How fucked is he?

How fucked is he?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/aziz-ansari-master-of-none-sexual-misconduct-allegations-feminism-a8158886.html
elle.com.au/culture/should-aziz-ansari-lose-his-career-15572
youtube.com/watch?v=y4bAULTwAJU&t=184s
theguardian.com/books/2015/jun/22/modern-romance-aziz-ansari-review-male-view-of-sex
youtu.be/WfqoLeDsET0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is this a new forced meme? he literally did nothing wrong

What aziz do

He's not white, so he'll be fine.

Got head from some random who then claimed it was rape.

why's he always have that creepy ass smile?

He is saved, nothing will happen.

He is a chance for the female media groups to show that they are not man-hating crazy new-age feminists. They get a chance to jump on the accuser and support a male who's also a minority. The report is so easy to defeat, the accuser is obviously trying to destroy the career of a man for her own gain with nothing to back it up with.

The View, Ashleigh Banfield, The Talk, Windy Williams, they are all supporting him. This is their chance to appeal to a wider audience.

This will actually bolster his career, he will be more celebrated.

That plus she published the texts and gave every single salacious detail. She’s really trying to kill his career

>He's not white, so he'll be shot.

Count to the highest number you possibly can and once you reach it multiply that by 10. The tumblr fags are gonna tear that man to shit.

This outbreak of rape accusations is either nature's way of preventing men from breeding or forcing men to avoid women with liberal tendencies.

it's hard to tell, he already said what he did is wrong and he learned from that, i think it was a good reaction.
Kevin Spacey, for instance, was a complete jerk when his story came up.

independent.co.uk/voices/aziz-ansari-master-of-none-sexual-misconduct-allegations-feminism-a8158886.html

>celebrity asks nobody out for one night stand
>willingly goes back to his place
>willingly sucks his dick
>willingly has sex

>hurr i was raped

The girl had a bad date. The claims are hollow.
She didn't say no, so no rape. Simple

The whore consents to sucking his fuck and gets upset he doesn’t call her. He asks for sex and she says no, he accepts it and moves on.

He should out this bitch. She can be pressured into blowjobs.

Regret for sucking Pajeet dick isnt rape.

elle.com.au/culture/should-aziz-ansari-lose-his-career-15572

I don’t think that matters anymore. There is blood in the water.

>elle.com.au/culture/should-aziz-ansari-lose-his-career-15572

youtube.com/watch?v=y4bAULTwAJU&t=184s

Reason and logic means nothing to SJW's/Feminists. He's fucked.

They are man-hating new age "feminists" though, they'd need 50 of this fuck to get out of it. What they're really doing is seeding doubt into white women who are being complained to about feminism by probably everyone else in their life and most especially the men they're actually attracted to. The fatcunts need to put up some flak to prevent conversions of conscience.

all they do is talk shit but never lay any charges at anyone's feet

he'll be fine

They will cancel his show and drum him out.

Ansari did nothing wrong.
If he gets further prosecution it will damage the reputation of #metoo. Comparing this guy to Harmon is a joke, I'm publicly supporting him through this on my facebook regardless of any backlash.

sand nigger was trying to be a playa and got played

I doubt that will happen. This however is a good example of an uncomfortable evening turned into regret turned into anger. She hates herself for giving in because she has no spine or secretly likes being bossed around. I'm not saying this is the case with all these women. In fact I'd wager most of what woman say about the few serial offenders is at least as truthful as they remember. I don't think Aziz is in trouble. He seemed to really not understand or got the same vibe I got from reading her statement of a women who didn't know what she wanted and got scared. She didn't commu no date this and ended up doing something she regrets. Now she's on a crusade to validate herself through others by calling Aziz a rapist. This kind of thing needs to happen however because otherwise things just radicalized too far. Same with that French woman. I don't agree with her but there has to be counter so people don't go to far.

Honestly, with all the rape allegations coming out now, it’s hard to give a shit.

what a bummer millionaire rapist loses show

>Comparing this guy to Harmon
Why?

Rapist?

lol didn't harmon not even do anything and admit to it anyway cause he's such a bitch?

he literally wrote about some of these moves he tried and he failed.
theguardian.com/books/2015/jun/22/modern-romance-aziz-ansari-review-male-view-of-sex

>more whites, accounting for the fact they are a higher percentage of the population, are shot by police than blacks

Clinton news network tell you that factoid?

I don't care about Poo in Loos. :)

He admited to being an asshile even though he didnt do anything illegal, becuase he was being an asshole.

youtu.be/WfqoLeDsET0

Not by the police. By a trump supporter. He "raped" a white woman and he’s a Muslim

You see it in a lot of articles about this topic. SJW idiot cunts making the comparison demanding a public apology, as if Ansari employed that attention whore slut and used it to his asexual advantage. Not the same fucking thing as a dumb slut who admittedly CHOSE to suck his cock not once but TWICE and never decided to leave.

Could have been for publicity who knows, maybe he was just sincerely being a good guy. The fucked up idea going around is making Harmon the rule not the exception and demanding a public apology from Ansari. Fuck that shit, you are scaring EVERYONE away from what Harmon did by comparing Ansari to him.

trips checked and who is Harmon

so now people can lose their career based on the opinion of a powerful minority and it's completely legal to do so? #metoo is a blatant female power grab and it's hilarious because the feminist hollywood that will come to be will be such a rotten egg of boring talentless shit all the good TV and shit will eventually be made by chinese and spoken in chinese

don't worry, we weebs will teach you how to fansub

That's well put. Society needs to overcorrect for the time being and sometimes people like Aziz or Franken are going to get harsher consequences than their specific actions deserve, but there's a greater good to be served by finally hearing what victims are saying (whether or not this situation has a victim). I think of an analogy of a tran track with endless people laying on it and two conductors in the engine room agreeing taht the train needs to stop but arguing about about who's supposed to pull the break lever. Somebody's just got to pull it for now.

so:
she approached him
she exchanged numbers
she agreed to go on a date
she agreed to go to his place
she let him go down on her
she went down on him
she said no when he wanted to have vaginal sex
... and he stopped and they watched tv

it was like he was grooming her the whole time
to be raped

Dan Harmon. You know, Rick and Morty.

"I was attracted to a writer that I had power over because I was a showrunner. I knew enough to know that these feelings were bad news. That was easy enough to know. I knew that they ran the risk of undercutting people’s faith in my judgement, her faith in her talent, the other writer’s respect for me, the entire production, the audience. I knew that I wasn’t doing anybody any favors by feeling these things.

I drank, I took pills, I crushed on her and resented her for not reciprocating it. And the entire time I was the one writing her paychecks and in control of whether she stayed or went, and whether she felt good about herself or not. I said horrible things, just treated her cruelly, pointedly. Things I would’ve never ever done if she had been male or if I didn’t have those feelings for her. I lost my job. I ruined my show. I betrayed the audience. I destroyed everything, and I damaged her internal compass.

I moved on, and I never did it before and I’ll never do it again, but I certainly wouldn’t have been able to do it if I had any respect for women. On a fundamental level, I was thinking about them as different creatures. I was thinking about the ones that I liked as having some special role in my life. I did it all by not thinking about it.”

Some writer for a popular TV series I think was his job.
He creeped real hard on one of his employees over a few years and eventually made a public apology explaining why what he did was wrong. Neither of these people raped anyone but the workplace harassment is and should be a focal point for #metoo and it was a good thing what he did. It had a real positive reception and will probably influence others to do the same under similar circumstances.

But Ansari bringing some rando chick home after dinner, and getting a little excited after she sucked his cock twice is an entirely different story. That bitch just gave him blueballs and wants attention now. Fuck that.

Or they’ll get caught harassing and taking advantage of men.

>The View, Ashleigh Banfield, The Talk, Windy Williams, they are all supporting him
what a faggot you must be

oh yeah. thanks user. I remember when that dude was cool

Effeminate men sucking up to the SJW crowd are like the sellout jews in Nazi Germany. They hope to be protected by surrendering to whom they perceive the most powerful masters, but they are sitting ducks for the moment when the masters decide to turn in them.

More if this will happen and a lot of male feminists will reconsider their positions.

Not fucked at all, he's getting defended left and right by mainstream media.
Not sure if it's because he literally did nothing wrong or just because he's brown.

You’re overcompensating

awww he's a cutie and you know it

>Effeminate men sucking up to the SJW crowd are like the sellout jews in Nazi Germany
They're just betas that think they will get laid by being feminists. Ironically, the more they try to be supportive of the movement, the more scrutiny they will come under. Look at the last two big stories: Ansari and Franco. Their accusers pretty much admitted that the only reason they came forward was because they saw these guys receiving awards while wearing "Time's Up" pins and it pissed them off. If you're a smart man, you just keep your head down during this crazy time, don't try to be an ally.

I'm a fairly effete, fairly left-leaning man, but i don't feel any need to justify either of those aspects of myself, and there's no place for 'righteousness' in any of that. I don't know what manhood your referring too, is it this guy ?
Do i need to justify not holding that ideal for myself?

The bitch who was talking shit about him should be fucked with a chainsaw in public so we can all watch her scream in pain before she loses all her blood from her fuckin disgusting pussy

There are definitely men who pose as feminists to get attention from women, but that doesn't include every man who wants a world where everyone is on equal ground. It really is a scarier, harder world for women than it is for men. Not being okay with that is informed compassion, not simpering sycophancy towards people you want to have sex with.

11 on a scale of 1-10

We are working with two different definitions of feminism. You are talking about egalitarianism/first wave feminism, and I am talking about third-wave, batshit SJW feminism.
We don't really disagree.