Why do we keep pretending niggers are fit to live in a civilized society?

Why do we keep pretending niggers are fit to live in a civilized society?

Their not,

Lmao why tf did she just sit there for a second with milk streaming down her face and hair?

Low IQ dumb fucks behave or fuck back to eating your sand sandwiches in Africa.

>implying that any high school bully wouldn't have done this regardless of race
>implying that white students don't beat each other up on the reg

OP was homeschool, confirmed

we wuz KAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGZZZZZZ

Statistically blacks do this with much, much, MUCH more frequency.

How much melanin is in your skin? Be honest.

>implying that niggers don't do it more
kys nigger

Keep telling yourself that. You don't believe it any more than the rest of us do.

She's use to people doing shit like that and just ignoring it.

>shows video of a teenager being violent
>represents entire race world wide

Everyone knows juveniles are not deliquinet like that.

growing up in tucson arizona, i never saw ONE fight in school. arizona is 3% black.

now, at the university of arizona, despite it being 4.6% black, there are none in computer science. sure, you see some at first, but none get IN to the actual major. that takes serious fucking work. i barely made it; i got the big C i needed with a curve on the ultimate widowmaker class with a 66%.

the moral of the story is "who cares... they're losers".

Why wouldn't she have dumped the milk on her afterwards instead of first?

I was never beat by a pack of niggers.

Even a loyal dog will turn on its master, when provoked.

Ya I mean who ever heard of a white kid being a bully?

Yup. Fight back n youre getting 5 other gorillas jumping you

because Liberals are mentally ill

When i was in high school if two kids had a problem with each other they would meet after to school to punch on.
Would be one on one, no hitting them while theyre on the ground and you would have to let them get back up.
I went to an all white school.

>Statistically
it's funny to see inumerate faggots attempt to misuse statistics, hoping a real statistician doesn't show up to explain what is:
>sampling bias
>confirmation bias
>cherry picking
>hasty generalizations
>forced p-hacks

and it's even funnier to see you try to argue around it or ask, and then get confused when presented with how statistics actually works

anyone know the story with this? what the fuck

The one consistent difference I noticed between black kids, and white kids, in high school...

Many of the white kids were assholes, true...but they didn't act like animals. The black kids acted like animals.

You're debating the finer points of bullying here? You know it's a degrading act, not like they're baking a cake.

I've seen white chicks and Mexicans do this. But I've never seen a guy do this. Maybe it's girls.

Ya, unlike white people ganging up to lynch someone. Fucking animals.

You were home schooled or underage banned.

H O R M O N E S

Niggers will attack you without provocation, while dogs understand the concept of loyalty. Go back to africa, nigger.

I never fought back against bullies in high school either.. any time I did I ended up getting in trouble.. and btw I went to a pretty white ass school

That is also fucked up

No niggers have been lynched in years. Now that you've mentioned it...

>strawmanning this hard
I'm not arguing, nog. The burden of proof is on you to refute what I wrote. I'll wait.

Found the darkie

White folks gonna white. That's what they do. Niggers gonna nig. And burn their own neighborhood down while they be niggin'.

Votes for leftist politicians.

We're just going to have to put up with this. There's no way this cancer is getting cured it's beyond terminal at this point.

Best way to avoid shit like in OP is remember

Around blacks, never relax. Stay armed. Stay aware. Move to white cities. Shun blacks who act like wild animals (most of them).

The problem is that white people are too often the victims of niggers nigging. The niggers should be sent back to africa so they can nig without evul whitey.

He was probably referring to pitbulls.

lol yea right let's ask what this white bitch did in the first place to get her ass whooped. probably fucked ol girls man. you know these white girls go crazy for black dick. i'd be grumpy too if all the women of my race were jumpin ship like yalls hahaha

Black people ganging up on white people, gasp, the old gypsy was right! What next, poor people attacking rich people? Chaos I tell you.

kid on the couch the whole time watching tv, like stop beating my mom in front of the Tv, pepe pig isnt going to watch itself lol.

Ya, well white people had the chance to do that and they didn't even give them the option, so blame white people for the nigger infestation.

James Watson tried to warn you americans but you didnt listen. Go search it up before replying to this. Same genetist who was applauded for discovering the DNA and homosexuality being genetics discovered niggers and pure american descendents (indians) were intelectually inferior than whites and asians, for certain.

Found the nigger

They don't. It's like letting wild animals loose amongst people. At any moment one can turn on you for any reason.

Poodles actually, they have the highest attack rate.... such an aggressive species.

>statistics
>works
Does they?

Peppa Pig is the best show on tv, everything else is utter shit.

Like that shooter in Las Vegas.

Niggers do nothing but make an ass of themselves, then play it off as their personality.

Niggers don't have personality.

those people probably weren't racist before this happened. that poor little kid will be a racist for life now.

pretty sure he threw her down a flight of stairs into the basement at the end. would that be considered attempted murder?

*They're you illiterate fuck

>implying you have been brainwashed.
Stop forcing blacks on everyone.
Fuck off, robot.

