Is it because im white?

Trying to watch basketball and I just dont understand how anyone can find this enjoyable. Please halp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBoriyxPTuk
youtube.com/watch?v=h15m87WsCHQ
youtu.be/LbD2nSxuPec?t=19
youtube.com/watch?v=UPPed8WjYA8
youtube.com/watch?v=4--iEOftLZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Cruo1yBcWWo
theonion.com/video/nhl-tries-to-woo-fans-by-increasing-scoring-with-b-14338
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BTW i love baseball but fucking hate football and soccer? Am i not human or something?

the NBA is ruined by the random and offense-biased officiating

watch the pistons/bulls michael jordan or lakers/celtics finals with bird to see what was once greatness

A blister for a pitcher affects their grip on the ball, and it's turf toe you ignorant nigger.

>I just dont understand how anyone can find this enjoyable.

You have to be 12.

Great game for kids to watch with all the fast paced action, scoring, and pro wrestling level personalities and drama, but once you turn 18, baseball and hockey make more sense.

Fuck off furpuck OP.

How does it feel that your sport got beat by a FUCKIN DOG SHOW in the ratings?

Basketball is the sport of the future. Millennials and younger kids love it. Love Lebron, Curry, the action and athleticism.

No one gonna care about iceniggerpuck in 10 years.

You don't use your nose or teeth to play hockey.

Fingers are needed for throwing and ball handling in baseball and basketball. Toes are needed for running and cutting in football.

Also blisters usually heal in a day.

what about the guys that play with broken hands/ribs/feet/legs, etc?

they're stupid. you're making your team worse by playing when you can't even move

>what about the guys that play with broken hands/ribs/feet/legs, etc?

Buck Martinez turned a double play WITH A BROKEN FREAKIN' LEG

youtube.com/watch?v=SBoriyxPTuk

Basketball is far more enjoyable than hockey.

>can't even move
pussy spotted
>literally didn't even move
lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=h15m87WsCHQ

No you love slow sports, go watch a cricket test match
>make sure you stay all 5 days

How does one love watching baseball on TV alone? Do you have to have an advanced understanding of the game? Baseball to me is the chill with bros at the stadium and perk up when something awesome happens sport.

maybe if you're underage or love niggers

If you have a team it's fun to root for them regardless of how good or bad they are. I'm a Kings fan even though they suck but they're my team. That kind of emotional connection makes the game more enjoyable.

Not all broken legs are the same.

Hockey players ain't supermen. If he could get up, then the break was probably something like a chip fracture rather than full fracture.

No human being would be able to stand on a complete fracture for more than 2 seconds after the adrenaline wears off.

youtu.be/LbD2nSxuPec?t=19

youtube.com/watch?v=UPPed8WjYA8

March Madness is good, but yeah NBA stopped being watchable after the 90's

the championship for ncaa this year was atrocious. worst game i've ever seen

youtube.com/watch?v=4--iEOftLZ4

Only if you like watching slow footed white guys

hockey is patrician
youtube.com/watch?v=Cruo1yBcWWo

Or players that actually try on defense and make passes

NBA became shit these past few years. Shit was enjoyable as fuck 10 years ago. Only reason people still watch is nostalgia and hope that maybe it will be good again

Don't see any X- Rays in that vid.

He probably had a chip/hairline. This isn't taking anything away from his effort, but he isn't standing up and skating around for a minute on a fracture like this

Stamkos is a faggot.

Basketball is literally our soccer

After kobe retired I stopped watching

Even before he retired I barely watched the Lakers

Such a pussified game

>50%

Why can't the nhl draw like the BASEDBA?

NHL playoffs cant even outrate end of the season basketball gamesKEK.

Too white, no pandering to minorities/casuals.

those are American TV ratings, and do not include Canada.

Combine the two and the NHL is killing the NBA.

It's weird, because I don't know anyone who watches the NBA religiously

black people

>f-f-f-fur puck
>m-m-muh ratings

You don know the first round ratings don't account for the fact that they are carried on the regional channel for each team as well? So the Rangers and Montreal game is significantly lower in the that cherrypicked rating.

