Ausfag here. So I keep hearing trump is a bad president and I don't understand why...

Ausfag here. So I keep hearing trump is a bad president and I don't understand why. I mean what has he done so far to negatively affect America. He's really done nothing but good, the stock markets booming, less then 5% of your population don't have jobs or something and he standing up to the chinks and getting stuff done. So can someone tell me what exactly hes doing to ruin America.

Other urls found in this thread:

710wor.iheart.com/onair/mark-simone-52176/watch-jesse-jackson-prasie-donald-trump-15052281/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

h-hes wacist!!!

This made me laugh way more than it should have

ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ༼ຈ ل͜ຈ༽ノ Jts RᴀJɴJɴG sᴀMt! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

those in the know and with voting clout are aware he's the best leader we've ever had and will stand with him through everything and anything.. The rest don't really matter

hes a bigot and a racist who cares more about money then the country

Raised my taxes.

This prospect at once terrifies yet entertains me. This is one wild ride Mr. Bones would be jealous of and God damn if we aren't living it.

so lay off the coffee...I've told you

h-h-he s-s-aid shithole!

He's a racist and bigot for telling the truth?

DO IT, just DO IT! Don’t let your dreams be dreams. Yesterda
y, you said tomorrow. So just. DO I
T! Make. your dreams.
COME TRUE! Just… do
it! Some people dream of
success, while you’re gonna
wake up and work HARD
at it! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
You should get to
the point where anyone else
would quit, and you’re
not gonna stop there.
NO! What are you
waiting for? … DO IT!
Just… DO IT! Yes you
can! Just do it! If you’re tired of
starting over, stop. giving.
up.

What the fuck did you
just fucking say about me,
you little bitch? I’ll have
you know I graduated top
of my class in the Navy Seals,
and I’ve been involved
in numerous secret raids
on Al-Quaeda, and I
have over 300 confirmed kills. I
am trained in gorilla warfare and
I’m the top sniper in the entire
US armed forces. You are
nothing to me but just
another target. I will wipe you
the fuck out with precision the likes
of which has never been seen before
on this Earth, mark my
fucking words. You think you
can get away with saying that
shit to me over the Internet?
Think again, fucker. As we
speak I am contacting my
secret network of spies
across the USA and your
IP is being traced right now
so you better prepare for
the storm, maggot. The storm
that wipes out the pathetic little thing you
call your lifr” comment was
about to brinybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury

>Trump
>Telling truth
Thanks for the kek, have a (You)

Australia is still a very racist country so that is why you see no problem.
.he's a fucking idiot

Commie NIGGER

Hurr durr mad!

>hes a bigot and a racist who cares more about money then the country

"Watch Jesse Jackson Praise Donald Trump For 30 Years Of Helping African Americans"
710wor.iheart.com/onair/mark-simone-52176/watch-jesse-jackson-prasie-donald-trump-15052281/

I'll give you a moment to recover from being owned and embarrassed.

How are we racist? Do live here? If not how do you know?

>Republicans: Jesse Jackson is a shakedown artist who calls racism on innocent people for money!
>Also Republicans: Rev. Jesse Jackson is America's foremost expert on racism and he gave Trump the Rainbow Coalition Seal of Approval!
I'm gonna split the difference and call this a professional courtesy from one crook to another.

>heard that trump is a bad president
Its all the press

hurr durr baseless accusations

modern US liberals think that if you don't welcome anybody and everybody with open arms and considerable support package, then that means that you hate them

No, I'm sure you scream Commie Nigger when you're delighted.

But we do, despite nobody wanting it to happen, I miss Abbot, who really wanted to stop the boats.

>the stock markets booming

Thanks to Obama.

He lies, constantly. He disrespects our military while praising people like Putin and Duterte. He definitely colluded with Russia, regardless of what the right wing media will tell you. He slammed Hillary for being too corporate, then hired a fuckton of people from Goldman Sachs. He slammed Obama for golfing too much while in office, then spent way, way more time on the golf course when he got elected. He said his tax plan would be a gift to the middle class and then raised taxes on them. He's ruining our relationships with our allies. He's derailing attempts to resolve the North Korea situation peacefully. He embarrasses America on a near daily basis. He's an astonishingly stupid asshole.

You should be flattered people from decent green lands with water and breezes are willing to face death to reach your godless hellwastes

That cognitive dissonance must have hit you hard. I think in two years you'll recovery and realize that you just got conned by your side.

>implying either Jackson or Trump is on my side
Wew lad.

what about the stock market crash in '08, or was that bush's fault?

>what about the stock market crash in '08, or was that bush's fault?
Obama wasn't president in 2008. So what do you think?

I'm not. I'm saying people who believe Trump is racist have been duped into thinking that.

I get his an asshole but you cant do shit with NK peacfully

You would think we would be flattered, but we're really not! We have reached maximum capacity

I'm not even from Amerifat and I know he started presidency in 2008.

>We have reached maximum capacity
Don't you mean "maximum security"?

Just looked it up he wasn't shit sorry. But I'll leave you with a bush quote:
"if it has lots of numbers, its a budget"

>I'm not even from Amerifat
And it shows!
>and I know he started presidency in 2008.
>Jan. 20, 2009 was in 2008
No, not even on the other side of the IDL.

Only if you're an illegal or a nigger, otherwise you can go do shit

Yeah, time works differently here. We have to go through a time osmosis of I don't give a fuck

He's hurting people's feelings. And in the new America not being nice is bad!

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a fan of him personally. I think he's making a mockery of the office. But I have nothing against his policy's.

And let's face it. Any third world country is gonna be a shithole. You just don't voice that opinion publicly.
Or in front of democrats.

Yeah nah, I miss him too ey!

Kys

I don't get the whole have a (You) thing. Does some degenerate on this board replying to your post make you feel special or something?

It's a difficult situation to be sure. I think a peaceful resolution is definitely possible, but it's not easy when you have Trump tweeting that Rex Tillerson's attempts at diplomacy with Little Rocket Man are a waste of time.

I'll admit that I'm not entirely convinced Trump is fucking up on this one. The tough and aggressive tone he's taken with NK looks like it could be part of a larger strategy to make Kim Jogn-un have a grudging admiration and respect for someone who is like him in many ways. Trump has hinted at this from time to time. If he makes an ally of North Korea I will be very impressed, but in the meantime I'll be mostly convinced he's just being a dick.

>And let's face it. Any third world country is gonna be a shithole. You just don't voice that opinion publicly.
>Or in front of democrats.
Right, well we all know Kentucky, Mississippi and West Virginia are shitholes, yet we can't say it in front of Republicans. You don't roast sacred cattle.

Good old TBLS!

kentucky ain't tHat wEre a NiGgers food supplie coMe fROm THo?

Jeb Bush is 6'3". Doctor Zhivago today said Trump is 6'3".

Can someone explain this?

I don't know, do black people eat oxycontin?

He's offending easily offended people. That literally sums up the extent of his crimes.

>He disrespects our military

While honoring the military publicly, as he has done? On several occasions he has done exactly the opposite.

Fact: President Trump has great respect for the hard-working and proud members of our military.

Lying about him and making things up is pretty weak, dude. Not real sure what your malfunction is.

You people in Australia live in the future so you should tell us when shits going to go down before it even happens

The problem is dumbfucks like you who can't open your eyes to see the truth, and instead rely on the manipulated media for your thoughts.

>less than 5% don't have jobs

Not sure where you got that from but it's wrong. If anything, credit Obama for the job growth and the rise in the stock market.

Are you aware that 10 years ago he found out Ivanka kissed a nigger? That nigger was never seen again.

>He's really done nothing but good,
Shut the fuck up kangaroo fucker

He's an amazing president.

