Can we have a baww thread Sup Forums? Need a good cry

Can we have a baww thread Sup Forums? Need a good cry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0lNBcTkssWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn, context?

Dad with his daughter who has cancer

Damn, OK. Too soon.

Man with his wife who has cancer.

kek

What’s he crying for? She’s getting the best healthcare all his money is going to buy her. I mean, it’s such great healthcare he’ll be paying for it years after she dies.

grandfather with als with granddaughter with dipg she is as cold as the rockies now

whay kinda sick fuck takes pics of this shit

unlucky,how bad does your rng have to be in order for you to get cancer lol haha

Why the fuck do you need a good cry? Can't you deal with your emotions like normal people? With sarcasm and alcohol?

I feel so empty and void crying might actually help me feel human again.

t. Someone who's never suffered any real loss. Enjoy it while it lasts, fuckboy

>edge
Wonder how you will feel when somebody close to you ends up with a life threatening condition , or better yet you.
Hope you remember this comment. LOL

Funny, he doesn't look Muslim.

I doubt it. His medichlorian count is too high.

He's just a kid. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Ignore him.

I used to be my grandmother's favorite.
Then she got Alzheimer's.
Didn't know who I was when I went to see her. Looked at me like a stranger, an outsider.
That shook me.
She died never knowing who I was again.

Alzheimer's is awful, i'm sorry user.

too real.

What I read is that is the little girl's Grandpa who is expected to die within a month or so. Little girl died of cancer recently... feelsbadman

THE STRONG WILL SURVIVE

>cancer
>not bald so cant afford chemo
Does health insurance not cover chemo?

Oldie but it always hits me hard

I have schizoaffective disorder and am 23 years old in college. It's likely I'll graduate and be unable to work or find a job and spend the rest of my life sick and in poverty, feels bad niggers

Ooh... :(

not every chemo causes you to lose hair and not everyone loses hair from any chemo.
Especially first line stuff.
Second and third line stuff are usually more likely to make you lose hair.

while we age, it's now pretty safe to assume that 50% of us will have to face a cancer in his life.
And that 33% of us will not survive it.
But hey, best of luck

Last year my mother started her 4th cancer treatment in a period of ~12 years. Last week the doctors found out that the threatment didn't work and she will need to start over again. She had an appointment with another doctor today to see what they could do to help her, and jugding by the way she arrived home I'm not feeling very confident

I hope she dies of cancer.

thanks friend :)

my brother had a brain tumor long time ago,didnt feel nice at all i must say.everything is good now so thats cool.i wish i end up with it tho,kinda tired of life and the only reason that i still didnt commit suicide is because people that knew me will speak of me as a coward

same to you friend

kids don't deserve such pain. it's so hard to see

My heart breaks for that kid. And his parents, his dad.

I know what you mean I had one this morning over the situation with my girls father probably the most genuine human I've ever met and he's laying a vegetable after open heart surgery it's been 21 days now and he is now on life support they're not sure he's going to live I can tell the story of how he's impacted my life more than I'd ever imagine if you want to share some feels Sup Forumsro

there's a second part to this where the ducks get rescued.

this will do it OP guy loses wife and son from the birth
youtube.com/watch?v=0lNBcTkssWA

cringe XDXDXD