Cute guys thread

cute guys thread

I think I've seen that guy on /soc/ before. Post more guys.

got more of him? or can you find some more pls?

I don't feel like searching through /soc/ threads right now. Plus, I think it was a long time ago I saw him.

:/

go look for guys on /soc/ if you want to lol

Starts cute guy thread by posting homely/awkward guy. Sheesh...

he's cute as fuck

pale and with freckles, but cute as fuck

I'd love to kiss those lips

he's cute

and I find awkwardness to be cute

samefag.

Post some more already. Why'd you start this thread if you only have two pics?

you do it too instead of complaining

>"do it too"
>doesn't do it

So a trap thread then?

you guys are fucking faggots

nobody cares

Guys can be cute without being traps.

Would I be considered cute or should I just kill myself? Pic is me.

shit taste

FAGGOT DETECTED!

>Posts garbage

Guarantee it has broader and more quality appeal than the guys in their mid-twenties who still haven't left their emo phase and the guys wearing children's underwear.

Also, probably has more appeal than the dude with the stars tattoo which is an instant identifier of trashiness.

That's you mistaking personal preference of age and/or clothing style. Most people like twinks. You like douches, get over it.

>typical athletes
Discarded before i opened the picture

Im surprised you haven't killed yourself already

I love guys in their mid-twenties but not when they pretend they're in middle school. Yeah, it's a matter of taste, which is why I said you have shit taste.

faggots...faggots everywhere

Not the one that posted it pleb. But no, liking 20 yo's who look 20 and not a manlet trying to be ripped is way better. Which is why you have shit taste.

>liking 20 yo's who look 20
Then post some. There's nowhere where guys in their twenties look less like what I posted and more like the AIDS Martians the other (probably you) user posted.

Do you really want me to google twinks or 20 yo male for you to post here? You can tell by how lazy i am im not an image poster. So use whatever defense mechanism you want for liking what i said.

These are the kind of guys that message me begging for my attention like "hey I got muscles wanna fuck u got kik"
They always sound so fucking retarded

go use grinder you fucking faggots.

First image that came up on my image search (pic related). Not good looking but not disgusting, unlike the other user's pics. Also, notice that he's wearing a normal shirt that a 20-something would wear, as opposed to children's cartoon briefs. Also, notice that he hasn't put on makeup or fucked up his hair so badly trying to make it look like he wishes he had the courage to cut himself but really just wants the attention.

So, again, what im understanding is you like clean cut, "nice" cloths wearing, douches. I get it. Most people like 20 yo's with some hair longer than their pubes and have some sort of individuality outside of the trashy "i work out" look.

If only this guy was wearing undersized briefs with pictures of Dora the Explorer on it, the pic would be way hotter.

It's really too bad this guy's hair doesn't make him look like he's from outer space. He wouldn't be so ugly, then.

Really disappointed that there's a visible torso where all the star tattoos are supposed to be.

The only one i can fap to

>ITT
one fag talks to himself

It's too bad this guy forgot his black eyeliner, right?

And didnt just trim the pubes on top of his head even more :^)

I thought you had shit taste earlier but now that I know how long the pubic hair you've seen must be, I just feel bad for you.

This is no bully zone. Stop bully others, you meanie!

That sad attempt at bullying though, ooh. I bet you got roughed up by quite a few jocks to be such a douche dick rider eh?

Leave each other ALONE!

still mad so it must have been more effective than you care to admit

Woah, you think that guy's cute? My footlong pubes are curling with rage at the thought of that.