Attended a funeral of a distant cousin recently. Was confused why they showed her in glasses. Sorry if pic offends

Attended a funeral of a distant cousin recently. Was confused why they showed her in glasses. Sorry if pic offends.

Glasses can become an extension of someone, it becomes part of them. Parents probably wanted them in for that reason, shit idk.

People that wear glasses all the time are less recognizable without them.

so she can see that she was still a disappointment, even after death

Technology is a part of humans, not separate like nature.

Also I am sure it's the family's wishes as this is how they remembered her.

What did she die of?

A brain aneurysm. Whatever that means.

A quick Google search will tell you, you dingus. I bet her diet was fucking insane if she died from that, she looks pretty young too.

I guess I just don't care enough to look. It's bad enough to kill her I know. I never met her when she was alive as she lived over 400 miles away. I had to take my mom to the funeral or I wouldn't have gone.

That isn't a pic of a dead person. The makeup looks drastically different when trying to fix the skin tone of a deceased.

Ya mate, that's pretty shitty though. Sorry for your loss. Shit happens ya know?

It is though. I saw her with my own eyes and I'm the one who photographed the body. The makeup seemed a bit much but I confirm that she's actually dead.

I just want you to know.
My condolences.
Also I'm jerking it to your dead cousin.

To her dead face? Haha. Why?

Haha

Something about knowing she's dead helps get me there? The fuck if I know.

Fair enough. I won't judge. What did you like of her dead face? Curious, as I don't see dead people as sex objects. But fascinating.

Remember that scene from the movie My Girl?
That's why.

I'd fuck her to death in the mouth

Why in the hell did you take a close up of her face

I probably shouldn't have, but i did. I know that's probably not nice.

Did anyone see you? You fucking idiot

I don't think so, no.

Good. I was just imagining your family seeing you doing that and not saying anything

It was only the second funeral I've ever been to. And the only younger person I've ever seen dead. So I was intrigued.

Too late.

Are those stitches along her eyelids?

Yes they are stitches. I asked my mom about it. Again, news to me. I had no idea that was a thing.

Fucking pics of her alive fagit

This is why I want to be cremated as soon as the death certificate is signed. So no jaggoff can take picture of my corpse.

That and burying a body is a waste of dirt.

Hey, OP. Did you feel at all awkward leaning over the casket with your phone to take the picture?

Just kidding, fuck you.

Glasses wearer for years; switched to contacts and everyone noticed

No I didn't feel awkward. It's just a body. Why be ashamed of it?

How was burying her a waste of dirt?

Not *her*. Burial in general is a waste of space.

Where is she being buried? Just asking for a friend

>found the newfag

Near Cleveland. Why?

she wanted to look intellectual one last time

I wonder if they'll still be on her face in 100 years? Lol

Did she get stabbed in the ass?

that's the closest family member's decision to make, same goes for clothes and make up, i used to work as a mortician

Cool. Are her eyes stitched shut? Why?

Ass, pussy or both prob. Either something sharp, wide, or something pushed way too deep inside.

implying this picture is real then it must be fake eye lashes or shitty make up. looks shopped tho, the eyes are closed so people wont see them get foggy and dry. and some times they get out of focus so the corpse looks derped

I want to lick her smelly belly button gunk off her cold, rigid corpse.

It's real. I took it myself and have no clue how to photoshop anything. I wish I knew how though lol.

it looks like you had the flash on, that must have been awkward

No one saw me though. I made sure of that!