Feet

feet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0jBcLIkeZ-8
4archive.org/board/b/thread/613770952/i-currently-possess-over-150-rare-annas-only-like-10-of-them
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*SNIFF SNIFF*

youtu.be/0jBcLIkeZ-8

based sniffposter

more of her?

you want to smell her feet?

Gf and i

which one and why?

God yes, they must smell heavenly

moar teens

get right under the toes and take a deep whiff

nice

I'll recipricate

Does anyone ever wonder where their foot fetish began?

Anyone got any from this set? I heard they posted more recently.

The best thing il ever smell, id sit there for hours taking it all in

would you be interested in her sweaty socked feet after walking around campus all day?

STOP POSTING FACEBOOK PICTURES IN THESE THREADS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

*CRINGE CRINGE*
KILL YOURSELF

>worship my superior asian feet user!

Oh my god yes, id let her place them on my face and id inhale them, then id let her put her socks in my mouth to clean while she rubs her damp feet in my face. Id even love to smell and clean her shoes

please keep posting more of her if you have it im so turned on

Asian feet are best feet

Niggers

I see you would treat her feet properly, good boy

thank you, id do anything to serve her and her friends

best girl?

Even bow down in the middle of campus and kiss their bare feet?

Bf and I

More pics?

I love these girls. I’d worship their dirty feet

I sit there and clean their bare feet and worship in front of everyone if thats what they wanted. To serve them would be my purpose

Hell yeah

Have they been posted before? Iv never been so infatuated with feet before these. And the way this guy is talking is turning me on even more.

What are you thinking when you are stroking your boyfriends dick with your feet? (if you really are the person giving the foot job)

You can even see the warmth coming off of them on the ground if you look closely

Oh my god i didnt even notice that, it makes me want to worship them even more

Are you dedicated enough to lick her dirty ugg soles? They need to be spotless and are covered in dirt, do you love her feet enough to serve her fully?

Cum on those toes?

I haven’t seen them before. I love their sexy feet. Think about how amazing they taste

Not a FB pic you idiot. Too high of resolution.

And fuck off anyway, cock suck

Id lick those soles clean just to get a chance to massage her feet.

Oh my god yes, id even scrape my teeth down them to make sure i got all the dirt and grime. I dont care whats on it id make sure they were clean if thats what she asked. Id even lick the ground clean before she sits on it if thats what she wishes

please keep posting more man i beg you

Mohr?

Yes will do anything i need to

that's the wrong answer, you should do it just because she wants you to and you are made to serve her
that's a good little slave, for your dedication you'll be rewarded

Good boys, your reward will be cleaning her and her friends feet while all the non-foot slaves laugh at you on their way to class

Thank you so much. Id do anything she asked of me no matter what it is

Yay

4archive.org/board/b/thread/613770952/i-currently-possess-over-150-rare-annas-only-like-10-of-them

Loads of her here user.

Nothing would make me happier than to serve them. Servicing her in any way is what I would live for, nothing else would make me happy

interested?

Very! That pic is so hot

Virus af no thx

Madalynn wants her dirty soles licked clean before the party tonight, get to it

I love her face more. Also, who’s this?

OC

Ill do before and after the party
>dubs

More OC

girl found on instagram some years ago, maybe 2014-2015
has a kik account named cray_cray_chicken.

this is most likely a dude that got hold of her pics in some way, because he wouldn't give me the sauce for the girl.
he also claimed he was the girl sending these pics.
kik account still exists, but when asked with more of this girl/sauce, he will deny or say that she stopped modeling.

apparently her name is brooke

im asking one thing to you guys: find more or find out who this girl is. dude isn't helping. something bigger is behind all of this

Yes my queen. Id love to clean her feet if thats what she wants. Id make sure to get it all off, even check between the toes and under her toenails. Id volunteer to trim her toenails and dispose of them if thats what she wished.

I would make sure my goddess would have perfectly clean feet. No dirty at all. I’d make sure to lick between her toes, swallowing all the grime and sweat from her feet

(423) 521 1242 call this

No

Im local to that area

every fucking thread. jesus christ stop posting this mediocre girl. its like the bananas of foot threads.

Trim her toenails with your teeth, carefully as to not ruin them, and she obviously wants you to swallow them, how else can she know you're a true slave of her feet
Good boy, a goddess like her needs clean feet, it's your responsibility to keep them that way

this

Is worship my sisters feet happily. I’d be locked up but I’d want to cum so bad. Her feet look so sexy, I just want to sniff them

Footjobs? Cumshots?

Whatever she steps in or however dirty I’d clean her feet. Making sure not to miss a spot. Her feet and nails would be perfect, which is what she deserves

I need to worship and she’ll her feet. My balls would be so heavy with cum. I just want to cover her feet