PROTESTANTS ARE LOST AND THERE IS

PROTESTANTS ARE LOST AND THERE IS

NO SALVATION OUTSIDE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

pastebin-com/jkSzCMVm

THE CURRENT CATHOLIC VATICAN 2 SECT IS *NOT*, I REPEAT, *NOT* THE TRUE CATHOLIC FAITH.

EVER SINCE THE 1950s THE VATICAN HAS BEEN HELD BY HERETICAL POPES AND BISHOPS

TO JOIN THE ONE TRUE TRADITIONAL CATHOLIC FAITH WATCH THE VIDEOS ABOVE AND JOIN GO TO THE CREATOR OF THOSE VIDEOS

! ! !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8VGiB9xakQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xL2Hyve-kwg&t=3m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=kd66KXIbAjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>complaining about imaginary people represented as lies
>like, share, subscribe, notification, and patreon

Nice job making the levant christian faggot

>THE CURRENT CATHOLIC VATICAN 2 SECT IS *NOT*, I REPEAT, *NOT* THE TRUE CATHOLIC FAITH.
This is of course 100% false.

I fucking hate Protestantism, every protestant country is a fucking degenerate hellhole.

We need a pope with balls like Urban II to call a new crusade

fuck off with your
Sedevacantism

Holy apostolic succession or go home, heretic.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8VGiB9xakQ

You are the heretic piece of shit and deserve the inquisitional tribunal

And you need to put down your vidya games and leave your parent's basement.

"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. "

Are you denouncing protestantism or the modern Catholic establishment?

Protestantism was born out of the notion that a prior version of the Catholic Church was wrong, yet you yearn for earlier times. Are you suggesting that the progress made since Luther is false or that just changes since the 1950's to ecumenical doctrine is heretical? I'd just like to know your stance.

>modern Catholic establishment?
He's one of those cracked pots claiming that the Vatican II and everything since then is not the real Catholic church.

>Are you denouncing protestantism or the modern Catholic establishment?

Both; Protestant heresies result from a man named Luther who spoke to the devil, had a shit-flinging contest with him and told him to enter his anus.

I wish I was joking: youtube.com/watch?v=xL2Hyve-kwg&t=3m33s

youtube.com/watch?v=kd66KXIbAjc

But don't call this Vatican II a Catholic establishment; it is purely anti-Catholic

>I'd just like to know your stance.
Watch the videos in the pastebin for my stance. Everything from the Book of Revelations to St.Malachy's prophecy to the 3rd secret of Fatima prove that the Vatican would be compromised in the 60s and that "pope" Francis would be the last pope on paper because we are living in the end times.

Fuck off and follow the pope you heretical faggot. If you were strong in faith you would trust in who the good lord appointed as pope. Do you doubt his plan, brother? Are your faithless words no worse than the heretical words of protestants?

You're all heretics, protestants worst of all

I have no qualms saying that

It depends if we overthrow the vatican then can we start the "new crusade"

>tl;dr OP is a heretic who thinks he knows better than the lord about who should be pope

>NO SALVATION OUTSIDE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

Not being Orthodox Christian.

Orthodoxy is heretical; you shall know them by their fruits, and the Orthodox faith is idle and fruitless which led to Muslims taking over Greece and the Balkans, and Russia destroying itself due to communism

Someone seems to enjoy inventing definitions.

I have no horse in this race, but I commend your balls on this issue.