5 years ago a nigger moved into my apartment block, exactly one floor below me. in the 5 years since...

5 years ago a nigger moved into my apartment block, exactly one floor below me. in the 5 years since, this stupid ass nigger managed to burn his apartment 3 times! After the third time I tried to go to a lawyer to get him evicted so he would stop causing damage to my apartment but the lawyer said such a thing is impossible.

How do I solve this issue?

>public hanging

Put a big lower case t outside. Light it on fire so he can see it at night. Time to leave.

Call trump

Hear hear!

as tempting as the idea is, I was thinking of legal solution. I dont want to go to jail for hate crimes. I wont survive long in Jail.

literally not my President. I'm not in the USA.

murder him.

now a legal solution please.

Also, another massive problem with this situation is the fact that nigger lives in a government sponsored apartment.

When the every time the apartment burned down the government paid 80% of the repair cost and 60% of the reparations done to neighbors harmed by the fires. Meaning I, as a working tax paying citizen paid for all of this while this stupid unemployed nigger is getting government social security.

Annoy the fuck out of him interupt his sleep it'll get to him

>5 years
>not fucking moving

seriously after the second time you didnt get any help you shouldve moved on

It sounds like you need to don a ski mask, wait for this fucker to come back, them give him the beating of his life and tell him it's time to find somewhere else to live.

its not like moving is easy. I own my house, I pay mortgage on it. I cant afford to buy or rent another place and selling the house isn't easy, especially with after the house was devalued due to the repeated fires.

if youre living in an apartment you shouldve had a lease what are you talking about with houses?

I own the apartment. in my native language apartment and house are often interchangeable.

I dont know how abroad but here you can buy apartment units specifically without buying the entire building so there is no lease.

gotcha ok sorry i was wrong wish i had advice user heres tits for your troubles

First of all insurance, od You doby have it You are as nad as that guy.

Your legalnie optinons iż call the copa on him annonymously each time he as much as breathes loudly. That will create a record of beeing naughty, then after some time sue him for long term harrasement and rest violitation.

Plant some narcotics in the ventilation system using a rope and make sure they are stuck on his level, how to do it? Get a 50$ camera, put it down look where it goes use this as your advantage.

Ofc call the copa and tell he is dealing.

this picture should be a meme face. Honestly.

>5 years ago a nigger moved into my apartment block
>5 years ago
>a nigger

And you didn't move out right then? No one to blame but yourself

move

its ok, I didnt really expect practical solutions. I mostly came here to share my misery and maybe get a few shits and giggles any practical solutions are just a bonus.

I already consulted with my lawyer said the only viable legal solution here is to sue his ass into oblivion, the government will pay a portion since its government housing but hopefully they'll stop supporting him after realizing his a retard. plus the government only funds part of it so maybe he'll run out of funds before the government.

>Your legalnie optinons iż call the copa on him annonymously each time he as much as breathes loudly
Worth a try. he probably has a record seeing how he is responsible to those 3 fires. then again he is an old fart that barely speaks the language, I am not sure how effective the police will be against him.

>Plant some narcotics in the ventilation system using a rope and make sure they are stuck on his level
there is no ventilation system like that in this apartment.

An old, 70 something year old man that barely speaks the language is dealing? not a reality story.

see

I wish I was trolling, unfortunately its a true story.

First time was when he didnt put out a cigarette properly before leaving the house, it ignited some furniture while he was away.

Second fire was two weeks later after he decided to try and save money by hiring some random guy whos an uncertified electrician to do the electrical repairs at the home. This created an electrical issue which started a new fire.

Third fire was a two months ago, he went to sleep with a radiator on next to flammables.

buy him a dog, wait until he lets another fire break out, report him for animal cruelty

Become friends with him, plant something incriminating in his apartment somewhere, report him

if you have any friends who buy or sell drugs chances are they know someone who is willing to break into this guys apartment and beat the shit out of him, will cost you less in the long run to pay a junkie to do this, just make sure you pay them after the deed is done

Why the fuck you lying? Why you always lying?

You want proof? I can upload the accident reports. wont do you any good unless you can read Hebrew but I can upload them.

>Apartment

You deserve the life you have earned peasant.

I'm sorry that 24 old me couldn't afford a proper house. I did the best with the cards I was dealt and I think I did pretty good.

>he decided to try and save money by hiring some random guy whos an uncertified electrician to do the electrical repairs at the home.

Uh I thought this was an apartment user...

English isn't my native language I often confuse Apartment, house, home. for me its the same fucking thing.