>new music video!

jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-nevetlen-ujj
>Ambient

>yesterday
>I tried

lyfeindoors.bandcamp.com/album/marble-hands-2

Marble Hands

Love to see what you guys are doing

Hello anons, glad to see you all, hope you had a good day! Thanks to all people that supported so far, hopefully I won't poop that with a new release :D

isolatedlight.bandcamp.com/
>Dark ambient made from old vinyls
>At times harsh, at times quite soft
>Vague in places

I had already listened to: which to me is an extremely mixed bag (at least the album provided). Totally not the ambient I would personally play or listen to but so far as I could see I appreciate the effort put onto it and the mixing of it so hey!

Also, I've heard this: which is also nice but I can't help but feel that most of the drones sound so Paulstreched and fake-ish, I don't know what's wrong with it. Maybe the mixing is breaking the immersion, maybe the overall clearness of the release is breaking that but from the second track where there is this cymbal sound it just sounds Paulstreched but hey, maybe I'm wrong. In that case I would consider harshening this material, making it more spacious and more varied in general.

1in10.bandcamp.com/album/to-the-devil-his-due-ii

>Metal edits

>lyfeindoors.bandcamp.com/album/marble-hands-2
Quite liked it.

Hello, this is Isolated Light here, some few words from me if you don't mind. Firstly, I'm no expect in this stylistic at all but I quite like what you've done with it! Wouldn't say it's much I haven't heard yet though. Additionally, even though I kill this rule too, you are using way too much space and fill it with reverbs, echoes and such. This is great when the instrumentation is rich so you can actually focus on something but I think that I couldn't find a point to which I would be drawn into outside of the pretty slow-burning beat here and there. There has to be some variety, even in the melancholic-sounding music. You know, guys like us must relay on listener's engagement with it so we can stay afloat above happy, energetic music so the power of instrumentation and richness is something we should really pull out. I have no problem when it comes to lyrics. And you should definitely consider working on a longer tracks. But yeah, keep it going my man, hope to hear some more from you soon!

I fucking love how your releases are so fucking different from each other while maintaining the same elements. It's rare to see someone creative across multiple genres, so hands down to you!

Could you guys rate my website? I just updated it cause parts looked like crap. I still need to do something with the homepage but I don't really have anything to put there.

musicandvideo.org/

Always rec scrugley, need to listen to your new stuff.

New album in the next month or so but here's the old one

>electronica / boards of canada / trip hop/ actually scottish / featured on new and notable next to burial

youthteam.bandcamp.com/album/music-for-mass-transit

have a listen, tell your friends all that. album should be up on spotify pretty soon

>musicandvideo.org/
It's fine enough but that video thumbnail is too low res; get a better picture. The empty space on the main page below that video is a bit too big as well

tedrichlendum.bandcamp.com/album/seaside-2004

>BLISSFUL 2 0 0 4
>BEST HITS PLAYLIST SUMMER BEAT
>HELLO

Thank you! :)

Moonfall

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>Acoustic
>One Man Band
>Music To Watch Rain Fall To
>Music For Fall

NEW ALBUM

Watch my bullshit low budget music videos on my YouTube channel here:
m.youtube.com/channel/UCXqsf671yrjEXUHJDKZ5snA

Watch me occasionally post Rest In Peace messages to dead celebrities and retweet stupid shit here: mobile.twitter.com/BlueHole6

Here's a review of my 2nd album!:
divideandconquermusic.com/indie-music-album-reviews/blue-hole-neon-clouds

Here’s my RYM page. Rate my stuff:
rateyourmusic.com/artist/blue-hole

Recs:
I liked the samples in this, they kept me laughing throughout the track. Especially the “hi” sample from every trap song, my brother and I have an inside joke about that thing. It was enjoyable though

freehorse.bandcamp.com/

>lo fi, folk, vaporwave, acoustic, ambient, weird

Bumpo

i-m-p-e-r-i-u-m.bandcamp.com/releases
>martial industrial
>power noise
>wagnerwave

I'm working on some VST-based tracks for a possible new album with a more modern feel and possibly vocals.
clyp.it/thunosrn
Right now I've got this embryo of a track, the gimmick is that the time signature is 9/11 so I want to work that theme into the arrangements (samples, melodies etc) but I don't have any precise ideas yet, and I don't know if it can fit in the concept of a whole album.
Any suggestions are appreciated.

strong recc

recc

mild recc

>9/11 time signature
Um, what? How?

Green is a colour I haven't seen yet in Bandcamp logo
>9/11 time signature
are you sure that's possible?
Holy shit new Blue Hole album, have to check it out
Will check this one too

you can set it that way in a DAW

FÁRADT A HEGY
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
>Psychedelic Noise
>Lush Ambient
>Drone Metal
>Industrial
>featuring Epiglottis on piano
Handmade CDs are available
For the fans of The Goslings, Ramleh, Merzbow, Les Rallizes Dénudés

not sure honestly, it's what I told the DAW to do. It pretty much adds a tiny sixteenth-note at the end of each bar.

It's not the 9, but the 11 part that makes me doubt

eh

Are you sure it's not bar to beat relation?

You tell me, here's what a bar of this thing looks like

bjornbols.bandcamp.com

>neofolk
>if you like Nick Drake or Mount Eerie or Robbie Basho you may enjoy this

Am enjoying the first track so downloading now

Well it sure looks like bar to beat relation. Each note is equal to 363 miliseconds / 11 = 33 milisecond beat. It's just 9 bars with 11 beats onto it. Bar to beat ratio has nothing to do with time signature, they are two completely different things. You can make a 2/8 piece with 9/11 ratio but it's still 2/8 piece. So it's not 9/11 time signature (no 11th kind of note i.e. quarter note-like element).

you're right, I just set it to slice the grid every eleventh note and now it looks more normal, so clearly not the same shit

Wew lad, this is your brain on lack of any sort of music theory. Good thing to learn, highly recommended

Thanks for liking my music

I hope you know neofolk usually has industrial elements in it

check out the track The Oldest Dance, there is 'industrial' elements to that track, and ya it just seems to be the most fitting and eye catching genre tag to put my music under

softspheres.bandcamp.com/album/improvisations-volume-two

>ambient, drone, free solo improvisations on a variety of instruments
>lots of violin on the last 4 tracks

recs: