Official NRL Test Match Thread

Australia vs New Zealand
Kickoff at 8pm AEST

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/34320697/#34327116
alp.org.au/negativegearing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the absolute state of my season

Been waiting for a thread all week you lazy cunts.
Anyway I'm a dirty casual and I've never seen these test matches before.
>lebanon
So is it just the Bulldogs vs Malta?

*enters thread*

Holy shit /bant/ is awful

*wins test match*

*leaves thread*

*poos in thread*

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/34320697/#34327116

Friendly reminder to back NZ tonight.

>australiawinslol

The absolute STATE of SKD and Curtis Sironan

excellent triple header on at Campbelltown tomorrow lads

SHAUN KENNY DOWEL THREAD

*does a haka*

When is smelly foul off contract?

*rubs nose*

What team do you play for m8.

Tabasco is joining the roosters lads.

You WILL be watching the Women's ANZAC Test after the inferior men's game, won't you? It's 2017.

The Women's Test is already in progress you filthy casual.

Its on now you fuckhead.

Will there be a link for it? probably be too pissed by then, if I don't get whiskey dick I'll have a cheeky fap to it. Like you said it is 2017

I wasn't going to until you reminded me that it's 2017 in the year of our Lord Jesus Christ

>COWSHITS
>POOSTERS

last time some league players got done for coke it was a huge deal and dave taylor had to move overseas

*saves thread*

*ruins thread*

Read in the paper that if you sleep in pitchblack, no outside light, no electronics, completely fucking black, your body restores its hormones better cause melanon works better

Based sleep

This just seems like common sense though doesn't it? In other news, water is wet and the sky is blue.

*flees to Thailand for rehab*

I dont think its common sense to assume you cant even let moonlight into your room lest your sleep get affected

>not wearing an eye mask to sleep

>poopeelian posting

Fucking hell, you are a massive retard.

Literally fucking kill yourself.

t. angry lonely neet syndrome

I read in the paper that you get ripped abs and x-ray vision if you stare at the sun long enough on a hot day

Read in the paper that they're going to rename Brisbane WalkBro City.

Just got 8 hours of hormone increasing sleep in a pitch black room lads

You didn't mention moonlight though, but seeing as it's a pretty fucken bright source of light, it stands to reason that blocking it out would be a good idea.

Going from flatting to owning my own place, the biggest change for me was not having screens in my bedroom (computer on desk, tv near bed) and that made a massive improvement to my sleep patterns, as I associated going into my bedroom with sleep, as that was literally the only thing I was doing in there.

Apps like f.lux etc help with circadian rhythms if you've gotta have screens in your bedroom, but there's no substitute for setting up a dedicated sleep zone and sticking to regular sleep and wake times.

>Poo Peeland

Just had a shower lads

>Going from flatting to owning my own place

Turn it up

Name?

Are the jigglyroos winning?

>Read in the paper that if you sleep in pitchblack, no outside light,
>You didn't mention moonlight though,

on your bike dumbcunt

16-4 m8

NRL.com is streaming it but it's behind a fucking paywall

I'm gay

I'm not too proud to thank Mum and Dad for stumping up 60% of the deposit I needed to get the mortgage. My fortnightly payment is a little above what I was paying when I was flatting, the key difference being that my name is on the title.

PNG are winning the world cup lads

It'll be on 9 late tonite bruz

>Mum and Dad for stumping up 60%
Fuck I hate that. I'll probably never be able to afford my own place because faggots like you get your parents to price me out.

Kill me

> flatting to owning my own place,

> needed to get the mortgage. My fortnightly payment is a little above what I was paying when I was flatting

when are plebs going to realise a debt isnt ownership?

>faggots like you get your parents to price me out

Righto mate, in New Zealand it was the shitcunt National govt and their desperate attempt to deepthroat every chinese cock they could get their hands on that priced everyone out of the market.

I totally agree that having to rely on parental support to even get your foot in the door is fucked, and I don't like it any more than you do. Blame the boomers for this one, not your peers.

