FB IG girls we know FEET thread. If theyre just closeup feet pics, please post a pic of the girl first. Have fun

FB IG girls we know FEET thread. If theyre just closeup feet pics, please post a pic of the girl first. Have fun.

oh wow. pic of hte girl?

this is great.

carter has been great in these therads lately.

wish i had it friend.

I just now realized how potato this picture is. sorry

Wow. Left is stunning. Beautiful feet too.

she's been so popular im so happy
left is carter

good ol bff

yea this one is much better. very cute girl. who is she?

Those toes are so suckable. How old is she?

must be a friend of a friend. I wish I knew her name so I could go find more

she posted a new picture of her feet yesterday, but im lazy to send it to my pc

18-19

I need those toes in my mouth. How's her ass?

JJ is such a sexy little slut, but I wish they shot this music video in a penthouse with a cleaner floor.

yea shes popular cause shes hot and has amazing long toes. i shot a load to carters feet the other day.

i would just suggest maybe you try to come up with a few girls you know to switch it up so these threads dont become stale if its the same girls every time. not giving you shit. but just a suggestion to make the best possible threads.

there really aren't any ass pics of her which sucks but there's plenty bikini

well if you dont know her you should probably post it in the general feet thread. this page is for friends family coworkwers etc.

Beautiful feet on a beautiful girl. How well do you know her?

She can rub her dirty little feet all over my face

does it make it hotter if I say
"yeah she's my cousin and teases me with her feet"?

i shot cum to this pic of Carter's feet on Sunday. that was a great thread that day

well this one is new to me so just as good lol. im sure well see fanni's new picture of her huge feet soon.

absolute hambeast

not for the facebook feet thread. even though the soles are nice. this thread is for regular amateur girls.

FUCK OFF. dont you ever go to sleep?

would still lick her feet

its not about hotter or not. i can also post fucking foot models in here. its not what the thread is for. and furthermore there is another thread that is where it belongs.

"normie girls think feet are gross"

lol phew, so out of touch, girls LOVE when you give their feet attention and just castual tell them their feet look cute when they come to school with a fresh pedi and new sandals. in fact, they crave it. they usually paint their toes the same color as their eyes(esp if blue) and wear lots of masscara to make their eyes more prevalent )

wow. might be the hottest feet on a scene girl ive ever seen. i really fucking love blue toes too. great shape to this girls feet. fapping hard to her.

she just love to show them off

love how fucknig big they are. fanni is such a great foot whore.

Please more Carter.

don't you have anything better to do with your life than spam every thread?

this fucking spam again. this might as well be pieces of shit or tanks or spiderman at this point.

dude please go bother the general feet thread.

girls hate socks, but wear them to trap in the pheromones so they can take them off near a guy they want and pretty much mind control him. I love when my gf puts her sweaty barefeet near me, i go full YASS QUEEN

not going to be on much longer, if one of the other carter fans who has her saved wants to take over i'd be much obliged.

She's so incredible.

like?

what a fucking great pic of carters long toes. she'll be missed. unfortunately the thread is being taken over by autists and spammers anyways.

they are enormous

who's the girl on the right user?

i agree with both of you lol

never saw this one.

fucking spammers, anyways one more and I'm out
idk

ok now im really out

thanks for the great material man. good night.

mmmm milf feet.

this is one of the oldest i have

anyone interested?

vintage big feet fanni

lol

is this a yes?

very nice. pic of the girl?

not even a little bit. My feet/domination/giantess/ fetishes are already strong enough, last think i need is interspecies feet

im not into it. but thanks.

Maria, a regular in fb/ig (regular non-foot) threads

please stop, thanks

plz stop

well thanks for sharing her feet. theyre hot. look pretty big too?