakthroughs in the last century were made by Christians.
Remind us of the Nobel prize winners again. We all know that the inventor of the MRI is a young earth creationist, but what are the other examples?

I don't think you need religion to prevent that kind of degradation of society. You just need a society that isn't completely normless or burdened by virtue signaling and willful ignorance. As in, a society with concrete established concepts that don't require hysterical, mystical compulsive behaviors.

Japan has its own separate culture. the U.S. has no cultural values, or if it does, it's eroding away.

French are predominantly catholic, Norway is predominantly lutheran

>dumbed down
>ignorant
Said no religious person ever. We pray and do other small religious shit that takes up a very small part of our day, then that's it. We go about out lives.

We don't drop out of school. We're not retarded. We are generally functional members of society.

You sound bitter and jaded, maybe look for God? Kek.

>Literally. On point user
So much "proof".

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Atheism is a fad. Christians have faced worse than teenage jeering

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

There's a fine balance needed. Religion provides community and keeps people held to a certain standard.

Every sunday if the entire neighborhood met in a gymnasium discussing choochoo trains, it would be the exact same thing.

Oh guys please don't imply that there is any correlation between religion and morality. There is none.

no but Japan has the highest depression and suicide rate probably in the world, and France is a muslim terrorist zone.

conviction and cultural heritage / lineage gives life continuity and meaning.

>conviction and cultural heritage / lineage gives life continuity and meaning.
Culture doesn't imply any particular religion, forget Christianity. You should provide sources for that.

We need more bullying. If we stopped giving blue haired fatty SJWs any attention, half of our problems would be solved.

Also, our movies/video games would be good again.

You're not even trying.

I don’t entirely fuck with Christianity if any other religions my family’s a part of, but they do some good stuff like feeding hungry people (which I see a lot around mosques) and also allow people hope and other shit like that so it’s a alright but then it’s rules are kinda bullshit

It doesn't, however many cultures rely on religion as a springboard for their culture.
Without religion, what does the US have?

Deal with it

The safest, most uncucked european countries are christian countries. The most cucked, muslim infested european countries are the atheist ones. Fuck off David.

I can guarantee you something you WILL witness.... the face of Jesus Christ ' you be forced to acknowledge he is the Savior and the Christ. Then your punishment begins for eternity.

Enjoy your blip of self abuse and worthless pursuits.

HAHAHAHAAH

>Without religion, what does the US have?
Thomas Edison, Alexander Graham Bell, Henry Ford, etc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_inventors
Also:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_composers

No one will take you seriously. Not with that amount of buzzwords.

This.

Their "tolerance" of the most intolerant religion on earth will not end well.

It's not needs. Fairy tales are not needed. There's other things that can bring people together.
Religion is holding people back at this point. Really just protecting people to do shitty things it's absurd.

All people the bluehaired fatties call racist slave owners, deface/destroy monuments of?

Do you actually think any nu-male or SJW has any respect for any of those cis white males?

>Do you actually think any nu-male or SJW has any respect for any of those cis white males?
Who knows? I really couldn't, because I'm not from the US.

Holding people back from their isolated lives. Modern day Christianity really isn't that bad.

I think you may not realize that you belong in the higher percentile of your perceived group. I cannot tell you how many allegedly Christian people have not only gone above and beyond involving themselves in the lives of others, but have done and are some of the things you have typed. When you say generally, you know that you are acknowledging that there are some. I'm here to say that this some includes enough people to make up several states' worth of people.

Vaccinate your children.

Extinct, no. Eventually it will become a minority religion, and be treated as such. "Oh, well, I respect all religious viewpoints."

Churches wont be bulldozed, but slowly lose their funding and be bought and repurposed.

somewhere in the 30-50 years range, I'd expect.

That's an extreme example. I'm not even religious.
I'd rather have a bunch of bible-thumper families around than a bunch of bluehaired cunts ruining (and ruling) the country.

Still not needed. It will die to point that only the very few and very crazy will be the ones holding on to it. It's doing more harm than good.

Oh, I just remembered, your country has spiritual advisors. Among these men, that is surely a progress of a kind.
youtu.be/kU_5OOf18dY

I think the way things were in the 20s-80s culture-wise was ideal.

>I'd rather have a bunch of bible-thumper families around than a bunch of bluehaired cunts ruining (and ruling) the country.
Given that there are less and less young religious people, even the "bluehaired" ones could be reasoned with or persuaded. How many times has a middle-aged person changed their stance on important issues that drastically?

If everyone was in agreement to wait until age and stop reproduction, then simultaneously commit suicide at the same time, would that force any change of help from a higher power ? Really think about the relief and we will all find out everything together...

Idk with media outlets and colleges being basically a SJW factory for recruits and propaganda, I doubt it, until people get fed up enough.

That might actually work, since many gods "are mass murderers and monsters" any way.

You're a faggot who hates progress. Kys and I'm being dead serious I hate people like you and hate is a strong word.

I also like bad religion.

Of course it will. If you went back in time 20,000 years and told the Australian Abos that Barraiya, the god they believed created the first vagana, would one day be extinct and laughable, they would be incredulous.
And today’s equivalent of those demented boongs, christfags, are equally unable to comprehend that their equally retarded god will one day also have been flushed down the shitter of history. Where it belongs.

no its like really, you REALLY you wanna test this bullshit ? everything ? lol

What a retarded quote. The most educated people in the world are the least religious.

Will fedora tipping faggot atheists ever go extinct? We can only hope.

Why Christianity?
Why not religion in general?
Were you touched by a catholic priest?

I have no idea what you're trying to say with this post. I had nothing to do with the latter post's in your post.

Im trying to say that aliens will come down and stop us, or the second coming, it will just halt where ever we came form's plan I mean for proof didn't anyone ever think of this ? or do we just blindly except what we are given and handed down in experience like this ?

I'm an atheist but if Christianity ever went extinct we would be full od mudslims you fucking idiots

You first buddeh

Countries with big atheists percentages
>France: cuck and full of muslims
>Japan: the most virgin country on earth, guys are 24/4 playing videogames and lose their virginity at 25 (if they do)
>Norway, Sweden, etc: accepting tons of mudslims immigrants and racemixing their culture
>North Korea: shittiest country on earth
>Cuba: communists
>Uruguay: full of leftists, cucks and lgbt laws (probably the cuckest country on SouthAmerica)

Sup Forums get the fuck out of here. Religion is shit and always has been. Fucking plebs.

in the near future where you just know everyone will die at the same time and its organized and everything...

We need a leader bruddah u go firs show us de wae be a proud warriah.

84,706 Christian based charities and non-profit organizations.
Seems to me like they are doing some good.

it would just prove or disprove everything, and everyone will know, and God is all powerful he probably has several copies of this world

People would donate without religion plus you're not factoring in the damage religion does. The world would be a better place without it. Religion do not want.

In this moment, I am euphoric.

religions just a codename for philosophy, god is a code name for the source before and after death and birth and isn't describable in any form of communication we use, time and even being one are all our terms, God is beyond them, and God is just English for God

except you seem to forget that religion has coexisted with the rest of society since prehistory. quit being retarded.

there's just a balance that could go way worse and way better that is unique here as we exist and that is why its respected in code names

Religion is shit.

So has murder. What's your point?

Religion will not die as long as Christ is around!

what kind of Christians have you run into? I know there are alot self rightous assholes that call themselves christians and want to control what you do. but there are alot a self rightous asshoke who call themselve athiests. the christians I know, including myself, just worship god and keep to ourselves. if we feel you need help we give you advice on what helped us through times like that and if you don't want to take it you dont have to. I don't know who made you so hateful towards christians but we arent all like that.

Donation funded retirement plans for the administrators.

Christ is still among us! Come to him if you feel unsatisfied!

You see, no one's going to help you user, because there isn't anybody out there to do it. No one. We're all just complicated arrangements of atoms and subatomic particles - we don't live. But our atoms do move about in such a way as to give us identity and consciousness. We don't die; our atoms just rearrange themselves. There is no God. There can be no God; it's ridiculous to think in terms of a superior being. An inferior being, maybe, because we, we who don't even exist, we arrange our lives with more order and harmony than God ever arranged the earth. We measure; we plot; we create wonderful new things. We are the architects of our own existence. What a lunatic concept to bow down before a God who slaughters millions of innocent children, slowly and agonizingly starves them to death, beats them, tortures them, rejects them. What folly to even think that we should not insult such a God, damn him, think him out of existence. It is our duty to think God out of existence. It is our duty to insult him. Fuck you, God! Strike me down if you dare, you tyrant, you non-existent fraud! It is the duty of all human beings to think God out of existence. Then we have a future. Because then - and only then - do we take full responsibility for who we are. And that's what you must do, user: think God out of existence; take responsibility for who you are.

join this discord, they are almost 7K strong with frequent bitcoin giveaways discor
d.gg/tUCjmuJ

I meant to add "quote from Bad Boy Bubby"

If someone says your grandparents/great grandparents were real, you'd believe them, obviously.. but then telling you about your lineage from 2000 years ago? You'd definitely question it, quite simple really..
The main point though is time, the stubbornness of people that have to see every thing to believe it, and how anything can be corrupted.

Also the lifestyle of a true Christian (not a religious person, religion is indoctrination no matter what label) has been distorted.

Mental illness is a human condition.

Checked
But you're still doing harm. You're are keeping fairytales alive as truth. Passing to your kids or anyone here now. Those people might take this fairytale to do bad and it being a fairytale who's to say they're the Ines doing it wrong?

It's shit and is not needed. I'm not trying to be harsh but stop trying to sell fairytale as truth. You're not keeping to yourself by your post and I don't care if you do or don't.

rolling for 666

When god said "let there be light" who the fuck was he talking to?

Some people believe that the Catholic Church deliberately held technology back during the period between the collapse of the Roman Empire and the Renaissance, instead of, you know, the collapse of a major empire and the rise of feudalism doing that.

I don't need to be a global citizen
'Cause i'm blessed by nationality
I'm a member of a growing populace
We enforce our popularity

There are things that seem to pull us under
And, there are things that drag us down
But there's a power and a vital presence
That's lurking all around

WE'VE GOT THE AMERICAN JESUS
SEE HIM ON THE INTERSTATE
WE'VE GOT THE AMERICAN JESUS
OVERWHELMING MILLIONS EVERYDAY

It'll go away eventually, like all religions have. And the people of the future will look at Christianity the same way we today look at the Egyptian gods

As long as Trump can be elected president, there will be plenty of small minds for religion to live in.

It was a statement? Fuck that was dumb lol

that's your love of this world, this is nothing, its over in a timeless nothing, there are so many ways to think and exist the only possible solution is admitting we will never know, and there will always be a knowing, but we never will like this, and the like thises are endless and the infinites are infinite, such as you were before being born, such as you will be after death, the balance ratio and philosophy is literal to a science, this is an energy form