Is metal worth getting into or is it lame?

Is metal worth getting into or is it lame?

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/find_similar_users?user=YOURUSERNAME&mode=all
rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=everything&year=alltime&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=metal&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&include_archival=t&include_live=t&origin_countries=&countries=&limit=friends
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How about trying it and forming your own opinion, instead of begging for subjective and non-serious answers you know you'll get here? Are you that much of a fucking retard?

I don't know, how about you listen to it and tell me.

Kyuss - Gardenia

Now.

You got to find out yourself if its your cup of tea. For me personally it makes up the majority of the music i listen to for more than a decade now.

listen to the essentials and form your own opinion dude, just like said
its not that of a big deal, and metal is a great genre to get deep into, it has a lot of neat records

Try these entry levels:
Kyuss (Stoner)
Alice in Chains (Grunge/alt metal)
Melvins (Doom/alt metal - circa houdini era)

But I tend to group the whole alt rock thing with metal... I don't see why it shouldn't, it's a mix of metal and punk to me.

Let's find out!

>Is metal worth getting into or is it lame?

both

wow, neetbux has come a long way if you can purchase weapons like that

Bugs..

He looks like my dad's fat carpenter mate.

>neetbux
That man is a successful musician, I'll have you know. Also, I don't think you count as a neet if you're in prison.

hey, it's his wife's weapon

>Is metal worth getting into or is it lame?

DO THIS

first go to here
rateyourmusic.com/find_similar_users?user=YOURUSERNAME&mode=all

get the first names and add them as favorite

now go to this link

rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=everything&year=alltime&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=metal&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&include_archival=t&include_live=t&origin_countries=&countries=&limit=friends

and try the albums there.
If will show the metal albums people with a similar taste as you like

How does one learn how to do this?

I think metal tries too hard to be edgy and is cringe because of it, but if you could be a metal fan and not make that dumb hand gesture or wear black all the time then I think you’re good

BASED

THIS

this lol

>but if you could be a metal fan and not make that dumb hand gesture or wear black all the time then I think you’re good
As if post-punkfags, gothrockfags and indiefags were any better than this.

if you're a false don't entry

This rapper RIPS the mic without talking about money, guns, hoes and jewelry!

Depends on what you're listening to. If it's classic shit, like Priest, Metallica, or Death, then it's good. If it's shit like Slipknot, Lamb of God, or Cannibal Corpse post Chris Barnes, then it's kinda trash.

Here's some great entry level stuff

>Traditional heavy - Black Sabbath S/T
>Trad Doom - Pentagram Relentless
>Thrash - Kreator Pleasure to kill
>Death - Death Scream Bloody Gore
>Black - Mayhem - Deathcrush
>Stoner - Sleep Dopesmoker
>Prog - Crimson Glory Transendence
>NWOBHM - Iron Maider Killers
>Groove - Sepultura Chaos AD