What are the pros/cons of killing yourself ?

what are the pros/cons of killing yourself ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AjKbw1Cqpt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pros: you die
Cons: you die

this

Pro: you stop feeling pain
Con: you stop feeling anything

youtu.be/AjKbw1Cqpt0

pro: you stop spamming this board with your dumbness
con: there is no con. kys

read rampa's 17th book
he goes through it in many details
he wrote that book just to answer this question
he's an amazing storyteller and he knows a lot about occult/spiritual matters

first answer though:
if you die you dont get to experience pic related

sauce?

Which book is it?

His 17th.

Pros: If done right, you become an internet legend
Cons: People have to clean you up afterwards

Look at a chair or any inanimate object and ask yourself if you're envious of it? There is no benefit or pro. There is the breath of God in you and it is a precious gift. You are treasured by God.

pros: more vagine for me

name of the girl in the gif?

>what are the pros/cons of killing yourself ?
pro: one faggot less
con: lost all good things of the life, the sex for example

>the sex for example
aint losing what i don't got

Well you want get to fuck like that anymore. Next just because bitconnect want and ran off with your money Its not over. Head up man. You knew to not put all your money in one pot. Gf left you for a nignog yeah go be a hero

Pros: There non being dead is just a lack of cons / anything else.

Cons: Depends on your life. I can't imaging being so depressed I can't get a high from one's next vice, e.g. exercise / women / food / alcohol / drugs. So there is always the next high you'll miss out on.

Talk about depressed. Imagine having that job though.

Like Bob WTF do you do for a living? I clean up dead bodies. The worst are the suicides.

>>the sex for example
>aint losing what i don't got
the money then, the power, the laughing with friends: all things good of the life

Pros:

Cons: you put the life of everyone you know in shambles because of your own faggotry, as time passes you'll be remembered like that no-balls user who didnt make it, you'll miss everything life has got for you, you'll be forgotten quickly than the other family members..

Mh, maybe the last one is actually a pro...

you wont experience it anyway

Pro no more worries
Con, everyone who knew or loved you basically now hates you, even if they don't say it outright.

I have bipolar disorder. I want to kill myself everyday. For me the only con is that I don't want my mother to suffer. She lost my father and tried to commit suicide long ago. I know that if I kill myself she will do it too.

pros: stop suffering
cons: eternal oblivion