No problem with that. They don't call it the Dark Continent for nothing. While we're at it, let's send those pesky Mexicans back and build the fucking wall. Then we can deal with trench coat mafia fuckers as a civilized white society

This is how real men fight. Fuck niggers

How much of a pussy do you have to be to hit a woman 5 times and she doesn't even stop putting her hair up?

And tried to shut him up ever since.

couldnt even get trips
typical nigger

Fuck niggers. They can go back to africa and be cannibals and baby rapists like they've always been.

If i were there, i'd rape that black fuck with a barbed bat

why is that dude running like that, legs too short????

Points for crazy.

>cherry picking
Standard response to cold hard facts. You can be brainwashed all you want.
But you can't convince everyone when there are people who insist on thinking for themselves.

You'd have to be a nigger. Niggers are wild animals and often have the urge to attack without provocation, something difficult for civilized humans to understand.

Want to stay in this century, asshole? You're using the behavior of people that existed before anyone reading this was even born to justify something that happened in the last 5 years. Fuck you and your bullshit.

I doubt these rednecks rape, steal or murder like niggers. I'm chinese, and rednecks are much easier to deal with than niggers. A lot of niggers are monolingual in ebonics and can't even speak english.

>Well I were there
What the fuck do people do this? It's clear that you aren't there and never will be, so the hypothetical just sounds foolish to anyone who isn't as upset as you.

Do you wanna stay in this century, quads? I'll kick your shit into the next century. Fag quads.

cuz it looks fucking hilarious

>6666
Niggers need the extra 6 to represent where they're going.

Keep trying. Try harder.

niggers think they're fit af, but when we see their muscles they cant even run 1km or even stand for 1 round of exercise thats why in this WEBM we can see a male nigger that can beat easily by a woman which is more small than that shit skin nigger. lol

No black ever killed anyone with a gun?

yo, bets that all the racists in this thread have never actually had a conversation with a black person?

Holy fuck guys! I just realized something!

People like Elon Musk, Gates, and Zuckerberg dont want "every african to learn and be able to use smart phones" because its the humanitarian thing to do. But because they want to see more and more of these rekt vids but in better quality. They are probably the ones starting the rekt thread here as we speak!

the truth is uncovered

this or they're trolling

noticed as one negress already runs towards the girl

find the whole video and i'll give you 100 BTC if the white girl didn't get jumped by all the negressesesese

black people are actually more tolerable than white people

Most of us only pretend in public. The good news in the US is that outside the south we've managed to mostly isolate them and their social poison into their own communities. The south is the exception because of their demographics. There's a reason why the south fought for segregation for so long, or why South Africa stood up for Apartheid. Because they knew what they were talking about. In northern cities where whites and blacks interacted daily there was an equal amount of racism among northern whites as southern whites.

lol.

This. There are more niggers killed by other niggers in half a year than there were Americans killed in the entirety of the iraq war.

jews pissed whitey off once...

You got nothing. You know it. I know it. We all know it.

ol' musky at it again

You're a faggot.
You know it.
I know it.
We all know it.
faggot

No stamina. Thats the secret.

>Be 10, little niglet moves in down the street
>Befriend him, since didn't know better
>We become good friends, he stays the night all the time, play vidya games, eats dinner with us often as he has 5 siblings so his family is okay with it
>Eventually we are in highschool, still friends
>Grandma dies just before xmas break, we go up there
>Parents pay him 100 dollars to watch the house, walk and feed the dog for 5 days while we are gone.
>Come back, house is trashed, like nearly everything in the house is broken or destroyed, dog missing
>wtf
>Come to find out, he let a couple hood niggers into our place while we were gone
>Excuse: He didn't want to be a sell out for helping a white family over some hood niggers he barely knew.

Never trusted a nigger since.

At least he and his hood niggers got some time in juvi to make more friends and become more proficient criminals.

>barely made it

Kys. You didn't make it, you just made my job (someone who did make it) much harder because I have to weed out the idiots like you.

There are niggers of every race. And yeah, niggers don't belong in civilized society.

>757126952 #
You'd lose that bet. My beliefs are a direct result of my consistently negative experiences with blacks throughout my life. Sick and tired of the Big Lie of the new century.

>No stamina. Thats the secret.
Right, same reason Kenya sucks at the Marathon

Spot on. The more interaction people have with niggers, the more they understand about the fundamental nature of niggers. I've noticed that Asian Americans who live near niggers become extremely racist and make monkey jokes in public, while those who grow up in sheltered environments with only token blacks become SJWs -at least until they get raped by niggers, that is.

Trigger hound faggot.

Only some niggers are actually fit. Most of them just blow their welfare checks on crack and weed and don't even play niggerball.

>those who grow up in sheltered environments with only token blacks become SJWs
That is so true. Those token blacks are usually those with whom they share a college campus. SJW's and leftists are simply uninformed and don't have the lived experience to know better.

That's probably because you're a nigger, or because the only ones you've met are token civilized blacks. I'm chinese and if I had to choose between being stuck with rednecks or niggers, I'd choose the rednecks in a heartbeat. At least rednecks don't rape or steal.

>that retort of the defeated.
Give up, man. The mic dropped already.