>What is capital gains

my grandpa died and left me over half a million

i didnt tell anyone and still wear the same clothes drive the same car and i tell people im renting my place

Sausage rolls for dinner lads.

how retarded do you have to be to think thats relevant here

>what is capital gains

something that actually matters when you've paid off your debt

until then you just have debt

Urban cookie collective the key lads

Baaabra wooly

gf is making me watch shorty street

>international rugby league

Fuck you

Superior choccy milk reporting in

>you can magically get equity without debt

lol enjoy those opportunity costs

my grandfather is a poor irishman who spends all his money on cordial and won't leave shit to me

For me, it's the mcchicken

back to facebook

>mfw only two and a half countries on Planet Earth take this sport seriously
>mfw only one is any good at it and somehow thinks being 'world champion' is a big deal

Fruit Cup I hope.

im sure your business plan was well worth the debt you took on

Based /ck/

(checked)
Truthy and Quads of truth.
Yeah I know. It's exact same here.

I'm not saying it's his fault. Just annoys me how some people get the head start from their parents. Honestly all the (((first world))) economies like Aus and nz are fucked once the bubble bursts.

mine was a literal self made millionaire

[spoiler]bought a home in sydney in the 70s and the land appreciated up the fuck[/spoiler]

didn't the government just announce you can dip into your super to buy a house now?

Nkthing will change in regards to housing under the Libs. Labor will win in 2019 and take away capital gains.

Honestly I'm not a Labor voter but I might this time just so the housing market crashes

Law GPA is 67.5 lads
Can enrol in Sydney Uni doing economics post grad

Wont have to play punt NRL anymore... ill be raking in the big bucks...

Okay Satan

youre pretty fucking stupid if you think labor/the building unions are going to do anything to fuck with the building industries demand

theyll push what they pushed at the last election which is grandfathered in scrapping of NG on old dwellings

thus ensuring the construction continues and teres plenty of room for investment from overseas buyers and having negligible affect on prices

probably will lead to a bull market on property for people looking to secure NG before the legislation is implemented so itll actually grow the bubble

>Sydney Pooni

t. UTS "student"

Labor’s Proposal

Labor will reform negative gearing and the capital gains tax discount to ensure that our tax system is fair, sustainable and targets jobs and growth.

Negative gearing

Labor will limit negative gearing to new housing from 1 July 2017. All investments made before this date will not be affected by this change and will be fully grandfathered.

Capital gains tax

Labor will halve the capital gains discount for all assets purchased after 1 July 2017. This will reduce the capital gains tax discount for assets that are held longer than 12 months from the current 50 per cent to 25 per cent.

All investments made before this date will not be affected by this change and will be fully grandfathered.
alp.org.au/negativegearing

they didnt bother updating their website thats their last election spiel

it will completely cause a bull rush on properties as people try to ensure they secure the CGT benefit and get NG on a property forever and forever adding infinite upgrades to it to reduce their tax; theres gonna be some massive bogan mansions with top end reno

>PooTS

What time does mum bring your din dins down to the basement lad? Leave the constructive chat to the adults in future.

Love the Hurricanes.

>every business venture is successful
>thats why i didnt have the capital to invest without paying interest and had to risk my parents '''gift''' that i used to get a mortgage and that i used as collateral for my risk
>im a business man ;)

leave gambling to star city you retard, business is for educated men

smells like shit in here

Here's an explanation

>construction workers and unions give a shit about how muh business developers are doing

No not this time. Obviously they want employment and yes I understand that more development means more jobs.. but they just couldn't give a shit when they can't even afford a house for themselves and they'd happily vote for it. Don't forget labor also hands out lots of cash in the form of (((welfare payments))).

2017 is the year where we cross the 50% threshold for adults renting instead of buying.

Living is becoming unaffordable.

Harry Potter's on lads

>economies like Aus and nz are fucked

A lesson for Aus and NZ which wasn't heeded at all was how the property market in Vancouver went over the last 10 years or so.

Absolutely molested by chinese investors looking for secure ways to have their money looked after, which gave rise to entirely asian property offices which flogged everything they could get their hands on - Canadian owners loving the prices they were getting and having no future foresight... And then "ghettos" of houses springing up that had no occupants with a population desperate for housing.

tradies are literally too stupid to vote for their own interests and reduce their income on the off chance prices come down

I've seen it 5 times but it'd still hold more surprises than this anzac test will.

Don't do it Dobby

Never watched or read Harry Potter lads, maybe the first 45 minutes of the first one at school.

Honestly people should just break in and start living there. I doubt the native police would give a shit about protecting the Chinese properties

Gas big buisnes, Class war now!

Voldemort = Trump

Rise of the proletariat when?