Oh. Hallo dere Sup Forumsruddas

Oh. Hallo dere Sup Forumsruddas

hello my bruddah, are you here to show us de wai?

You're making fools out of yourselves. Leave.

i hope my Sup Forumsruddas dont get mad at dis post

you do not know de wai

but I will show you de wai

when I am done you will know de wai

No Sup Forumsrudda we welcome you to de post.

Shit posting is dae wae my bruddas

I NOE DE WEY

I get the meme, it's funny but jesus how can you guys wear something out so hard... go find something else to do

You do not know de wey

Hey brudda brudda shit posting ding dong wae

PEREZARYAZHAYUS. PROKRIVAITE MENYA. PROTIVNIKA NA ZAPAD.

*soyuz nerushimiy*

your comment is pointless. if you're tired of the meme, ignore it and find de whey.

We must find our queen bruddas

WE RAISE DIS FLAG FOR DE UGANDAN WARRIAHS

FOR ALL WHO NO DE WAE

Literally what I'm working on now

D Æ W Æ

you must not know de wae

is that half a water bottle filled with cum? do you not have any fucking mugs?

>tfw no Ugandan Sonichu
>tfw no Ebolachan crossover

y live

>Cleaning coloring brush in a drinking mug
>Cumming in a drinking mug

Gold.
I got ebola

because
a. Not even Ugandan Knuckles dares dwelve into the levels of autism of chris.
b. Ebolachan was murdered by curechan around 2 years ago, learn your chan lore you filthy casual.

Rip Ebolachan.

Ebola was never cured, retard. Nigger still dying to it right and left to this day.

Dude , you could make a ton of money on eBay with those !

OP, fuck you. Seriously fuck you. Everyday on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube I'm unable to escape this retarded, unfunny, forced meme. No matter where I look, all I see and hear is "hey do you know da way xddd" from these stupid normies. Even my brother, my own kin started using that fake Ugandan accent. Sup Forums was the only place I could get away from it because I know the people on Sup Forums aren't normies and don't fall for these blatant forced memes. But you, YOU just had to post it didn't you? ON A HISTORY BOARD OF ALL PLACES. Why? What did you gain by posting it you normie piece of shit? I bet you think this meme is the most hilarious thing you've seen since pickle rick. I hope you burn in hell for this. Who knows, maybe when you're there you can think about your actions.

He knows
>de wea

*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*

it costs a lot to make those. also it's not perfect as people would expect.

I used to think that acting out the meme in post form was autistic and not the same compared to the raids in the game, but now that you tell me it's permeated the history board, I can't help but laugh.

God, it's more disruptive than closing the pool, I love that.

Its not a log post so....yay...I guess

*SPIT*

Dæ Wæ

When you don't like the meme it must be normie meme. Thanks brother for show de wei.

What is the way?

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH