Posting gfs feet

Posting gfs feet

Any nudes?

She’s got great feet

Not currently. She just became comfortable with me posting these

Very nice. More

This place of commerce is at a most destitute position, and a blight to all in the name of open trade.

i LOVE toerings, please more

Ever get footjobs from her? Any pics?

>
Do you have anything more filthy? Like, showing her pussy while she's licking her toes?

I do, but no pics. Only a video

i love toerings and anlets, i dont get why all girls don't wear them. they make female feet out of control sexy.

has your gf ever told you why she likes wearing them so much, they look amazing on her feet.

Because I asked her to

Thatll do! Any chance in an upload?

It's actually on her phone so I don't even have it right now

mine got offended when i asked her(and this was like 2 years after us including her feet in our sex) and she couldnt stand wearing them when she finally one one on. she hated the anklet too, even though i only asked her to wear it on weekends.

Yeah she doesn't wear them all the time, but if I ask her to she doesn't mind

Recent pic of her barefoot in the snow

off question, are you into chastity play at all?

Never tried it

pics look like theyre hot, but i hate to say it. with the face all blurred like that its very hard to get into.

I understand. She won't let me post them without it though

shes there with you?

Id love to make my gf feet freeze since she is so lame in sex

Yeah. Last one though, phones about to die. She sent me this one from work

eh. no face no care. sorry. its just not interesting.

Vet Tech! That's hot - my gf is also a tech

I see she doesn't have mine at work she really does only wear them for you which is awesome. She's your sexy foot slave

Crappy voice to speech I meant to say she doesn't wear them when you're not around

Just found my charger. I'll see if I can find any more with toe rings

This was at chipotle

Nice. My gfs heart was in thr rifht place,when it came to sex but she had legit clinical aspeegers. And after 3 years of vanilla sex, still the slightest kink attempts made her unbearable. The qt autist gf doesnt exist all you get is awkward socials with friends and terrible sex

A girl barefoot in a gross public place like a restaurant like Chipotle kind of grosses me out especially since during sex I like to do a lot of toe sucking and so looking but considering how awesome your girlfriend is with toe rings and anklets I think I could overcome my own autism in that respect

The hottest thing is she will let me cum on her feet and she'll lick it all off

She has such long beautiful toes and they're so we'll shape to I can't imagine how good they feel when she crawls them up and they're wrapped around your cock

>absolute perfect shape of female toes

My girlfriend she didn't I come like it was toxic waste even though I made sure to do things to try to make my come taste better I took supplements like zinc to make sure that it was more watery rather than nasty and stringy and such but now she just never had fun during sex and that's why our relationship ended

give me her sc

Perfect toes and beautiful soles

Any pics of her wearing flip-flops with her toe rings on

Hnnnng I want to feel those toes stroking my cock up and down and I want to feel that toe ring flipping against my unprotected glands(i hate that im circumcised) mixing me with pain and pleasure

This one has flip flops toe rings and an anklet

mfw trying to contain my hardon

All of my favorite things girls can do with their feet except wearing a Chastity cage key on there a anklet but that's for a very specific taste

She has absolutely perfect toe length I really hope that you appreciate how amazing her feet are I only hope that her personality is as wonderful as her feet are so you don't have the same problem that I did

My girlfriends feet are better ;]

Another one for you

Did you have her just put on a random key at or anklet to help me fap or is that an actual Chastity key

Love these pics

I love how her long toes easily have a grip on your cock I bet she can make you cum in seconds if she wanted to

Yeah. The best part is she actually knows how to give a footjob

MORE!!!

I love that her middle toe is longer than her big toe as well that's just always something I found sexy about girls because girls that have the Long Middle toes look so amazing and high heels I don't imagine it makes very much of a difference during a footjob but it's just something I noticed that I love about your girlfriend's feet

That's all I have

damn, well thanks for sharing her. Might need to start making more for us haha.

Yeah I'll be taking more sometime soon. Some guy in the last thread asked if he could buy her socks and she wants to start doing that

Absolutely thanks for sharing as a real tree tonight I hate to see you little girls feet everyday on here footjobs every few days but G's to see absolutely beautiful feet with toe rings and anklets that's not too common