Who wants to cook some soul-warming soup on this bitter, blustery, and cold night...

Who wants to cook some soul-warming soup on this bitter, blustery, and cold night? I promise you it's going to be delicious. One of my favorite easy recipes right here. I'm browning 3 lbs of beef right now.

Let's get started!

>inb4 /ck/, I'm cooking for Sup Forums tonight

sounds gr8

>Goy black negro beans

This is too good

Goya* beans. Welcome, my foreign friend. What part of Europe do you hail?

>almost done browning

Ok

Lets get started with the cooking, faggot

what exactly are you going to make?

with that many beans whatever it is its gunna make his co-workers hate him

Here's the recipe guidelines. I'm going to kick it up a notch though. I bought "spicy" versions of everything. I'm usually skeptical about anything with that label. That Slap Ya Mama seasoning in the red van is legitimately spicy though. I have a little secret ingredient in here too. You'll see.

Beef's done, draining now.

You know the drill.

I'm always nervous when using ground beef, I end up overcooking it a lot. Any good way to tell when its ready?

This fucker here-- never cooked a meal or shopped before, huh, virgin?

Stop being a shitty newb and make your own broth

post titties faggot

Nope, never. Not even once

This

Yeah, cook slower and kill the heat when it still has a touch of pink.

yeah.. when it's brown. that's why it's called browning beef

Take the beef off the heat. Add your seasonings, chiles, Slap Ya Mama (or other spicy seasoning, spicy ranch packet, can of black olives, 2 cans of black beans and 2 cans corn. Mix thoroughly.

hey Alice

this is gonna be good I can tell

Heart attack in a pot

fuck this is "her" isn't it?

kys fag no it's not

>that fingernail polish

Nigga show us her beef not that shit in the pan

Fuck you.
This is some mid-west taco shit right here.

'no'

stop your circulatory system if you actually believe that

You look pretty hot OP, too skinny for a cook tbh.
I can't be the only one who's seen this, OP is a lying fag

OP here. I sprayed my pan with canola. Break up the beef with your hands as much as you can into 3/4 heat on your stove. Flip from the bottom with spatula every 20-30 seconds until no pink is left. There should be a lot of water in the pan.

Ok back to the recipe.

Add your salsa. I find that restaurant style with a lot of lime and cilantro works best. I like Sam's Club brand.

rancid nail polish

no nail polish

explain

she keeps getting banned so i think its her low key.

I used 95% lean beef, I don't know what everyone is tripping over.

Yes it's some non authentic cooking. No shit. It's cooking out of spice packets and cans. I didn't want to go grocery shopping so I raided my pantry.

Anyways. Here's another secret ingredient. Red sofrito. You can find it in your Hispanic section of your grocery. It's cooking base. It's awesome for chili and soups like this.

"She"

>all those disgusting spices
Why can't Americans cook?

this is true

please enlighten us with one of your obviously professional dishes

There is a male and female together in the kitchen if your virgin ass can believe it. That's the male's hand showing ingredients.

lmao let me rephrase that.
>It keeps getting banned

That's my girlfriend.. who is "her"

I just had her stirring the beef while I got shit together.

You guys are weirding me out. Once again, anyway.. chop your cilantro, 3 jalapeño, and green onion. Chop the jalapeño and toss em in. The more seeds you leave in, the spicier it will be.

what a romantic fag date. "bae lets go on chan and cook for them!!"

Wait until it gets bubbling and add a bottle of good beer. Have one sip first. This makes a HUGE difference. Stir in and bring back to a light boil.

stop being such an intolerable fucking faggot

trips of truth

She doesn't even know I'm posting this. Hi, virgin loser. Thanks for being mad and jealous. Welcome to my thread.

literally the one non-trap thread on the whole page and you're hating on it

post on, OP and waifu

And I'm certain the story of your evening is truly impressive. Come, share with us the fiction of your fascinating existence. Kid.

Time for some ghost pepper. This step is optional for people like this guy.

how much goes in??

That's too much ingredients there is no way for one person to eat all that

You gonna simmer that bitch. For how long you gonna simmer that bitch?

im just curious why you're making such a faggot thread. at least cook something good.
>virgin loser
made me kek, my car gets me more pussy than youll ever cook up

Oh shit!

This recipe sounds pretty good actually. I might make this.

I do a taco soup, too, but it's a bit different and a bit simpler. I like it for camping trips, because the beef and toppings are the only things that need refrigeration.

