How do I get a 4 Chan gold account...

How do I get a 4 Chan gold account ? I looked on Google and asked reddit about it but no one seems to know what I'm talking about but there are these pics or videos that say I need 4 Chan gold to see it . How much does 4 Chan gold cost ? Is it monthly or is it a 1 time fee?

Also how do I do green text ? I wanted to do green text cus it looks cooler but idk how

> be you
> be newfag
> be actual faggot
>be retard
>needs helmet.jpeg

Wow! See how did you do the text thingy ?

>How do I get a 4 Chan gold account ? I looked on Google and asked reddit about it but no one seems to know what I'm talking about but there are these pics or videos that say I need 4 Chan gold to see it . How much does 4 Chan gold cost ? Is it monthly or is it a 1 time fee?
newfagging this hard

Just add a '>' before the text

>Your text here

there it is again the green text ? Do you have to put be infront of it? Imma try .be test post

It doesn’t matter if not those this side satire or not Op was a fag today

Oh thanks .let me try

> be me
> be new also but not retarded
>voila greentext
>> wonders what this does.webm

Wrong one, use > not <

>Pay attention newnigger

checked

< wow you guys are mean :( why can't you just be nice to a Sup Forumsrother ? Also is the green text only viable for other people?

>Be OP
>Be newfag
>Use less than symbol for greentext
>

Ohh thanks let me try >< this is a green text

Is it green for you guys?

And gals .sorry didn't mean to be sexist !.

Geez almighty. You have to use a line break for it to work.

>Follow my example
>Use ONLY the GREATER THAN symbol
>Like this
> ">"

I still don't know how to get Sup Forums gold .can someone please help.

and then there's this guy
> newfagging this hard

I feel as though I'm being baited.

^ Alright is it working now ?

It's fake. Just like an elevator pass in high school.

How do you bait ?Is that how I get Sup Forums gold ? Do I need to unlock a fishing minigame to get it ?

>this entire thread
im out. i cant stand yall anymore

I had an elevator pass in high school . The gym teacher gave it to me so I could get the balls out the basement

Oh no! I hope your find your sides!

wtf is going on in here anons?

》guys I still don't know how to look at Sup Forums gold post . Please I wanna see what the pic was but I can't see it !

What is the level if irony we're operating on?
Cant really tell cause 3 days no sleep

Wait I have to get ivory levels? How the heck do i do that ???

DID SOMEONE SAY HERESY?!

Guys! Your maymays arnt funny anymore ! How do I do a green text and get 4 Chan gold and do the ivory levels to?

And gals too! I'm sorry ! I swear I'm not sexist ! Please don't ban me

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

go to Sup Forums homepage and find the link.

you see this thing below?

>

that will get you green text. example:
> go fuck yourself, heretic

NOOOO PLEASE I SAID IM SORRY I WONT DO IT AGAIN

>. Is it working now ? Did I do a green texts>

>going to bed:( you hurt my feelings

Hey I'm the one who made the post ! To do the green text you have to do this > infront of your text . I saw you did this instead < it's okay tho I got stuck on that part to . Now all I need to do is get my ivory level and 4 Chan gold . Good night guy

drop the one at the end and add a space after the one at the beginning
> you
> will
> need
> a
> new
> one of these ">"
> after
> every
> line
> break

>kill you self ?

Meany ! Can someone ban this person please ?

How old are you newfag. Another "edgy" teen thinking the are cool for being the only one out of their friends group to come here......

>My mom told me not to tell people my >age online . Sorry.

>Not realizing it's bait
>Being this new

This is Sup Forums, posts are anonymous. Don't fucking matter.
By that responce you are even younger than I thought. 8 or 10 some shit.... Christ

Or I'm wasting my time and this is just bullshit bait.
If so you are a sad human being

What's a bait ? I keep seeing people put that I don't get it . Also how do I do the thingy where I make the text drop down a bar

My mom said no one is ever actauly anonamoose so that's not real.

