ITT the best cocks you've saved from rate threads

ITT the best cocks you've saved from rate threads

wish i was big enough to do this

Anyone got kik sissyboi582 lets talk ?

Damn that's hot as fuck. Top quality. Any more like this?

Yum

Fucking hell I thought that was mine then, was about to ask how the fuck you got a picture of it when it's never been posted here.
The resemblance is uncanny.

I can't wait to find mine.

I probably have it if it's nice and has been posted. No homo.

>cocks you've saved

post your best one you've saved then.

Save cocks from rate threads is so fucking gay

itt people posting their own cocks

Confident are we?
I don't think I have a "best one" to be honest but there are plenty of very good ones.

ok, your top 3?

I skimmed my folder for a couple nice dicks to make you happy.

Different poisons for different people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

how big?

now I'm sad. they are all very very similar but they just arn't mine =(

Me? Around 8'
My preference depends on my mood but I'm a dominant 90% of the time (6'5 too much testosterone lad) so I tend to prefer average or smaller dick. Feminine men are perfect for me.

Of course big dicks will catch my attention. I'll find one on occasion that makes me want to give head really bad.

Very nice I just wish the head was alittle less streamlined.

Absolutely tragic. Maybe it's somewhere hidden deep in there. If it's a nice dick I've probably jerked off looking at it at some point. No homo

*sigh* feminine guy but im seven inches... i need someone your size to actually feel submissive

You like big blunt dicks?

Dude has pointy witch fingers wtf and im not certain but something about that pic looks off

Let's hope. I'm looking for mine right now, well, webcams but still.

i have pointy witch fingers...

Damn. I'd love that. Surprisingly enough California doesn't have many cute gay guys. Let alone submissive ones. I'm wasting these genetics not being able to dominate subs.

Well just something you can really feel the head on when taking.

more?

I've never taken a dick but I've given head. I'm a fan of something I can run my tongue along.

Dunno sadly Just a femanon who loves a nice dick.
NB4Titz

no kidding... im a switch, almost because i have to be, but sometimes i get so submissive with no hung daddy to take advantage of it, feels bad man

Interesting ru a bi dude or a chick who hasn't found the right guy?

I am a bisexual guy.

I need something cute like you in my life. I'll probably end up masturbating after this thread ends and I blame you.

Rate me guise

Soulmate

lol im already masturbating and i blame you 1000%

fuck off

is this real??

moar?

Yeah its fairly rare but real.

Oh fuck. Definitely take care of that. Maybe I'll cause you more problems in the future. I'm always lurking gay threads.

R8 Me Sup Forums?

Well it is small but at least it looks pretty nice, assuming your not erect there right?

not mine, but he said it was hard