At least we can fuck something

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

poofter

Um, yeah no, I really doubt you've done any of the things you've claimed to do, user.

stop watching CNN

>saying POWs aren't heroes because they got captured
>getting into public feuds with gold star families
>accepting a purple heart after dodging the draft on several occasions

Other than that, he's real great at going through the motions. I'm sure this rich faggot who has never known a moment of real work in his life really gives a shit about the hard-working and proud members of our military.

You tube of Fosters. There. Now that's an insult.

CNN is anti-Trump, user. Is that your stock faggot answer for everything?

>kiddo
Also, I can almost guarantee that I'm older than you.

>Fosters.
yucky

Shut up faggot. Go suck the fox cock some more.

jeb is only that tall when you are tonguing his corn chute.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Copypasta up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the pasta. Oh, and we all know the pasta. The "epic" Navy Seal guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about 300 confirmed kills. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic pasta posting NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LITTLE BITCH?" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

hE hUrT mY fEeLiNgS!!!11!!1!1!1!!

spamming faggot

Basically it's this:

>He is on the other team, therefore he's a bad president

It's nothing but a spectator sport that doesn't really affect anyone, yet they act like it's life and death. Ignore.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

It's so exhausting dealing with the needs postung here.

This is why I don't like dealing with socially awkward weaklings who argue like women.

So tiring. Yawn.

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Actually, Trump is a fascist that's attempting to fuck with the very fiber of this country's principles, but you just keep sticking your dick in that "teams" thing, Chief.

With the nerds. Pardon my keyboard.

Day one. This is day one of Trump's America.

I was walking to the store to get some avocados for tonight with my wife, who happens to be a Hispanic woman with dwarfism. Up comes a Trump supporter with a MAGA hat, calling me low energy. He made fun of my wife saying she looked like a brown goblin. He told me what he was about to do was an act of love, and then beat and raped her in front of my eyes. I tried to stop him but I was too scared to make a move. He then grabbed me and flipped me upside-down, leaving me in the middle of the street on my head. Now, you may be wondering why I didn't just turn myself right-side up. This is because I am a turtlekin. I do not have the ability to flip myself just like turtles don't. Onlookers started calling the cops, and I was so thankful when they arrived, but not for long. They stuffed me in the back of the car and hauled me away. I tried explaining to them that I did nothing wrong, but they said I was now under investigation for collusion in the 9/11 attacks, directly ordered by Trump himself.

These acts of senseless violence cannot go on. We need to stay together and overcome this, even if it is a slow and steady process.

TL;DR

do you print that out and make papercuts on your dick?

>Cheeto Dick and Chonger Dick
>become friends and allied in asshole kinship
I will fucking laugh so hard at the absurdity of it all. This is a thing I want to happen now.

faggot

You can't be "fascist" by being anti-fascist.

Do you even "logic"? Lol

>CNN is anti-Trump, user.
CNN is anti-Trump like Vince McMahon is anti-Trump. Trump made Jeff Zucker look like a genius at NBC, and Zucker returned the favor.

>hurr diddle doh heidle do derp
Shut up, Trumpfag.

>hurr durr he's going to ruin everything

Shut the fuck up you whiny little faggot fuck.

Why would I credit Obama when all he did was put strangling policies on companies?

Also, so when Obama left office and the Republicans gained every branch of power, suddenly the economy is booming at over 3% growth rate, we should give credit for to the guy who just left? Honestly I think you're on to something here. If he had never left, we'd still be in the same situation. Everyone was glad to have that nigger out of the oval office.

You mean beside tempting and urging North Korea to bomb us? Nah he's chill

Then why does Trump single out CNN so often if he's cool with them, stable genius?

>It's so exhausting dealing with the needs postung here
wat

>This is why I don't like dealing with socially awkward weaklings who argue like women
You challenged my statement and I gave you objective facts supporting what I said. Not sure how this makes me "socially awkward" or "arguing like a woman." I couldn't help but notice all you did was bitch at me personally instead of responding to the actual fucking facts I presented you with. Now THAT is arguing like a woman.

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President.

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit!!!

You Trumpfags are the biggest fucking whiners, actually. You should get some Xanax from your mom.