What went wrong with my Cock?

What went wrong with my Cock?

Circumcision didn't heal properly.

i have the same thing ,what fist user said

Very curious how does that even happen?

it came attached to a fucking faggot

You need to cut it. Its holding your penis back RELEASE THE POWER!!!

Yeah, the doctor Fucked up or you didn't heal properly. It's not a big procedure to get it fixed though.

See

Give it some more love

pic related

How would you even cut it, the hole dosent go all the way through to the otherside unfortunatly

Kinda sucks how we had no say about wanting to be circumcised or not. Like, "Hey son, we're gonna chop half your dick off and there's nothing you can do about it."

You wore Tighty Whiteys for too long and your dick melted. Cut it off and throw it in the freezer and it'll be fine.

I don't understand how anyone could derive pleasure from that shit...

Hate when that shit happens

I would recommend consulting a surgeon. That's too delicate an area to be playing doctor on.

Trips of Truth

i think that's called a skin bridge and im pretty sure there is surgery that fixes it

How does that even happen after a circumsision procedure, the piece of skin crawled and attached itself to the lower part of the head from the shaft, seems like a halfassed job

Want more?

did you use the top of it to put out a small fire?

Holy fuck. Had same thing. Had it corrected when I was in my twenties

Also, aswell as the skin bridge there is scarring on the head of my penis that almost looks like burn marks

>How does that even happen after a circumsision procedure, the piece of skin crawled and attached itself to the lower part of the head from the shaft, seems like a halfassed job

I have no idea, but I would imagine your parents may not have kept the skin separated (?) idk

Jesus Christ, what the fuck.

you a gay fgt
/thread

How do you even correct something like this?

Surgery

>Want more?
For some reason, yes. I sure am glad my fetishes aren't that insane.