Back to cuckhoop and fantasizing that your wife is getting bulled by the team,

I multitask while watching baseball.

>3 games which are also carried on the regional networks for the first round
>vs 2 games only on national tv

nice try

I think you are overestimating the size of Canada

There's no parity in the NBA. There will be 2 interesting series: The Western conference finals and the league finals. Everything else is trash.

what went wrong?

Makes sense. Does anyone just watch and nothing else alone? I want to know how that works.

>toe turf

Jews and niggers

has it not always had both

>Does anyone just watch and nothing else alone?

Playoff baseball, I watch every pitch.

Regular season baseball is a comfy marathon and you can often mulitask and such while having the game on the radio or in the background on tv. Just too many games to get hyped for each one.

But I wouldn't have it any other way. Nice having a game on almost everyday.

No not really.
If it's a playoff game/big game at the end of the season I will watch every pitch and not multitask.
If I'm watching with someone else I might watch most of the game.
But if I'm just watching by myself I either multitask and/or post in game threads/live stream chats. That's generally how you watch baseball over the course of a season.

Why the hell doesn't soccer give out yellow cards for embellishment? It's extremely frustrating watching grown men roll on the ground if someone brushes their hand.

Embellishment gets a penalty in hockey, and you hardly ever see it happen as a result.

Reffing is definitely the thing I would change about soccer.
3 on field refs, fix miniscule offside calls, punish diving, review close penalty calls, allow fouls in the box to be taken as free kicks from outside instead of everything being a penalty (accidental handball costing the game). Fixed for everyone.

don't like that it's called turf toe

sounds like you just stubbed it bad, tearing tissue in your toe is pretty bad, body doesn't heal quickly down there and your toes are important

I love hockey and hate the NBA but Canada has the population of California. NBA playoffs decimate NHL playoff ratings.

Basketball is 100x better than hockey. So glad I switched 7 years ago

>Amerifats

I remember when you tried to introduce "kick ins" instead of throw ins, wanted the goals made bigger and multiball for the '94 world cup because you're all autists with goldfish tier attention spans. I'm not even memeing, those were all demanded for that world cup so your population wouldn't get bored by the lack of flashy in your face adverts. Obviously you didn't get them.
Just so you're aware, fouls in the box always resulted in freekicks from inside the box unless a foul was committed in the 6 yard box and a penalty was given.

I think you are overestimating how little 1.04 million is in the USA.
Thats not even one sparsely populated state.

Canada has crazy penetration on hockey. Basically like Europeans do on soccer. I guarantee more than 1.04 million Canadians watched those games. Then combine that with the 540k Americans that watched them, and you get a much larger numbers than 1.04 million. At the very least you get 1.5 mil which is considerably higher, but i bet its more like 2mil+

The NBA is dying, and thats happening for a reason.

You're underestimating how many leafs watch hockey

reminds me of this theonion.com/video/nhl-tries-to-woo-fans-by-increasing-scoring-with-b-14338

>The NBA is dying

LOLOL.

It's bigger than ever.

Tell me the last time a furpuck Finals game pulled in 30 (thirty) million viewers!

Its literally down in all stats from even two years ago.
The California bump is over, especially with LA getting an NFL team.

>start watching NFL a couple years ago
>been trying to decide on a team
>all these fucking moves in CA

fucking hell. I was leaning closest to the Raiders but I ain't rooting for them in vegas. I fucking hate Kroenke and Spanos. York sucks too but my hatred for the other two is a lot worse. I'm gonna end up supporting the 9ers if I don't just give it all up anyway

>tv ratings
>2017
LMAO

Also,
>a FUCKIN DOG SHOW
Fuck off Mahmoud

>once you turn 18, hockey and baseball make more sense
LOL

t. serial flopper

Pistons vs Spurs Finals in 2007(?) sent Sternball into a panic with its low ratings. Refs started overly favoring offense and superstars afterwards.

you fuck your career over if you do that

any more buzz words you turd. basketball is pure refball and freethrows the last 2 minutes of every game in the playoffs.