What is this shit and why was it so popular?? Is this the peak of American "humour"?

What is this shit and why was it so popular?? Is this the peak of American "humour"?
>Le cowbell xD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQ6TgaPJcR0
youtube.com/watch?v=arKhOdrHJx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking millenials

>>Le cowbell xD

Don't Fear the Reaper is an awesome song

Back when comedy was for humor and not political ideology.

This, but reddit ruins it by adding pleb memes. Look how real patrician memes works: TDKR, great movie + baneposting, le epic meme. Watch and learn, redditors.

What like when all they did was shit on Bush?

liberals have formulated popular culture to be all about belonging to the group

if you told your friends you didn't think this was funny you were ostracized

i don't think the majority of people found it funny but most of them would say shit like OMG did you see that cowbell sketch LMAO

and you had to go, yeah, haha that was great! will ferrell is super funny!

or you could just not be a pussy and tell people that you didn't like a comedy sketch. everybody shits on SNL, no one is getting ostracized for it you dingus

Prehistoric times were the golden age of stand up.

It's funny tho.

>I didn't think this was funny
>IT MUST BE A LIBERAL CONSPIRACY TO KEEP SUPERIOR MINDS LIKE MYSELF SUBJUGATED BY SOCIETY

This. But only because of Walken

it was a psyop.

That's Sup Forums for ya

Just be thankful they have a containment board that doesn't leak even more

>Le parrot is ded
>Pardon, mate?
>Is ded i say

What is this shit and why was it so popular?? Is this the peak of British "humour"?

I love that skit purely because an Aussie PM brought it up in parliament to sledge his opposition. The opposition were losing their shit at the irrelevance and the speaker let him finish anyway.

Maggie did it first.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQ6TgaPJcR0

>in 2005 Will Ferrell reprised the character to join Queens of the Stone Age onstage in a performance of "Little Sister"
My life is so much better for knowing this, thank you for making me look it up OP

Do you know what this thread needs OP?

More youtube.com/watch?v=arKhOdrHJx4 .

Holy shit dude. Take off the tinfoil and run a lap fatty.

american here. i don't get it either.

>tfw too intelligent for humor

>pop comedy

Perfect wake up alarm. Thanks, user.

It's a pretty iconic song that uses a very underused instrument prominently. It's pretty clever to be able to pull comedy out of that alone. Certainly a lot funnier than most modern comedy that is pretty creatively bankrupt.

Fuck off