1 lb ground beef
1 large onion
2 cans chili beans w/ sauce
1 can corn, drained
1 can green chilies
1 can diced tomato
1 can tomato sauce
1 packet Ranch dressing mix
1 packet taco seasoning
2-3 cups water

Season the beef and brown it with chopped onion. Drain. Dump everything in a large pot and simmer for an hour.
Serve with grated Mexican cheese blend, a dollop of sour cream, and tortilla chips.

>757125369
fuck off alice

this place is becoming reddit

"things I lack."

"what is character."

Please leave the thread. Even by Sup Forums standards, you're fucking pathetic.

i actually hate everything about you, hope you get buried alive two days after your first child is born

Sup Forums standards
>being nice on Sup Forums
this place is becoming pathetic

>implying he'll ever touch a real woman

alright im not going to go back saying you have man hands but alice is a trap

I need more food pics, go.

im a dude and even i know your nail polish is shit

this guy gets it

Kek don't hate, bitches with bad nail polish work the pipe like a flutist

it'll be one of those fag marriage surrogate mother births

I was expecting something like this but OP seems to be doing a pretty decent job

I'm going with 2. Bloop! In it goes.

For the user who asked, I'm going to simmer it for hours. But I'm hungry and I'm going to plate it for you guys before then.

This is why people don't cook for us Sup Forumstards. I'll share my tendies though, friends.

I heard they can blow cock like a cello

Here in my garage with my pasta linguini, but you know what I like more than pasta linguini? Macaroni. That's why I bought 7 new cupboards and filled them with over 2,000 new Kraft macaroni and cheese boxes. It's like the master chef Betty Crocker said, "the more you eat, the more you pasta." Now maybe you've seen my ted ex talk where I talk about how I eat a box of mac and cheese a day. You know, I eat a box of mac and cheese once a day not to show off, again it's about the pasta. In fact, the real reason I keep this pasta linguini isn't to show off. It's a reminder that wet noodle dreams are still possible. Not long ago, I was in a little town across the country, eating spaghetti scrap from an italian restaurant dumpster, no culinary arts degree to my name. But you know what, something happened that day that changed my life. I bumped into our lord and savior, the flying spaghetti monster, hallowed be his name. He showed me what he did to become a true pasta lord. Now this isn't a "get pasta quick scheme". I'm not promising you that tomorrow you're gonna go out and buy yourself some pasta linguini, but what I am telling you is, it can happen faster than you think if you know the proven steps. So, I record a little two minute video on my website. Not too impressive, like I said, it's on my iphone, but it's real. So, I'm gonna give you the three most important things you can do today. Invest in macaroni. Always start your pasta cooking with a rolling boil. Don't be a crooked noodle.

This virgin is never going to have a kid. Really, user? Cmon.

I can't eat something that resembles a toilet that much

do u break up the dried pepper with a spoon or just let it simmer and slowly disintegrate

Kek I think I was one of the first people to catch that line. Niggers'll do anything for a rhyme. Even make a bass into a wind reed instrument

Add 3-4 cups of beef broth and simmer at a light boil. Your soup should be looking like this.

that stuff is good man. a girl i wanted to fuck made it wrong and filled it with too much milk. it was like cheese milk. works great with noodles. never fucked her. sure tried. still good noodles though.

Gfs tits over steamy pot?
>steam tits?

I got that reference. Nice one.

Then be my guest and don't eat it. Stick to your comfort zone of ranch tendies.

Just toss it in user. Simple as that.

that's the real damn thing OP good job

can somone tell me why OP is getting so much shit? this seems like a nice thread to me

white gringo salsa tastes like cat soup

>using olives in soup
he deserves it

cuck

Because you touch yourself at night

H8rs gona h8, I'm with u user, I'll take this over the 14 trap threads up any day.

I touch myself during day time aswell

I'm surprised you don't tbh

it's just one half-nigger queer who feels bad he was born a half-nigger queer. he can repress the queer part but not the half-nigger part so he blows off steam on the chongs.

Look you cock tease, where's dinner?

How long have you been cooking for OP?

The nice thing about this recipe is that if you start by not cheating out on the amount of beef when you first cook it, you can add another can of corn and beans, add some beef broth and water, extra taco seasoning and wa la. You can stretch this out. Usually once everyone says eaten I go ahead and do this and let it simmer some more that night.

Like, cooking in general, or this pot of soup?

Glad someone said it.

Sounds legit.

Half nigger queer, go be a faggot somewhere else.

Op, nice soup. It reminded me a little bit of when I used to cook a lot.

You ever notice how people that say nigger a lot are much closer to the culture that says that constantly than anyone else that isn't apart of the culture they're talking about?