>POWER v Eagles (AO)
>Suns v CATS (MS)
>Bulldogs v TIGERS (ES)

Sunday
>SWANS v Lions (SCG)
>DEMONS v Hawks (MCG)
>DOCKERS v Bombers (DS)

HEAVE HO UNNA

Roos v Crows is at Blundstone not Etihad.

finally an /afl/ thread, was starting to get the shakes

who /bant/ here lads

A huge round of applause for all the attention starved spergs with no other interests in life for containing themselves during the week and not starting multiple pointless """generals"""

Saints to beat Giants is bet of the round. Put your house on it.

did i give you permission to post in this thrrea cunt

>can't tip football
>can't tip cricket
>can't tip who is destroying his spirit

Hello fellow AFL enthusiasts. I have just been playing the newly released AFL Evolution™ on my PS4 and it is enjoyable. I recommend you all similarly purchase this product. Can't wait to see how many try's there will be tonight between the Giant's and St. Kilda's.

St. Kilda by 15 2bh

iggs 2bqh good friends

tipped giants and have saints in a multi

can't lose friend, i am invincible

>Draw

>filter fake RC
>filter oxygen thief Erin
>tell them while bullying them in peace
>Check the thread on my phone because ducked out during a game last week
>They are STILL autistically giving me (You)'s despite being filtered off the face of the internet.

Feels glorious lads.

M E L B O U R N E
V I C T O R Y

>it's another filterfag pays more attention to tripfags than anyone else does episode.

trip on faggot

lads

afl evolution

how good is it to have a mediocre footy game that is pants on head fucked?

AFL just isn't a game that can transition to simulation well. I know they tried with downloadable characters and stuff but it just looks and feels clunky and "wrong".

>gee I've been out of the house for 15 minutes, better check in on my anonymous Internet friends!

>gee telling those trips that I'm still actively looking at every comment they write will sure tell them! On my phone too!

agreed, the sheer complexity of play means it needs an NBA2k or FIFA level of money behind it.

i just wish it had proper ball physics, it pings around way too slowly and cleanly.

>gee

Fuck off Richo

trip on faggot

Agreed.
Got 5k on which is 3% of my bank and the biggest bet I've made in a long time

>i just wish it had proper ball physics

>Get the ball with a mid fielder
>50% chance of shanking it out on the full

I don't have a console made after 2002

>I'm poor and bragging about it on Sup Forums

I still have a PS2 under my telly, not going to buy that shit if I can't chip it and get copied games

or I just don't care enough about video games to buy a newer console

we are going to have an AFL evo league when it hits steam right?

name one logical reason why that would be true

Because Saint Kilda are a better team than the Giants.

/afl/, I...

The same St Kilda that Melbourne beat at Etihad while barely breaking a sweat?

Yes.
Giants are shit.

On a scale of 1 to Turbo, how gay is the artist?

I rekon a solid 5 so probably bi-curious. From what I browsed last week it's a mix of cartoon superhero with a dose of homo-eroticism

i put .18 on it you better be right

>the trajectory of Reality cunts narrative

Saints to win by two goals, GWS up at 3/4 time

>Giants mascot is a giant chink
fucking lol

chink with boong ankles apparently.

They know the Sydney market.

kek
>holding the red pill

Should I go to the gym and miss the first 30 mins of the game, or go tomorrow morning?

Should go now and drop weights on your neck desu

GOD is there anything more fucking annoying than fat fucks who sit around a table and take 30+ minutes to fucking eat? It's not supposed to be a social situation for fucks sake. You eat food for the caloric content, not to socialize with others and pretend to care about how their day went. Fucking pisses me off when I'm forced to eat at a table with others, finish my food in 3 minutes, and then have to wait there listening to their fatasses chewing loudly on food for 30 minutes to an hour, clanking their cutlery on the plates because they're fat fuck baboons who lack simple motor control skills

agree that eating food should be an expeditious process and conversation is for before and after eating. Eating and talking is the height of vulgarity and it is inefficient. I swear some people manage to talk their food into going cold and then have the temerity to get annoyed.

But why are you sitting there waiting? what is the context of this situation?

Giants to bum saints

Plus a little furry to mix in.

nice autism, friend

Sounds like you have aspergers to be honest.

get the feeling the artist is a furry or some other sort of degenerate - something off putting about the art

Why is the footy on 7mate tonight lads?

You shouldn't be sculling soylent like that bikecunt. Savour it.

>It's not supposed to be a social situation
except it is
>Fucking pisses me off when I'm forced to eat at a table with others
>forced
lmao you have genuine autism, grow some balls and tell your parents you don't want to eat at the table with them anymore kek

>something off-putting

Yeah, like the fact he's making bank off this trash.

The power and suns stuff reminds me of Watchmen but he's definitely a degenerate

Literally the original social situation for humans

Tip is up.

Wait, what? People are paying for this trash?

Surely not sponsored by the AFL i hope.

Got pegged last night by my Indonesian prince

Pegging is hot as fuck, so noice.
>Prince
Uh?

Hawks '14 and '15 premiership posters are sold out as is the Dogs '16 one so he's making money.

hawks lads

pls beat dees

look mate we'd be lucky to beat northcote under 13s

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch

Tipping the Saints in a "close" one lads

Draw tonight lads

Saint Kilda are not winning a flag with this team.

>Calls himself Tip ""God""
>someone named Tristain is actually calling the shots
>have to whine and hashtag until the boss actually tweets your """tips"" just to shut you up
>not even in charge of your own aborted narrative

does Jarryn Geary still exist?

I might be drunk already but I saw at least 3 throws not called incorrect disposal in the passage of play leading to that goal no?

>GWS confirmed the Bulldogs of 2017 getting a rocket to the moon soundstage and winning the hologram Grand Final

Nah, too many bongs

>bongs
>mfw I genuinely thought this had something to do with time and/or English people

Fuck you Sup Forums you've ruined my mind.

Kek

But seriously, look at any captaincy photo of Geary

He surely is the least existing captain in the AFL.

take a few bings to calm down friend

what the fuck he's actually the captain?

I though that was still Riewoldt

Reminder that RealShitPleb didn't put any odds in his tip nor tell punters to put money on it so it's either a ""test"" (failure) or a null and void tip.

Don't even bother saying you went 9/9 this round. You lose Bitchality Cuck.

Fucking kek I knew they were referring to Reiwoldt as the "last captain" of the club but didn't know who the new captain was. I don't even know who Geary is lmao

Nah, stepped down for less pressure and Geary is the biggest club man. I think Geary was unanimously voted captain

Reminder that he's literally lost followers this week. By my calculations he will achieve 100,000 followers sometime after the heat-death of the Universe.

>soft cunt

>6 scoring shots to 4
>It's another: Saint Kilda would've won if they kicked straight
Sad times.

KEK
Couldn't even afford $15 to buy 500 followers, quite indicative of his tipping "record"

>billings.jpg

Why doesn't Straffo post on bigfooty anymore?

Who bullied him?

BASED /FORDGIRL/ HAS RETURNED

He was gutted more than Phil Walsh at the fact he was 3 minutes late breaking the news of his death. Got bullied for not knowing the actual origins of his handle ManWithNoName (idiot thought it was Futurama) that's about all I know. I fear his autism is degenerative and as his waistline expands from nuggets his attention span can only handle 140 characters or less on twatter, much like another retard we know.

Who nervously optimistic here

Is that his sister?

>burst blister on heel
>walk around on toe all week
>entire leg now aches from the unusual gait

Fug

yes. 3rd from left.

>He was gutted more than Phil Walsh
Was he actually disembowelled? Never read into it. Just assumed he got stabbed a few times and an artery was nicked.

>the actual origins of his handle ManWithNoName (idiot thought it was Futurama)
It's that song right? Walking through the desert.

>the big guys

For you

I doubt Straffo would approve of all that Australian stuff, might make immigrants feel unwelcome. Not to mention he has bigger tits than her.