Okay I knew this is /b, but this is ridiculous

>>

Kid. get the fuck off the internet and go to bed

But mom said I could stay up till I wanted to cuz it's my birthday

>》

>《

Did she also change your diper and get you tendies?

What's a tendies? And no! I'm not a baby you jerk!

be me
>《

I can't be you that's impossible

Honestly, slightly amused ....
Either this is legit
Or this is shit and you are commiting to a really retarded act, not sure why you would waste your time. And you really are wearing a diper and your mom just brought you a fresh plate of tendies

I DONT WEAR DIAPERS!!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT A TENDIES IS OR WHY MOM WOULD GIVE THEN TO ME BUT I DONT WANT THEM IF THEY HAVE TO DO WITH DIAPERS

AND WHY WONT ANYOME TELL ME HOW TO GET Sup Forums GOLD ??

This is got to be fake why else would a young kids stick around on a conversation like this on Sup Forums when there is gore and boobs and shit to look at.

>cock

Hey dumb ass It doesn't exist. You can pay $20 to avoid the captcha before posting a comment or picture. That's it on Sup Forums

ITS NOT FAKE I SWEAR JUST TELL ME HOW YO GET Sup Forums GOLD OR IM CALLING MY DAD. HE WORKS FOR BING AND WILL GET YOUR SITE BANNED FROM THE INTIER HOLE WIDE WORLD WEB NET

STOP LYING TO ME I HAVE SEEN THE NOTE BEFORE !

This is your dad and you faggot

That's it . I didn't wanna be mean but you can go frick your self to heck and back for all I care.

THATS NOT TRUE . MY DAD WORKS FOR BING

I like the commitment here op. Great act

THIS ISNT A ACTING I JUST WANT MY 5CHAN GOLD

Then search for it on bing Dipshit. Or ask your dad. Tell him to go to this url
Sup Forums.org/b/

MY Dad is working so I can't

>everyone taking bait like this
OP is on fire tonight

On the extreme once in a lifetime chance this isn't bait and OP genuinely doesn't know
Sup Forums Gold doesn't exist, the image is simply there to fuck with newfags.
>greentext is done by starting a line with >

Use bing? The world wide search engine to ask a question?
Try the website xhamster. It's another search engine that alot of people from Sup Forums use. Try there. Good luck.

Thanks ! I really like hamsters so I hope it will work. My dude usualy makes sure sites are safe so I'll try when he gets back.

>Ok? What's an op ? Like over powered ? I don't understand

OK now I know your bulshiting me. Good show tonight op. Ima archive this one, congratulations. Goodnight fuckers

Original Poster.
Also don't use greentext for whatever.

It's best to lurk (Not post, simply watch and read) for a good while.
Like a year or so. You'll learn that way.
That's why Sup Forums has fallen so far. Nobody lurks anymore. No no, all the normies roll in from mainstream shit and just post right away with no regards to the culture we once held here.
Now I'm just sad.

I just wanna see the green frog and get 4 Chan gold

Do you think that that's cause buy green text stories and other panels of grades and all the other stupid crazy shit that goes on here getting publicize via YouTube and other places?

^Guy from that mess. Sorry
Do you think that the decline of Sup Forums is due to the publication of green text stories and other crazy shit that goes on here via YouTube and other outlets?

Probably.
It's kind of the same thing that killed online gaming too. People saw trolling videos and went "LAWL XD I'LL DO THAT TOO" and started being an asshole with no rhyme or reason.
Idiots see other people acting like idiots and feel at home, so they act like idiots too. This just invites more idiots. Such a destructive fucking cycle.

nice bait OP

>be me

Monkey see monkey do unfortunately

Wel tbf Sup Forums platinum is on discount now so imo i think 4chen gold is overpriced and but recommend your research bing

Op here . This thread is dead so I'll just get out ahead and let you all know this post was a joke

No shit